More Than That

Don't Call Me Like That, Jung Daehyun!

Its Saturday. No teacher, no classes for today. Usually i don’t come to school but yesterday Taeri say she have an audition today. I don’t really know what kind of audition, I think its for the festival of our school next month. So she asked me to support him today. I cant say to her, so I asked Daehyun to fetch me to school today. Its surprise me when he say yes and don’t say anything else. Sometimes he’ll annoy me first when I asked something.

He promise me to fetch me in at ten in the morning. I raised my head to check the clock, its still eight in cloudy days. It’s already novermber, no doubt the temperature seem cold everyday. I wrap the blanket around my body and walk slowly to downstairs. I saw Jinyoung sat on couch, eating egg roll while watch his favourite cartoon. How can this kid not feel thee cold.

I lays in the couch beside him and asked “wheres omma?”

“in garden. Feeding the flower” he said with his mouth full of egg roll. How cute

“that’s watering, Jin-ah. Not feeding” I correct his words “I want to take a nap. Wake me up when your cartoon ended” I close my eyes slowly.


I woke up in sharp nine because my lovely brother too clever to have a way to woke me up, slap my face. I take a warm bath and wear comfy cloth, short denim pants, white polo shirt, and pink cardigan. Its okay if youre not wear uniform in Saturday since theres no teacher come to school. I take breakfast first nad put the sneakers on just a few minutes before Daehyun come.

“you’re wear uniform? In Saturday?” I said as we reach the school gate

“its not matter” he said carelessly “an youre just wear polo shirt? In cold day?”

“no I bring my cardigan in my…” my word stopped when I found nothing in my backpack, just my phone and wallet “ah, I left that in the kitchen” I said in low voice

“pabo” he snickering at me while take something from the backseat “wear this” he throw soothing warm in my face, it’s a jacket, too stylish for my sense.

“thanks” I feel the soft fabric “you’re not turn off the engine?” I asked as I wear his jacket

“no. I have to go somewhere. I’ll fetch you at 1 PM” he tap my head

I cant hep but feel goosebumps as he touch my head. Its rarely if someone touch me like this “you don’t need to fetch me if youre busy, Dae” I said weakly

And suddenly his expression change “I’ve already told you to call me oppa” he pouted at me

“that’s not works, Dae” I laughed hard

I accidently found tint of pink in his cheek

“get out, I would be late if you keep me like this” suddenly he shout at me

“okay Dae… ahahaha”


I meet zelo in my way to the court since the audition will did there. We take seat in the middle row.

“you come to support Taeri too?” I asked him

“no, im here to support Jongup hyung”

“Jongup? One of kingkas?”

“yeah” he nodded

“how can… ah, I forgot you’re a kingka too” I chuckled to myself. For me, zelo is just a boy who sat in front of me in the class. Not a kingka

“you always forgot anything, I wondered have you forgot Daehyun hyung once” he smirk at me. that’s not works kid. Your face too cute to smirk at me

“no, not like that” I blush, not because his smirk, but his words

“seems like you guys so close to each other” I change the topic

“if what you mean is B.A.P, yes” he smile

“since when?”

“since we don’t know anything except candy” he laughed to himself “Daehyun hyung and me are cousins,  I meet Youngguk hyung and Himchan hyung because we’re neighbor. Since both my parents and Himchan hyung parents are busy works, Yongguk hyung family always take care of us, sometimes Daehyun hyung join us too” he sigh “Youngjae hyung is the one who follow Daehyun hyung since elementary school, and I meet Jongup in dancing class. We always together since then. Our relationship is more close than brothership, more that that. Sometimes I think I can read their mind”

“wait.. you’re dancer?”

“yeah. Until now, im a dancer for nine year” he smiled widely

“I never think you’re a dancer. I think you’re a rapper, since you always talk with high speed”

“I’m a rapper too, maybe because Yongguk hyung.. that’s Jongup” he pointed at the stage. An dark pin haired boy dance on the stage. That’s too fast for my eyes, I can’t see his dance properly. Maybe its whats named street dance? I don’t really know. When it’s come Taeri turn, she move slowly. I think that’s a traditional dance, but then she move faster. I cant help but amazed at her. I don’t really know she can dance like that. She’s not really open about herself, that’s why she always surprise me.

Just like that, we sat beside each other. Tell the little things to each other, talk about our classmates, and sometime he told me about Daehyun. Maybe Daehyun didn’t told his friends the reason why we kept our relationship.

“why you’re come here alone? Where’s your other member?” I cant help but ask him.

“Himchan hyung too busy with Bora-noona, you know lovebirds” he chuckled “Daehyun hyung help Yongguk hyung to come into other school, invite them to our school festival, and Youngjae hyung not interest in something like this. He always the boring one”

“what? Daehyun? Help the president?” I asked disbelief with what I’ve hear

“yeah, don’t he told you?” I shook my head “I think he’ll become the next president council. It would not fair to the other candidate, he’s too perfect. Teacher, staff, everyone in this school loved him. Good in study, kind, and expert in control his temper. Sometimes I wonder why he choose a ugly duck like you”

“YAAAA!!!!!” I shout at him who laugh so hard

“just kidding, come on. I’ll walk you home” he stood up

“no, I’ll wait for Dae” I try to hide my embarrassed

“he’s the the one who told me to walk you home”

I check my phone few text message from him

 

From : Dae 11;08 AM

Do you’ve eat your lunch yet?

 

From : Dae 11;32 AM

Don’t dare to have lunch without me. I’m starving here. I’ll treat you pizza later

 

From : Dae 12;27 PM

I can’t fetch you later. I’ll ask Zelo to walk you home. Sorry

 

Its already 1;43 PM. He’ll not come. I sigh. Suddenly I felt disappointed. I don’t know why, maybe because I’m used to him the one who sent me home.

“I’ll walk home alone Zelo”