Little Things

Don't Call Me Like That, Jung Daehyun!

Sunyoung was totally happy. Walk in first day of school with Daehyun beside her. It’s rarely time time when Daehyun insist to walk to school instead ride safely in his car. She barely want to do this since a long time, but afraid to ask him. But gladly he leave his car in her house and just say he didnt want to trapped in traffic since it’s first day of school and the parents would loved to accompany the freshman to the ceremony.

Being too shy to hold his hand, Sunyoung tug the hem of his sleeve made Daehyun stopped his step and turn his head slightly on her. He hum in asked confusedly but she just shook her head and smiled sheepishly.

Daehyun felt her heart beating crazily as Sunyoung smiled at him. He didn’t know but he felt something weird with his heart when Sunyoung smiled at him. Sunyoung was not his first girlfriend, he have several dates before her; but Daehyun felt she’s his first. She was the first girl who made his heart thudding crazily when he saw her smiled, she was a girl who asked him to get meal in her house instead dates or fancy restaurants, she was a girl who can blush easily even with simple word from his.

He glad Sunyoung agreed to walk to school. He was forgot to bring his car to car washer yesterday. You can found stain of blood because he –also Zelo- body were covered with blood and leave marks in the seat and now smells like rotten fish. Sunyoung would asked what happened to his car and he didnt want to lied to her anymore, so he have to hide about this.

He felt guilty to have her. He was not a good boy for her, but didn’t want her with anyone else instead him. Maybe he’s stubborn, yes he’s stubborn.

Daehyun interwined her finger in his, but then she removed her finger and hooked his arms on Daehyun’s. He shocked at her suddenly action. Of course they had intimate gesture countless time, but she never be bold for being seize the initiative. Daehyun raised his free hand to tap her head softly.

She’s blushed.

He grinned endearingly, male pride fillinf his entire being. He’s sure he falls so deep in love in this girl heart. She’s stole his heart with his unknowingly. And he falls more and more as he spend his day with her.

Daehyun stopped his step when the pass a tent vendor of morning snack and order much of bread toast enough for all of the council. Since it was first day, he hope it would enough for cheer them.

“why you bought so much?” Sunyoung murmured confusedly while the ahjuma handed Daehyun a huge plastic packed of toast. And Daehyun replied his reason. “I want it too” She reached the plastic bag but before her fingertips touch it Daehyun moved the plastic away.

“No, you already eat enough breakfast a while ago. You’ll getting fat if you eat again” He smirked at her and she pouted in response.

“I’m an normal human, I’ll get fat when i’m eat too much. not like you, you never get fat even tought you eat like monster” Sunyoung admitted. Daehyun always hungry and munched every single time he had chance, but he still skinny at all.

“I grew muscle you know” Daehyun snickering at her but she said she didn’t believe his word. Daehyun offered if she wants to see his abs and got squealed from her.

“yaa!! ert!” Sunyoung walk away leave him laughing like a mad man.

...

As they walk pass the school gate, they walk apart while Sunyoung to her class and Daehyun to the hall to attend the ceremony. She walk passed few of freshman girl who chit-chatted about their school, some were enough friendly to greet the senior; but some were impolitely and would be future ulzzang.

In the mid hall-way, she come across with three mean girls, Sunny and her friends. Sunyoung rolled her eyes unconciously as they walk closer to her.

“what?” She asked sharply

“nothing” Sunny replied “We just want to warned you about the freshman. They would grab your boyfriend away from you”

Sunyoung didn’t expect she would hear those words from Sunny’s lips. Her eyes such glint care and friendly. “uhmm... thanks. I didn’t expect something like this from you” Sunyoung smiled awkwardly.

“no problem” Suddenly her expression back to arrogant. “Don’t think we’re friends just because of this. You have to cheer me for pay back”

Sunyoung laughed so hard because of this. She learn from Daehyun we don’t have to over-reacted with something like this because everyone have different way to express their feeling. “ahaha, thank you... Should I call you enni from now?” Sunyoung smiled sheepishly at her.

“I don’t mind if...” Sunny raised her shoulder when Taeri walk closer.

“What happen here?” Taeri asked as she galred at the mean girls.

“Don’t be like that young girl, I just asked her to cheer us since it’s our last year” Sunny said in annoyed. Taeri didn’t take it easily and asked Sunyoung if they are teel the truth.

“yeah” Sunyoung giggled.

As the mean girl walk away from them, Taeri suddenly hug her tightly and tell her that she was missed Sunyoung along the holiday. They exchange their story as they walk nto their new class. The class still neat and quiet. Sunyoung take a seat in third row beside the window. She always sat beside window since she loved to see the sky.

“I can’t believe you spend the entire holiday just stay at home. Don’t you felt bored?” Taeri said but Sunyoung just giggled again.

Sunyoung didn’t felt bored at all because Daehyun always come to her place everyday. He would happily accompany Jinyoung play as Sunyoung prepare the meal. In the weekend they went to the store to fill the refrige; she learn Daehyun never shopping to himself and the house things. She found Daehyun eyes sparkling as he held the red tomatoes but then turn sad as Sunyoung pulled out the red tomatoes from the basket and told him if they bought tomatoes to stock in refrige, the have to bought green tomatoes because the red easily become rotten.

“No, everyday is interesting for me” Sunyoung gave Taeri sheepish smile before added “How about your holiday?”

Taeri told Sunyoung she was spend most her time in dancing class and sometimes with Myungsoo, learn to playing guitar and hunting the photograph. Sunyoung asked if they already officially dated and made Taeri blushed hardly because her question, she didn’t need Taeri to replied since she already know clearly the answer.

“You have to teach me to play guitar too” Sunyoung blunted unconciously at her.

“go asked your boyfriend.” Taeri reject her playfully before open her bag, looking for something. She pulled out a hand made bracelet with colorfull shell “I bought it when I went to the beach. I think you’ll love it”

“ahh, thank you so much. I love it” Sunyoung put the ribbon in her hands and replaced with the bracelet.

“I glad you love it” Taeri smiled at her while Sunyoung folded her ribbon in her bag strap when she heard something weird from her bag. As Sunyoung opened her bag, she found a packed of bread toast there. She tried to remember when Daehyun put that in her bag but still didn’t know.

“wae?” Tari asked worriedly as Sunyoung kept silent for a while.

“aniya” Sunyoung grab the packed and smells the fresh toast filling her nose before turn her head to Taeri and smile again “Daehyun suprised me again”

Daehyun always suprised her, everyday. He never let a chance to made her smile because his suprise even little things; which made her fall more and more to him.


hello ^^ I kinda busy with my college -_- it's really my life. sometimes I get inspire in middle of class (yes, I didn't listen to teacher) and wrote that's on my tablet and copy it on my laptop night later, but sometimes i would forgot about that since it would exhausted day. and fyi, my laptop was crashed and caused all my draft LOSE. I have to typed this and that again >< 

I would update once more this week (so, stay tune for me) there's bonus pic for late update. ahaha.

PS: Youngjae join instagram !!! Follow him on his Instagram (yjayo) babyz!!

PSS: Daehyun update his twitter to cooler the babyz in hot weather, I really love his haripin ><

man in (black) suit is SO DAMN HOT!!!