In His Arms

Don't Call Me Like That, Jung Daehyun!

Sorry for late update ><  I want to update soon, but my internet go down T^T this chapter little bit longer than usual, usually it takes 2-4hour to type a chapter, but I takes 3 days to type and edit this chapter. I type and then delete and then typed again and then I deleted again. I’m not sure about this chapter endings, but I’ve tried my best.  And I changed my mind, I’ll kept Zico for later, since I don’t really expert in wrote some drama. I’ll let Dae-young to have their time first and I accidently put Myungsoo (Infinite’s L) as cameo in this chapter. I really loved him. I almost die in jealous because my friend get “L’s BRAVO VIEWTIFUL”. He’s a good photographer ><

btw, i post  a oneshot, spin off from this story starring Myungsoo and Taeri, please support me with your comment and subscribing, and please vote if you can ><


The awaited fest finally come. The students from another school come to the challenge or just to see the fest, and for an awaited TS’s musical that scheduled in last day. Since the musical have infamous history, they always have an excellent singer and dancer enough to draw attention from the agency to get fresh talent.

But she didn’t happy at all. Since the first day, Daehyun always busy to monitoring the schedule, he would roam around the school, or stand by in the school gate to welcomed the guest students. She didn’t have time to talk to him, or just take lunch with him. Not just once she caught girls from another school clung onto his arms. Zelo already told her, the girls who clung onto him is his old friends in junior high, but she can’t help but jealous.

Today, left her her blazer intentionally, caused him repeat what the news morning already told her earlier about the weather. Yeah, it’s already winter and  the tempherature always drop down everyday. She almost jump in happiness when he took off his blazer and handed that to her, but she held herself, she took his blazer and wear it. It was too big for her such as her finger hidden in his long sleeve.

But then he’s disappear in crown of people. Since it’s the last day, atleast two hundred people would come to watch the musical that schedule after the lunch. Sunyoung roam around the school alone until Taeri come with a flower boy. A boy who can makes every girl held their breath when he’s walk over and the reason for you to woke up in early morning in snowy day to date him.

“Youngie… since i have to stay in the backstage, can you accompany him?” Taeri asked almost pleaded.

“yeah, sure”

“I know you’re the best” Taeri squealed and jump to hug her tightly that makes Sunyoung protest because she made her bestfriend cant breath because of he hug.

She grinned widely “hm.. he’s Myungsoo” he raised his hand that Sunyoung accept in handshake and says her name.

“okay, I have to go. Bye” Taeri said and then runaway left both two of them. They walk around the shool, she accompany him watched the final of Basketball champion, and then then walk back to the field where the club stallh have. She learn that he stop his step in every stall they past to take a picture with DSLR that hanging in his neck.

“you’re photographer?” she asked him when they sat on the benchunder the tree.

“ah, no. but I wish. Someday” he’s little bit clumsy, and maybe he didn’t aware that he’s melt everygirl with his satisfied smile when he ‘s took a good picture. they sat there and talk, forgot about time when she check the time, its already lunch time. they grab some snack and bring in to the theatre, since they must sat in the front row if he want to take good picture of taeri when she’s on the stage.

Daehyun sat on the backstage since they have special performance on the opening of the musical. But he’s didn’t in a good mood at all. He was about asked Sunyoung to accompany him in backstage when he saw his girlfiend with a boy he didn’t know sat under the tree. He tought the boy is Sunyoung’s friend first, but they talked there for almost hour and seems didn’t want to move away. He’s already text her twice but she didn’t reply yet.

He tap his finger on the table unpatiently when Jongup tap his shoulder to take his attention. He turn his head to the pink haired boy who already to perform.

“wae geurae? You looks nervous hyung.” He asked Daehyun in concern.

“aniya” he shook his head

“put your suit on, we have one minute to go”

Daehyun took the white with black laces and wear it while they’re walk on to the stage. He took a moment before asked Jongup “do you know who’s the boy with Sunyoung a while a go?”

Jongup turn his head back to his hyung “do you mean a boy with camera hanging on his neck?” Daehyun nodded “ah, he is Taeri’s boyfriend”

“Taeri?” he asked confusedly

“the girl who casted as Pilsook, my partner. She’s your girlfriend bestfriend”

He was bout to asked more but then the MC already called their name.

Sunyoung had been wrapped up with his camera, amazed with the picture he took a while ago when voice of the MC grab her attention

“TS High, proudly present… B.A.P!!!!” she was about think what the mc said when the clapped echoed in the hall and six boys come into the stage as the MC called each of their name. They were wore white suit in their black uniform pants. Single chain necklace hung in Daehyun’s neck with bow tie while Zelo wore lots of necklace without tie, and the rest use black tie in their neck. They looks so damn hot in that suit.

