Thank You for being Kindly

Don't Call Me Like That, Jung Daehyun!

I'm edited the last chapter since that contains that Jinoung already in primary school, but no. Jinyoung didn't in primary school yet since the story is still in holiday that time. 

and I reallly apologize for rarelu update T^T college wrap me up with homework, and I can't even type fanfic because my homework -_- really sorry. I just have free time in early morning, and sometime I would type some paragraph before i'm going to college and finish that in weekend. Since it's weeked... violaaa, here's an update~


 

There’s part of her heart want her boyfriend to worry about the little accident with Taeri earlier. Atleast he would changed his mood or stay quiet like a male role in romantic korean drama, but he kept calm also composed and didn’t slip any sign of confused or sadness, like a usual.

They walk quietly out of their school side by side as few freshman girl stare at Sunyoung and made her uneasy. Sunyoung slower her track and hidden before Daehyun tried to hiding herself just before Daehyun stop his track suddenly and made her bump into her boyfriend.

She was about to protest why Daehyun stopped his track when he take her palm and interwined their finger “Maybe it’s enough to makes them understand” Daehyun whispered dearly in her ear which made her suprised and speechless. “Wae? It’s not enough? Must I kiss you?”

Sunyoung suddenly made a face because of Daehyun words. She didn’t help but blush in idea that Daehyun kiss her in public. Of course they had kissess but never in public. He would kiss her secretly when he watch Jinyoung playing, or in the corner of kitchen, and sometimes in his car. Sometimes Sunyoung think the urge to kiss Daehyun made her felt naaughty, but it’s hard to resist when Daehyun embraced her lovingly. Atleast he never pass the line that she set between them.

“I’m hungry~” Daehyun pouted as he touch his stomach cutely.

It’s past five in afternoon, the cafeteria already closed “ah... I know a small restaurant near here, we can get snack there” Sunyoung grab his hand and walk in busy sidewalk. In first year of high school Sunyoung would visited that place for ger snack with Taeri or her classmate, even Zelo ever come there. But since she with Daehyun, she never come again and missed that place for sure.

The restaurant was a small place that can fit for sixty poeple with traditional interior design. Sunyoung greet the owner while Daehyun take a seat near window. Sunyoung joined him as she bring the menu list in her hand.

“in last time I coming here, this place always full and and busy...” Sunyoung murmured to herself. “What do you want to eat?” She asked Daehyun without turn her eyes on him.

“Your choise” Daehyun replied quietly.

“I’ll order bibimbap for you and tteokbokki for me... wait here” Sunyoung was about to told their order to the owner as Daehyun held her hand. He was about to say something but Sunyoung cut him off. “plus kimchi, I know” She caress his cheek tentatively before walk away.

Daehyun observed the room quietly. There’s just another couple in the corner and an old man in suit ate his meal hurriedly, maybe he was too busy to get his meal slowly. Nothing’s wrong with this restautant that would cause the customer moved away from here. Maybe the taste of food?

Sunyoung starled him as she back with the food already reserved in their table. Daehyun get his chopstick and tasted his meal as Sunyoung wait for his response. The taste is so good and excactly would made him comeback again just for a bowl of snack. “whoah... it’s delicious!” He compliment at the food and made Sunyoung face lit up.

“I gald you like it” Sunyoung smiled a little. “This is one of my favorite place for a long time...”

“you have another favorite place?” Daehyun gazed at her calmly.

“Yeah, besides my house and here, there’s a orphanage not to far from here. I always played there when i’m in primary school.” Daehyun asked her why she loved to paly there, and Sunyoung told him that many kid lives there, and since she loves kid she would bring toys or food in past time.

“that’s not far away from here?”

“yeah... around fifteen minutes if you walk from here. Uhmm, why do you asked?” Sunyoung raised his head confusedly at him.

“Just curious.  Ah, I want some chicken. Did they have chicken?”

Sunyoung chuckled, Daehyun didn’t even finish his bibimbap but want chicken too “yeah. I can order that for you” but Daehyun insist to order with himself.

They finish their meal slowly as they told each other story about their first day of school. It’s an hour after the ahjuma come out and told Daehyun his order was ready. She was forgot he was order extra food, it’s too long sincehe ordered, but then she shocked with an huge pack in table beside them.

“Ah, thank you ahjuma” He stood up and pay the bill in the cashier as Sunyoung walk to wait for him outside.

Daehyun payed for their meal and five box of Yangnyeom Tongdak and suprisingly cheaper than he think. He grab the package and follow Sunyoung.

They walk slowly to her place, and didn’t take too long since the restaurant just few block from her place. Gladly when they arrive, her mom and Jinyoung also just arrive. Daehyun didn’t met them in the morning because Jinyoung was too excited to attend his first class primary school and pursue his mom to coming early.

“Hyuuunggg~” Jinyoung called Daehyun cheerly and jump into his arms. Daehyun knelt in his level also hug Jinyoung.

“How about your day? Great?” Jinyoung nodded excitedly and was about to blabbering when Daehyun put his finger on the little lip “Hold on. Get shower first, and you have me. Okay?” Jinyoung didn’t waste any time to stood there and run into house and they know where Jinyoung run to, bathroom.

“I’m kinda jelaous on you. He never scream my name again” Sunyoung chuckled a little as Daehyun put out two box of chicken and put the rest on his car. Daehyun told her that just her feeling.

In the rest of afternoon. Daehyun listen to Jinyoung to his story while feed the little boy with seasoned fried chicken. He specially asked the ahjuma to made a box used honey instead chili, because Jinyoung can’t resist with spicy food. Jinyoung sat on Daehyun lap comfortably untill her fall asleep.

Her mom carry Jinyoung to his room and thank Daehyun for the dinner and listen to Jinyoung, Daehyun told her not to mind about that since he do that pleasurely as he excuse to leave since it’s already late

Daehyun walk outside and found Sunyoung sat on the porch stare at the sky. “what you’re thinking about?” Daehyun sat next to her as tried to grab her attention.

Sunyoung turn her head from the sky to his eyes and whispered “you”

“Why me? Do you finally realized that you can’t resist my charm? Or you realized you can’t stay without me?” He titled his head tried to makes her blush and success. Even in dim light he can see the red blushed in her cheek.

“No” Sunyoung shook her head.

He was about to again when he felt her soft yet delicated lips on his cheek. Daehyun froze as Sunyoung part away and felt his heart beating crazily.

“Thank you” She whispered. “thank you for caring my brother. Thank you for being kindly to bought five box chicken just to help ahjuma” She lean in his shoulder and liten his heart thudding faster.

“No, I bought that for Zelo~”

“Aniya, if you bought that for Zelo you’ll never let that getting cold and let your car smells like chicken” She explain her guess as she poke his soft cheek.

“yeah.. you’re right” A smile curved in his face as he bring her finger and kiss it tenderly. “I have to go home”

“no~, stay here...” Sunyoung pouted a bit while her eyes almost closed.

“you’re sleepy, go inside... or i’ll carry you. Which one do you like?”

Sunyoung automatically open her eyes and stood up. She stood in front of Daehyun and give him a bearly hug before walk inside and watch Daehyun’s car dissapear from the corner of his eyes.


and fyi, Yangnyeom Tongdak mean Seasoning Fried Chiken. it's korean food. Also tteobokki is an spicy korean snack and Bibimbap is mixed rice. ahaha. I love korean food :9