When Taeri Getting Mad at Him

Don't Call Me Like That, Jung Daehyun!

 

Zelo never slip any chance to squealed when the lunch time came. He raised both of his arms to the air cheerfully and grab both of his best arms to go with him, both of Sunyoung and Taeri didn’t know why they never can resist from Zelo, maybe of his strength –he had more power than average- or maybe of his cuteness.

Sunyoung chuckled as she followed Taeri who being forced to walk faster by Zelo, as much as her boyfriend loves food, Daehyun never squealed that loud. Daehyun would stay quiet while eating. Yes he was annoying all the time, except when he get his meal. He would handled the spoon on his right hand before calmly bring the meal to his mouth, and sometimes they would have light conversation.

She used to with Daehyun since they spend the holiday in her place. She learn that Daehyun loved cheescake and never touch touch seafood thing. He loves chocolate and never tired to munching chocolate in every single time, choco pie, chocolate milk, oreo, he always have his way.

Her mother never complain because since Daehyun always come to get his meal, they never have leftover. And maybe because he would sincerely drive her also accompany to the market to fill the refrige. He always had good mood when it came to shopping time, when Sunyoung asked why he felt that happy he told her that because his stepmom never doing that with him, he never doing shopping since his mother gone. And he felt like home when he was around her, which made Sunyoung blushed ekstremely red and made her mom asked if she was sick.

Just with remember how cute Daehyun when he saw red tomatoes made her cheeks blushed.

Daehyun walk tiredly past his class door, Youngjae asked him a while ago if Daehyun wants to join him in library but he declined his bestfriend offer. He didnt have any mood to drawn in mountain of book in first day of school. Even he was bestfriend with Youngjae for years, there some part of Youngjae’s mind he never understand.

When Daehyun have good score in all studies, Youngjae was work better than him whenever he didnt tried to. Youngjae loved to read everything, and that’s made Youngjae always have far-minded and excellent brain than the reat of B.A.P’s member. When the rest was forced to get good score –like Himchan who study hard to get perfect score- Youngjae never felt forced because he love the books and know whatever wrote on it. Younjae can answer the exam easily than another.

A light tap in his right shoulder grab him back from his mind. As Daehyun turn his head he found Jongup smile sweetly at him.

“How about being president council?” jongup asked as he walk slowly next to Daehyun

Daehyun didn’t take so long to think about his question “Not bad, you can see the entire eyes point on me now” Daehyun chuckled slightly

“heyy!! You had a girlfriend, left them to me!” Jongup didn’t need to ebserving to much, the freshmen, especially girl had their eyes on Daehyun. As Daehyun was the only one who made the entire boredly eyes while the opening ceremony. The rest who deliver speech was senior teacher and didn’t satisfied the freshman eyes who expected good-looking teacher like in drama.

“ya! Do you’re believed what I said a while ago?” Daehyun made a face before close the distance and whisper in Jongup ear “Don’t you know how annoyed the way they stare at me? They stare at me like a lion gazed at their prey” Daehyun whispered bitterly

“It’s because you’re the president and one of the most attractive students here. Don’t forget to thanks to Himchan hyung for left them to you” Jongup laughed so hard then left Daehyun in the hall way to the cafeteria.,

Daehyun rub the bridge of his nose tiredly. ‘atleast, as long as Zelo kept his hair silver colored, he can help me to minimalized the attention.’

He greet the kitchen’s ahjuma first before get his mel and joined Zelo’s table along with Jongup. As Daehyun sat next to Sunyoung and place his tray on the table, Sunyoung’s fork landed in his plate, tried to stole the meatballs “yaa! Thats mine!” Daehyun slap her hand lightly.

But Sunyoung was quickly enough to get the meatball in before chuckled playfully in her victory. Daehyun made an disguist face before pinch her cheek made Sunyoung squealed painfully which made the students around turn their eyes on them.

Zelo rolled his eyes boredly as Jongup suddenly said “If I didn’t know you two was in relationship, I’ll start to think why the president council bully a girl” He said innocently just in time Daehyun loose his finger and start caressing her red-cheek lovingly.

“I’m not bully her, I’m showering her with my love~” Daehyun smirk that could melt every girl.

“If your love was like that, maybe I’ll die in few weeks” Sunyoung sneer at him before sat up from her seat moved to sat next to Taeri. “looks! He pinch me with full power” Sunyoung point her cheek to Taeri like a little girl show her injuri to her mom.

Taeri scrunitize Sunyoung’s cheek carefully before glared at Daehyun “oppa, I think it’s okay if you being playful with my bestfriend, but if you hurt her once again in front my eyes like this I’ll makes sure my shoes will landed in your head”

Suddenly Daehyun felt uneasy but he cover up his awkwardly with just focus in his meal without looking in Taeri’s eyes. He didn’t mean to hurt  his girlfriend, and Sunyoung know about that. It wasn’t the first time Daehyun pinch her cheek, but maybe being missed of her besrtfriend Sunyoung unexpectly being spoilt and wants Taeri’s attention.

“Just tell her to come to council room, and I’ll kiss her cheek until the red mark replaced with blush and healed” Daehyun said half-joked and half-serious. tried his best to melt the awkward situation. But seems like Taeri didnt satisfied with his words and kick his leg under the table and made Daehyun chocked.

In the restt of lunch time, Jongup and Zelo tried to melt the situation but seems like not work on them. Sunyoung told Taeri that’s not serious like Taeri think and little by little Taeri calm herself.

“are you sure he love you?” Taeri asked again as they back in their classroom. Zelo rolled his eyes for thousand time because Taeri kept asking same think for a while.

“yes Taeri, he doenst like a prince in fairytale, but he was good boyfriend” Sunyoung held her chuckled.because Taeri never act like this. Usually she act like she didn’t have any problem.

“Yeah, how do you think about a boy who had thousand suitor choose an ugly duck like Sunyoung and stayed more than four month” Zelo smile cutely at them, but Sunyoung slap his shoulder because of his words. “eww.. taht’s hurt”

Taeri take a deep sigh, maybe Zelo was right and she just act over reacted. As her bestfriend dated Daehyun, Sunyoung never cried because of him. “hummm.... I trust Zelo, but didnt to your boyfriend. And if she made you cry I’ll grab you away from him instantly”

Sunyoung relieved her bestfriend didnt mad anymore, but she didn’t know that Taeri mean her words.


Okay, an very very late update here~

and I changed the foreword, I'll put your comments on foreword randomly. kekeke