“yeah. B.A.P let’s go” Yongguk husky voice come into fisrt line when suddenly replaced by Daehyun high notes. Sunyoung drop her jaw on. She didn’t even know her boyfriend have those awesome high notes. Youngjae and Himchan voice flew smoothly as they reach the chrous, Youngguk heavy voice replaced with Zelo’s high speed rap, which made her jaw dropped and the maknae successfully closed the song with perfect dance break.

She can’t concentrate at the musical, her thought flew in the performance a while ago. Of course she already knew they were have lots of fans, but not the reason. She didn’t even know they were hidden their talent especially Zelo and Youngjae, they never showed their interest in music or dance. She didn’t aware that the musical was over till the clapped hands deafed her ears.

she took Myungsoo to the backstage since this boy want to see Taeri, and she want to see Daehyun. but she didn’t get what she wants, Daehyun wasn’t there. She sat next to the exhausted Zelo since she didn’t want to disturb the couple. She put both her palm in he pocket and felt something in her hands and pulled out to see what is that, candy. She chuckled. Daehyun always have sweets with him.

“oppa, do you know where Daehyun?” ske asked Himchan who raise his handphone, ready to take selca.

“cafeteria” he answered without turn his head to her

“hmmpph. Ulzzang” she shook her head and slip out from the backstages. She took the candy out from her pocket, tore the wrap and put the sweet in while walk in crowded corridor.

When she arrive at the destination, the dim light cafeteria already neat and clean and no one there. she took her phone out from the pocket and realized she’s received two message from Daehyun, she tried to call him but she got the voice mail. Frustated, she called Himchan who pick her call in first ring.

“he’s didn’t here…”

He cut her before she could finish her words “kitchen, he always there” and he broke the call off

Sunyoung checked the time, its already past five in afternoon, the ahjuma must already home, means no one in the kitchen but then she put her hands in the door knob and its not locked. As soon she open the door, she caught her boyfriend sat on the clean floor with his hands crossed in his chest and eyes closed. He must be tired, she tought.

She walk closer to him, knelt next to him and shook his shoulder to wake him up. He shiftened and slowly open his eyes. Oh damn, those y bed eyes gaze made her held her breath.

“ah, you’re..” and he closed his eyes again. Sunyoung decided to let him in little more but as she started to shift from her position when Daehyun’s arm suddenly shot out and oulled her towards him. her heart started to double up in speed as she found herself sat between his leg and his arms were enclosed around her holding her close.

“five more minutes.” Daehyun murmured softly.

She glanced at his face and saw that his eyes were still closed. He cant hide his tiredness and the dark circles under his eyes were very evident. He’s buried himself in prepared of fest the whole week, and the fact that he just come out from hospital hurt her heart. She’s absent mindedly cupped his face between her hands and lightly brushed the pads of her thumb through his dark circles. Daehyun’s eyes slowly opened and he took her wrist in his hand. He gave her a small smile as he softly kissed her fingers.

She never knew she would feel absolutely heavenly pressed close to him in his arms. His eyes seems dark, intense as he looked at her and she felt her heart skip a beat when he shifted his attention lower, her eyes partially closed as he leaned forward. His lips brushed softly against her. His breath is so fresh like mint and his lips are so soft. All of her thoughts were fuzzy at the moment. All she could focus on was the feel of his lips on her. She could felt his arms tighten around her waist as he pulled her closer. He released her finger and slip the fee hand in her hair, take her neck in his hand as he tried to deepened the kiss. She clung onto his shoulder and the other hand hug his waist as she tried to kiss him back.

Daehyun finally broke the kiss and she has instantly miss the feel of his lip against her. He rested his forehead against her as both of them panted heavily trying to catch their breath.  Her cheeks were bright red from embarassement and pleasure that he give him a while ago. She tried to moved away but Daehyun held her down.

“Sunyoungie..” he gave her butterfly kisses in her cheek, eyes, and forehead. his voice soft and husky in her ear.

“Hmm..” she cant even let out a syllable. His perfume lingering in her nose and hypnotize her.

“you’re so addicting” Daehyun murmured softly as he nuzzled his nose in her cheek. She didn’t know how to react in this situation when the door suddenly slammed open and instantly Daehyun buried herd face in his chest.

“the principal wants to meet you” she recognized it’s Yongguk deep voice.

“okay hyung” she heard the step walk away and he released her.

“I think I have to bought you candy more often” he whispered ily in her ear as they’re stood up. She punched his shoulder lightly as she realized what he means.

“heyy!! I’ll cut your name from the candidate list if you takes too long” youngguk voice echoed from the outside but Daehyun grab her hand and walk slowly to the outside

“don’t be jealous hyung, get a girlfriend to yourself hyung” he shouted back and laughed hard.