His Dark Side

Don't Call Me Like That, Jung Daehyun!

Sunyoung can’t sleep that night. Her body was exhausted but her mind seemed to be alert and awake. She already read the books, drank milk, even count the sheep in intention to get sleepy, but failed. Sunyoung glance at the clock which hanging in the wall and signed it’s already early morning.

She wrapped the blanket around her body and walk near the huge glass window just a few step beside her bed. She kept her room dark, she didn’t like to sleep with the light still on. The light from outside illuminating through the window. The street lamp and quiet atmosphere of her neighbour hipnotized her when suddenly an idea come to her mind.

She grab her phone and sat on the floor beside the window. Just one click in speed dial she wait the man in other line would pick up his phone. Sunyoung stare at the empty road and lean her cheek in cold glass as she heard the third ring.

It’s not first time she would call Daehyun in late of night. When she barely have insomnia she would call Daehyun and asked him to sang for her, even she can hear his sleepy tone, he never complain and sang for her till both of them fall asleep.

Daehyun walk through the death body on the ground in dark path. He’s too tired to seach his handkerchief in the car and just took of his jacket to wipe his -covered with blood- finger. There’s still several men in black suit in the path tried to clean the area. Daehyun turn his head to the man who has a death body under his sole of foot and a gun in his right hand.

“I go first, thank you for your help” Daehyun shout as he open his car’s door. The man in dark path just nodded and waves his hand in response.

Daehyun sigh, it’s hard an take time longer than usual. Yongguk suggested tot do this next night so the rest would help him, but Daehyun want to fix the things earlier. He throw his bloody jacket to his luggage before enter his car.

Just when he’s in his phone buzzed ‘Sunyoung’. Daehyun take a deep breath to tried calmed his heart and tried to heard sleepy as he can as he pick the phone.

“hmm...” He hummed and bit his lower lip.

There’s a few second before she replied “where are you” Sunyoung can heard the noise in the othe line background. Is he didnt at home in this late night? What he’s doing?

“i’m outside with Zelo get late night snack. Insomnia again?” He lied before heard his girlfriend hummed in response. “i’ll call you back when I got home” gladly Sunyoung didnt asked more and break the call.

“since when we get snack? You dont even let me eat my dinner and drag me to murdering the thug.” Daehyun startled as Zelo spoke up from the back seat.

“shut up! Don’t act like it’s first time you murdering people” Daehyun didn’t in good mood to hear his joke. He drive safely in empty road while Zelo playing games in his phone

“Why dont you leave it to Prince Yoo, so you didnt have to made your hand dirty” Zelo mumbled from the backseat.

Daehyun glance at him through the driver mirror, Zelo eyes focused in the games in his phone. “I can’t asked him everytime I need to, sometimes we need to do that with our own hands” Zelo right, Prince Yoo is an assassin who can handle five men in single blow, don’t need to doubt at him but he felt guilty if he kept use the murderer hands.

“yeah...yeah...” Zelo hum boredly “where we going?” He realised the car didnt run to his place nor Daehyun’s

“Sunyoung place, just for a while” Daehyun didn’t want to makes Sunyoung wait for him in this early morning. She had insomnia twice this week, and he would glad to sing for her n silence of night and wait till he heard the soft breath sign she fall into slumber.

As soon as he arrive near her place, Daehyun turn off the engine and found Zelo fall asleep in the back seat in tiredness. It’s a long time since last time they do this, and it wasted their energy too much.

He go out from and lean in his car, enough far from the street lamp to hidden his bloody shirt. Daehyun pulled out his phone and call her number, he didnt have to wait so long, Sunyoung pick up the call in first ring. “walk near your window, i’m in front of your house” He instructed

Sunyoung almost fall aslept just a moment when her phone buzzed. Did he already home? It’s just a few minutes and she pick up her phone quickly. She walk near the window as he instructed and found his silouete in the dark street.

“You come” Daehyun heard a hint of smile in her words

“I don’t want you wait for me too long” Daehyun know a tint pink of blush appear in her cheek while he said that words altought he can’t see her face clearly

They talk for hours and forget about the times. Not really talk, just heard the other hum about something and he would hum a song for her. She felt comfortable, altought she sat on the cold floor and forgot to wrap her body with blanket, just with hear his voice made her bosy warmed. She blow her breath in the cold window and carve his name with the tip of her finger. Sunyoung giggled to herself didnt aware the man in other line heard her giggles.

“I have to go” He murmured softly before wave his hand

“hmm.. drive safely” He already hung up but she still have her phone pressed in her ear. She wait him for enter his car and disappear in the dark of early morning before walk back to her bed and sleep peacefully.

In the other side, Daehyun felt guilty. He felt bad because hide the reality from her. She’s innocent and didnt know about his world, he didnt want to risk her life because of him. But a part of his heart tell him to stay by her side. He cant leave her like that, he already had his eye on her for years, and gladly she need his help to by her side.

He was a student and murderer in same time. He have to do that to kept the thug away from his family bussiness and region. He already turn into this world since he was young, his dad and Youngguk teach him to be a professional murderer and act like normal person in the daylight.

There’s part of him want to stop doing this. It’s bad, even in good intention. It’s bad way to makes everything right. He want to stop doing this because he already tired of this. Tired to act like an angel who never doing anything wrong.

He never felt like this before, he dont know why he felt like this.

Maybe Himchan words right; “A girl can changed your mind just with her smile”


kekeke, Daehyun is a murder? no.. no... no... B.A.P is a murderer x) okay, it's not funny -_- I get this idea when last night i'm re-read my story and found IT FULL OF FLUFF!! and for me it's not interesting if just fluff in whole story. so I decided to put some drama ><

I typed this while thinking about Lee Min Ho in City Hunter, wow, he's HOT!! When he held a gun and wear mask *like Daehyun* I know, that life kind of dangerous, but still, it's interesting for me >< I like a man who act like a mysterious man, they kept me thinking about them and guess what they doing in free time. I got inspire from Japanesse manga "Kaicho Wa Maid-sama" that manga start with fluff and romance first, but then your heart will beating crazily when the secret of Usui Takumi little by little revealed hahaha.

I'm fan of manga too. i've read so many manga, from the romance, fluff, till sometings like Black Swindler and Kurosuji, I learn about dark side of life from them ^^ and I loved an athletic boy. A sniper (murder) athletic too right?!

ah~~ i'm blabering about myself too much here -_- here's an update for you~ 

*I forgot tomorrow I'll start 2nd years in college, and I even forget doing my laundry* I have to go.... bye ~~~