Visit His Family

Don't Call Me Like That, Jung Daehyun!

Daehyun walk into a dim light yet cozy room. He can felt the warm atmosphere here, the light blue painted wall, not so many picture frames hanging on the wall, and long curtain closed the half of huge glass window, he’s sure he loved his place. He approach the single bed, Sunyoung still in her asleep. She had a book that lay opened against her chest while a dozen or so books were stacked on the floor beside her. With a small smile on his face Daehyun sat on her bed beside her,watched her for a while as she slept. Her countenance was relaxed and void of any worries. Curiously, he looked at the title of the book that she was reading and found it was mixed of romantic comedy and fantasy of dragon novel, he chuckled at her taste.

Daehyun reached out to wake up Sunyoung. He watched her stir with an amused smile as she began to stir. She stretched her arms and body languorously like a cat getting up from a nap and slowly opened her eyes. “how can you come her?” she said while give Daehyun lazy smile and Daehyun felt his heart skip a beat.

“your mom let me” he caress her hair slightly, it’s become habit.

“hmm.. but it’s too early to get breakfast” she said sleepily. Daehyun always get his breakfast in her place, even in weekend. Her house already like his second home, he used to come in everyday in case catch her to school or just greeting her mom and playing with Jinyoung. He gladly her mom always welcomed him and he always respectful to her.

“I promised to Junyoung to take him see Il Hyun today, since he bkept begging me. and I glad if you accompany us” his mom surprisingly call him last night and said they was in Korea. And he tought it was good time to visit them since they didn’t saw each other fo a while.

“okay then, I’ll take a shower first” she said as she propped herself into sitting position.

Sunyoung take her time in her closet. She felt little bit nervous in case she would meet Daehun family in few hours. She never meet his family face in face. She saw his family picture in his wallet, his mother is a petite woman with short hair and comfort smile signed she’s enough friendly and Daehyun get handsome face and good appearance from his father. Sunyoung saw so much picture of Il Hyun in his gadget, seems like Daehun loved his brother so much.

She stood in front of her mirror to check her appearance for thousandth time. Since she didn’t how how to get good impression from his family, she didn’t choose jeans since it would be too casual. She wore a pink dress but the dress make her looks older than her age. In the end she wore baby blue sleeveless button, flowery skirt and her favorite sneakers.

The Jung’s place is a big house, not a ordinary house but a mansion with extensive flower garden. They walk in long hallway before an old woman approach them.

“young master.. it’s long time since last time I see you” she hugged Daehyun slightly and he hugged her back.

“where’s mom?”

“madame is in the kitchen, baking. Since young master Il Hyun asleep” she said politely.

Sunyoung already know Daehyun is from wealthy family, but didn’t expect he’s a prince chaebol. She staring at the decorate disbelief, at that moment, she was never more aware of the financial chasm that separated them. The mansion full with painted, ceramic, and art stuff. Seems like his family have passion in art.

He guided them into the kitchen while he hold Jinyoung tiny finger. He found an mid age women busy with herself in the kitchen, pour the ingredients to the mixer. “omma” he called out slighty released Jinyoung and approach to kiss his mom cheek. “still baking? Don’t you have jetlag?” he asked in concern which he didn’t know he madenhis girlfriend who sat before him realized he was a pure romantic and care if he wants.

“just a little bit. I was about to make tiramisu since you said you bought your girlfriend” she winked slightly at Sunyoung who start to blushed.

“ah I forgot” Daehyun slap his head “mom, it’s Sunyoung.. and Jinyoung” the older women approach her and give her motherly hug. “how cute you are” she said before turn to Jinyoung “hey little boy, you want tiramisu?” Jinyoung nodded and squealed in response. She pinch Jinyoung cheek before turn to Daehyun “he’s your son?”

“omma!!” Daehyun groan which made her mom snickering. “where’s appa and Il Hyun?”

“your appa have an appointment an Il Hyun in his room”

Sunyoung can see her boyfriend pinch the bridge of his nose, he usually do that when he was tired or felt dizzy.  “tell appa to atleast care of his healthy, don’t worry about here, I already fix the things” he sigh ”I’ll get them to see Il Hyun” He laced his finger with Jinyoung’s

“sunyoung ah..” Madame Jung  called her and she walk back to her “I hope you don’t mind to help me”

Sunyoung didn’t really help her since the progress almost done, she just cut the strawberries, but then to her surprised, she found the old women in front of her not the women in the picture she saw in his wallet. She’s younger, her face more pretty and have slim figure than in the picture.

“wae?”

“aniya, you’re younger than I expect” she murmured absent mindedly before apologize what she said a while ago.

But his mom didn’t mad at all but give her small smile. “yeah, I’m younger than you think. I’m just nearly thirty..”

Sunyoung stare at her disbelief “how can…”

“I’m his stepmother, didn’t he told you?” Sunyoung widened her eyes before shook her head in response.

“I see, how long you’ve been date each other?” Madame Jung said slightly while checked the cake through the oven glass.

“around four month, since mid October” stain of pink appear in her cheek

“hmm.. that’s why he didn’t mention you in the last time he went to Japan and never visit us again since then” Madame Jung chucked at his son behavior.

“Japan?” Sunyoung eyes widened in surprise. Did she got jet lag because she is back from Japan?

“hmm. We stay in Japan more than a years ago, but Daehyun didn’t want to join and stay in Korea. I guess Daehyun didn’t told you so much about himself. He’s stubborn, but it just take time till told all of his secret to you. It’s strange, he’s like you for years, but he didn’t open himself to you”

“excuse me?” Sunyoung didn’t belief what she heard while ago. Years? She didn’t even know him till a year ago when she attend the high school.

“I guess he didn’t even told you about that” Madame Jung shook her head disbelief “Daehyun already had his eyes on you since middle school, he kept talking about you since then, I glad you being together with him now”

Sunyoung put the knive to cut the strawberries down. She didn’t belief what Madame so explain to her a while ago. If daehyun already know her since that time, that means he knew about her relationship with Zico. He already know but still date her.

Suddenly a pair of arms sneaked around her waist from behind. She didn’t have to turn her back to check who is it since she already know for sure who’s wore this kind mixed of coffee, sweet and mint cologne, Daehyun.  he slip his finger under her chin force her to turn her head to him. Daehyun lean in to kiss her, she can felt his warm breath in her check and his nose brushed hers made her  into fuzzy but suddenly remember Madame Jung’s word and back into her conscious. Sunyoung turn her head away and heard Daehyun groan in upset

“your mother is here” She whispered awkwardly.

Daehyun turn his head into his stepmother who took the cake from oven before whispered huskily in her ears since he was in good mood to “okay, I’ll get you in bedroom”

Sunyoung forced to released herself and was about to hit his chest when he already runaway and laugh hard with his whole heart. “I hate you”

“I love you too” he gave her naughty wink before disappear from the kitchen.


hello ^^ sorry for late update. thank you for awesome subscriber and reader, I love you all :* and fyi, 'visit his family' would take two or three chapter since it would reveal Daehyun's life. uhmm.. i'm repost the edited chapter, atleast three for now.

do you check the video i posted in previous chapter? i'm almost die because Daehyun's gaze :D Himchan gaze are attraactive too, but i was blinded because our busan won bin . kekeke.

and i got an idea while watch BADMAN MV, expecially from Youngjae. i think i fall for him ><

uhmm.. i'm blabbering again -_- , ah, kept read my story and comment please :) subsribing are loved, and please vote if you can ^^