His

Don't Call Me Like That, Jung Daehyun!

here, i start to chage the POV. i typing this while hear CN Blue's album; Bluetory.


After that relaxed weekend, they can’t ignore but faced the stressfull week. The fest had scheduled to start this Friday and ended next Saturday. Daehyun had finally take the entire responsibility of the fest since Yongguk and all senior class have an extra class for the exam. He’s going to school earlier and come home late, that’s mean for her too. He never let her going home alone and she gladly always wait for him, even when he drive her home when almost dinner time, in spite of the freedom that her mom given to him, he always respect her and never passs the line that had set between them.

The school atmosphere change from the quiet and serious to enthuasm and energic. Some because the challenge prize is money, so the athletic club take more time in the court. and some else (mostly girls) because the other school would come to the fest.

Since Taeri is busy with musical project, she always left with Zelo and the lazy classmate that doesn’t have something to do. They’re just stay at class or watch the school team trainee in court sometimes. Its kinda bored and today they’re agreed to played some games. Its start with playing card and ended in truth or dare games. She learn that most of her classmate have their part timr job after the school, some for extra money, and some just for fun. That Namjoo always adore at Eunji beautiful voice, but Eunji is too lazy to get into music class. Few of them always nevy with Taeri since she act like she don’t have any problem and her talent. She agreed with that, Taeri always happy and never let a single tears fallen from her eyes.

“Zelo ssi, do you think you’re a bad boy? Why?” Naeun smirk at the boy who shift uncomfortably in his seat. He can’t take the ‘dare’ because he knew it would be worst than the truth.

He made puppy eyes that earn hissed from the rest. He take a deep breath before says “yeah, I had lied about my age” twelve pair of eyes stare at him confusedly, asked him to explain about what he means “okay!! I’m two years younger than all of you!!” his cheek slowly become redden as the rest of us smirk at him.

“aha!! You should call me hyung now!” the Jo twins squealed and high five each other

“no! never ever!”

When the laughter subside the giant baby then stare at Sunyoung , the smirk in his pretty face made her nervous, he would ask something to embarrassed her.

“tell me about your previous boyfriend and compared him with Daehyun hyung”

She bit her lower lip, she don’t feel comfortable with that question. She always tried to forgot about her past, but this giant baby pulled the object back to her

“can’t I take a dare?” she ask awkwardly

“no!!” Bomi yelled at her “I want to hear the story” and the rest nodded their head in agreed left her no choise.

“okay” she sigh “my ex is not an ideal boyfriend, he’s bipolar. He’s nice at first, but he cheat on me” she chuckled to herself, how she can be that clumsy that time to being blind about her boyfriend.

“ewww, but don’t be sad. You have the boy who the entire girl in our school want to date” Bomi patted her back. “btw, what’s his name? I’ll put him in my blacklist” she chuckled at her friend statement before said

“Jiho. Woo Jiho. That’s his na..”

“WHAATT??!!!!” Zelo high pitch note makes everyone close their ears with the palm. But then he closed his lips

“wae?” she asked in worrying notes

“aniya” he shook his head

She stare at him for a while before turn her head to the girl beside her “Bomi-ya, tell me, how many guys you ever date?”

“yaa!!! What kind of question that?!”

After those game, she’s aware that Zelo become more quietly, he snuggled with himself. He don’t even eat his lunch nor join the other game. She catch that he stare at her frequently like he was about to say something.

The class already over and left her alone with Zelo who laid his cheek on the table. She was wait for Daehyun, and Zelo always accompany her. She already he don’t have to do that but he said he promised his hyung to go somewhere.

She take a chair and sat infront of the silver haired boy. “you want to say something to me?” she asked, lock his gaze

“no” he move his eyes, tried to avoid his gaze. But then he raised his head “do you know who is Block-B?”

“yes, they’re Jiho oppa’s group” she noticed that his eyes become widened when she say about that “you want to say something to me?” she repeated her question

“no”

she’s asked for a countless time, but still he just say ‘no’ . she was about to ask the same question again when her phone starting buzz. A text from Daehyun

“he’s already done. Let’s go home” she pick her bag and walk out. Zelo walk beside her, still struggle with his thought. When they reach the parking area, she saw her boyfriend lean in the driver seat, with his eyes closed. How poor her boyfriend. He’s force himself to work hard. She was about to walk near him when Zelo grab her hand and drag him away.

“I know I have no right to tell you about this, and Daehyun hyung already told me to kept it as secret bu I can’t help it….” He said in high speed in every words

“hey.. hold on. Just say it slowly”

He take a deep breath and said “your ex… no. Block B, and us, B.A.P always hate each other for a long time because of some incident in junior high school. You know, gangs…”

“yeah… and?”

“do you remember.. Yongguk hyung and Daehyun hyung sent the invitation to the other school” he struggle with his thought again, tried to search the right words

“yeah. I remember. It’s the day when Daehyun get in to hospital.. “ and then she gasped “no…  tell me its not like what I thought”

He sigh “yes, they’re. they’re who have fight with Daehyun hyung.. and pulled him into the cold water”

She was about ran away but he grab her arms still “dont tell him about this”

She nodded her head when he released her arm. They walk slowly back to the parking area, he’s fall asleep in his unlock car.

She shook his shoulder lightly till he open his eyelids slowly.

“why you’re teary?” he caress her cheek with his thumb, but she shook his head “why? Zelo do something wrong to you?”

She shook her head again, how can she told him about this. She’s worried, if he knew about this, he would be mad at her and leave her. Its not what she want. He’s more important to her now, more than her ex, more than anything”

“Zelo, why she’s teary?” Daehyun asked Zelo who sat on backseat

“she falls in the stairs, not too high, just two. But I think she hurt her knee” he lied

“its true?” Daehyun asked again and she nodded her head

“pabo” he pulled her into his arms “you have to more carefull next time, okay?” he released her and she nodded her head. Scare if she open the tears would falls down from her eyelids

“that’s my girl” he smiled while tap her forehead.

Yes, she’s his now.