Hospital

Don't Call Me Like That, Jung Daehyun!

I can help but burst my tears on his shoulder.

“sunyoung-ah..” I didn’t reply him, suddenly my throat feels dry and the tears keep flowing don’t stop “you’re heavy” jerk. I pulled my head from his shoulder. I was raise my hand again, ready to slap him once again, or to kill him but then he chuckled “just kidding”

“you looks horrible” a girl handed me a tissue and pulled me to the bathroom. When we reach the bathroom, she closed the door and pulled me into bearly hug “you can cry now” she whispered to me before let me wet her shirt with my tears. He never let me go after I stopped crying and calmed myself. We sat on the sink while I wipe my tears from my face.

“so, you’re the famous Daehyun’s girlfriend?” she smiled at me

I bow my head a little bit “Song Sunyoung imnida”

“Kim Bora imnida, but you can call me eonni” I widened my eyes, she’s Himchan girlfriend that Zelo told me few days ago. She had black long curly hair, fair skin, long legs and big eyes. She have what every girl wants to be.

“don’t stare me like that, you looks like you want to eat me”  I moved away my eyes awkwardly “you want me to tell you something?” seems like she can read my mind

“what happen to him?” I asked weakly, I lose too much energy because crying

“I don’t really know, you know he accompany president to invite another school for the fest last week?” I nodded my head “this is what prez told me, he said to prez he left his phone in the car and what to take it, but he never come. Prez called him but he don’t picked up, that’s mean he don’t take his phone yet. He lose. And prez found him in the pool, drench, and bruised all over his body. I don’t know how long, but that’s not good to wear wet clothes in cold weather. He have hypothermia”

I gasped when she told me that “who’s do that?”

“I don’t know” she sigh “they say I don’t need to know, but Daehyun say its around seven person”

“that not fair!!! He’s alone!” I rounded my finger in my hair

“I know, but a man always have his pride and his way to fix their problem” she pulled my hand and fix my messy hair “let’s go, we have to send him back to hospital”

“wait, that’s mean.. you’re guys know about his condiction but didn’t tell me?”

“I was about to call you that day, but Daehyun didn’t let me. he didn’t told you because he don’t want to make you worry about him. after all you already know now”

“yeah” I almost can’t take a breath. Too hard to take a breath. There’s something heavy in my heart that don’t really familiar to me.

When we leave the bathroom, Daehyun sat on his bed while Zelo stood next to him.

“why take too long? I almost die here” he yelled at us

I was about to shout back when Bora eonni giggled “you know, girls talk” she chuckled “wheres Himchan?”

“im here” a pretty boy come in to the room. “I’ve asked teacher permission, and he let us” he handed a bag to Bora eonni and raised his hand at me “Im the famous multi instrument ulzzang, Kim Himchan” I take his hand and shook them awkwardly

“come on, I almost die here!” daehyun groaned at us

“that’s your fault to make yourself suffer, kid” Himchan said sarcastic at him

“you want to kill me slowly?” daehyun raised his voice. A while ago he said he’s almost die but now he have anergy to argue.

I shoot him with my death glare “shut up or I’ll throw you from the rooftop!”

And then, he shut up

 

The kim couple walk in front of us on the corridor, didn’t care to help Daehyun. They’re really mean. Zelo help him while I just walk beside him, too shy to held his hand. We meet Taeri in the locker, carrying Zelo’s and my bag. She always there when I need him. We use Daehyun car but the one who ride is Himchan while his girlfriend sat beside him, kicked out Zelo who want to sat infront. Daehyun sat in beackseat, between me and Zelo. I gasped when he slip his hand on my waist and lean on my shoulder. ert. I want to slap him, but he closed his eyes and tried to sleep. I can feel his hot breath on my neck, its make me shiver.

“arghh!!” Zelo groan startled me “why im trap here with two lovebirds argggh!! Taeri-ah, help me”

 

I sat on the couch beside Bora eonni in hospital room while the boys stay by his side, waited the doctor. When the doctor come, I want to stood up and stay by his side but eonni held my hand and pulled me back on the couch. I eyed him and she just said “later”

I can feel my heart skip a beat when I heard loud skin sound, does the doctor slap him? I stood up again but then Bora eonni held my hand still.

“ahjussi!! That’s hurt!!” Daehyun shout at the doctor

“how dare you runaway from hospital!” the doctor shout back. That’s rarely a doctor argue and shout at the patient but then the doctor say to Himchan  “can I kill your friend because he didn’t hear me?”

“yes, kill him slowly, appa. Makes sure he feel the pain” himchan said in normal tone. But.. wait, appa? The doctor is Himchan’s dad?

“of course I will” the doctor smirk while Daehyun groan helplessly while the boys laugh so hard. That’s just a joke, I relief myself.

 

After few hour, few boys come into the room. A dark pink hair boy that I recognized as Jongup, the one who I watch with Zelo, the president, and one boy that I never know, maybe he’s Youngjae I guess. I don’t really comfortable with his stare, if Daehyun stare held you so you cant turn away, this boy stare seems like i’m doing something wrong. I struggle with my mindif I must go home or stay here.

“he would be sad if you home when he asleep” Bora eonni mumbled beside me. how can he know what I think.

I moved my eyes to the bed, he is sleeping soundly after the doctor give him some medicine. A pack of clear liquid transferred to his body through the pipe that planted in his left palm. Doctor says he’s too weak because he force his body. I don’t have a heart to wake him up. So I just sat beside eonni, wait him to wake up. Not realized my eyes become more and more heavy and fall asleep. Maybe because I cried too much today.

“sunyoung-ah… sunyoung-ah” Zelo voice woke me up from my dream. Im not realized I lay in the couch and a blanket wrap around my body. I sat up and wandered my eyes around the room, the curtain half-down makes the room little bit dim. I checked my phone, already past three afternoon, eonni and the boys already leave, left Daehyun who sat on the bed, eat his lunch, Zelo, and me

“I’ll ride you home, I’ll wait in the lobby” Zelo said as he leave the room and close the door.

I walk slowly to Daehyun with my eyes still heavy, half asleep.

“sat here” he tap the space on the bed beside him. I don’t really mind because still sleepy and sat facing him. “sorry for making you cry” he said without look at me, while his hand busy with chopstick. Ah, he ate the lunch I prepare to him. I nodded my head slowly and wait for him finish his food. I pack the box back to the paper bag as he finish eating.

I don’t really aware when his risght hand slip on my neck and pulled me near him.

“thank you..” a kiss in my forehead makes my eyes widened. His left hand slip on my waist, I close my eyes as he pulled me closer. We stay like this for a few minutes until he pulled apart and say “Zelo wait you in lobby, he’ll drive you home”

Too shy to say something, I just nodded, take my bag and left him without saying anything.


here's an update as i promise to Zelo_Oppa_Naekkoya <3<3 and since im in good mood because an awesome graphic from InfiniteAndBeyond1 <3<3<3

since im in looong holiday from my college, i dont have something to do, sometimes im hanging out with my friends, but mostly im laying in my bed with my smartphone thinking to new chapter. i think im update too soon, but i cant help it. the idea kept flooded in my head ><

thank you so much for reading and subscribing, i love you all <3 i found there's much viewer, but sadly not much as who left comment. I really apreciated if you left a comment, and say what you think about my story ~