Revenge

Don't Call Me Like That, Jung Daehyun!

Sunyoung was not a slow person; she can sense something not right since her small talk with Taeri in the hospital. She’s sure with her insting.

After back from the hospital and start to school again, Taeri such like forgot about her busy life and kept interfere Sunyoung’s life. Taeri would sleep over in her place, stole her mom attention from Daehyun, and kept ask Sunyoung to accompany her to hang out. Sometimes she would buy something, and sometimes nonsense.

Sunyoung almost feel pity to her boyfriend that doesn’t have time with her. Since Daehyun was wrapped up with council things, his study, and now she was stolen by Taeri.

But today was different. Sunyoung asked Taeri to hanging out again without Daehyun known. Taeri piercing her eyes as Sunyoung told her idea, suspicious also not sure if Sunyoung hidden something beneath this plan.  But Sunyoung cuteness made her weak and just give up.

Sunyoung didn’t told Taeri what the real reason was. She’s afraid if Taeri would getting mad or something if she know the reason was Sunyoung looking for right gift for Daehyun’s birthday.

Sunyoung was glad with little fight between Taeri and Daehyun, so Daehyun wouldn’t asked Taeri what they were doing or bought.

Sunyoung with Taeri hanging around mall before the lunch time since it was Sunday. They choose to out earlier since Sunyoung was little restrict about something what she want to buy, and it would need time.

After two hours wandering around Cheondam-dong, they decided to settled in a small cafe and lake a lunch. Not real lunch, but enough for a girl.

“Don’t you have another man in your life instead your boyfriend?” Taeri asked out of blue.

“Yes, I have Jinyoung and Zelo”  Sunyoung replied half-joked.

Taeri frowned “You know what I mean...”

Sunyoung silence for a while before spoke up again “I have a friend in kindergarten; the entire class called him Prince. But I don’t know why they called him like that”

“Uhm... Maybe he was Prince in real life?”

Sunyoung shook her head in her friend words, sometimes Taeri would irrational.

“And? How about your friendship with him?”

“Last time I saw him was in second year in primary school. And never heard something about him. Surely my mom missed hi

“You miss him too right?” Sunyoung nodded. He can’t lied if she was missed her friend. “Btw, who’s his name?”

“I don’t remember, but something like Prince Yoo or...” Sunyoung didn’t finish her words when a familiar voice called her name. She didn’t expect Daehyun since she know very well that’s not his voice. She think it was one of B.A.P or her schoolmate But what she got was far from what she expected.

Woo Jiho. Zico.

Exactly, her ex. A man who she tried avoid for long time.

Not because he was her ex, but because why he treat her not-so-nicely when they were date as a couple.

“I know it was you, it surprising we could meet here” Zico said as he casually sat next to Sunyoung.

Taeri who didn’t know who he was just stare impolitely.

“Ah, you must be Sunyoung friend, I’m Jiho, Sunyoung boyfriend” He offered his hand for a handshake but Taeri don’t accept and just stare at it.

“What?” Taeri turned her head to Sunyoung was rolled her eyes. “I think your boyfriend was a jerk named Jung Daehyun, or you already broke up with him and date this nerdy boy?” Taeri said as Jiho wasn’t exist.

Sunyoung chuckled sarcastically “Stop being stupid. The one who I broke up with was this-you-called-nerdy-boy. And I still okay with Daehyun in spite you kept interfere my life” Sunyoung replied sarcastically. She was not in good mood as Jiho join same table as her.

“Hmm... I see” Once again Taeri gaze impolitely at Jiho.

“Hey ladies, you talk about me like I was not here” Jiho crossed his arms on his chest and lean his back.

“That because you were not accepted here” Sunyoung replied sharply.

Taeri was clueless about what happen in front of her. But seems like Jiho still like Sunyoung. And that was good sign for Taeri if date someone else instead Daehyun.

Sunyoung can’t believe what in Taeri’s mind. Sunyoung was sure she was enough give her signaled that she was not like Jiho here, but Taeri seems like accepting Jiho attendance. Taeri casually chit chat something nonsense with Jiho while Sunyoung felt uneasy.

After annoyed in teen minutes between their conversations, Sunyoung told Taeri to stop this because they still have too looking something to buy.

Taeri pout in disappointed but then nodded “I need to washroom first” Taeri stood up from her seat and give Sunyoung seducing wink as Sunyoung rolled her eyes in response.

 

 

“You know how Ren was killed? I’m curious who’s the one who killed him?” Jongup asked as he didn’t turn his gaze away from his laptop.

They sat on Yongguk cafe, tried to refresh their mind and regain energy for school tomorrow. It just four of them, since Himchan busy with his girlfriend and Youngjae busy with himself. Daehyun was little envy with Himchan; he can spend him time with Bora while Daehyun can’t even see Sunyoung.

“Ren who?” Daehyun asked half-hearted

“He’s new in thug life. But he was praised because he was Zico cousin. And sadly he was killed few weeks ago... poor him” Jongup explained, but Daehyun told Jongup not to pity someone who part of their enemy.

“He’s cute” Zelo suddenly spoke up. Commented on the picture on Jongup’s laptop.

“Yeah, I can’t deny the fact that he was fairly cute” Jongup added

Seems like Zelo was about to say something again when his phone ringing.

“Yes, Taeri” Daehyun frowned as he heard Taeri name from Zelo lips. But wait, isn’t Sunyoung hangout with Taeri? Why Taeri called Zelo?

“Ya!! Take a breath first!! Talk slowly!!” Zelo sudden shouted on his phone, seems like something emergency. “Yes... What?! Sunyoung?!!” Daehyun widened his eyes as he heard Sunyoung name. Daehyun grab the phone from Zelo in light speed

“I was... I went to washroom, and when I back, Jiho was force her to outside and bring her in his car. It’s not seems like they go out to date, I’m sure I heard Sunyoung scream in protest” Taeri explain out of breath

“WHAT?!” Taeri stopped her words as she heard Daehyun voice “Where are you right now?”

“I... I’m in Coffee Bean cafe in cheondam-dong...”

“Where they were going?” Daehyun asked impatiently.

“I don’t know...”

“Direction!!”

“South... They go to south”

Daehyun grab his car key and throw it carelessly to Zelo who curious about what happen “You drive me. Jongup, track Zico car position”

Jongup was open new window to hacked the street camera when Daehyun stopped him “Wait, who is that? In previous image!”

Jongup opened the picture, showing a  blonde cute guy photo “He’s Ren”

“WHAT?!” Daehyun squealed in horror. The man in picture was the same guy he killed in the warehouse when he saved Taeri.

Daehyun run from his seat to the park area where Zelo ready with his car. “Where we go?” Zelo asked

But Daehyun didn’t bother to answer the question and busy with his phone dialed someone.

“Prince Yoo. I need your help”

Zelo smirk devilishly as he heard Daehyun called Prince Yoo. It was mere time when Daehyun called that Prince. And when the Prince was turn to dirty his hand, it going to be war.


Hello, new chapter here. I think this story wound end soon, maybe around five or ten chapter more? Or should I make this story longer than I prepared? I'm Not sure... How do you think about this chapter? Tell me with your comments. And in previous chapter, much of you want to kept Daehyun with Sunyoung, of course I'll get them together again, but it need time. And about match Zelo with Taeri, I'll think about that later kekeke

and I post another story My Concealed Heart, please support me :) I know I not even post a chapter on Unspoken Love, but I lost my appetite to write on that story since plagiarising issue over weeks ago. (If you dont know, read my blog, you will know)

Kekeke, anough for today. Jjaljja-yo