He Reminds Me of You

Don't Call Me Like That, Jung Daehyun!

Suyoung left the kitchen in good mood, she wandered her eyes aroung the hall and found Daehyun sat on the table in the corner beside the huge windows glass. “where’s your manner? Don’t you have to wait for me?” she exclaimed as she sat infront of him and placed the kimchi between their bowl

Daehyun put down his chopstick and stare at her quietly “I’m the one who have to say that. Where’s your manner? You’re younger than me, you should call me oppa from now”

“never” she said slightly as she start to eat her noddle.

“or I should call you sweetheart from now” She raised her head instantly, he said without leave his attention in his food.

“don’t ever called me like that, Jung Daehyun!” she tried her best to threaten his, but it’s not works.

“just if you call me oppa” he got a groan in disbelief in response.

They finish their breakfast in silence before he take the empty bowl back to the kitchen and bring a glass of water for her when he’s back. He put the glass in the table and sat next to Sunyoung. Just in few minutes he start to yawned sleepily.

“are you a baby? Sleepy after the meal?” Sunyoung chuckled as she remember about her brother. Jinyoung always sleepy after his meal.

“whatever” Daehyun murmured as he buried his face in his hand in the table. He reached for the tip of her hair with his finger and kissed it which made her felt goosebumps. “you smells nice”

Sunyoung was about to slap him, but her eyelids become heavier as she laid her head like Daehyun “ert, I’ll deal with you later” she said before she close her eyes and fall asleep.

The bell rang startled her from the dream in the morning. She rubbed her eyes sleepily and realized where she was. She still in the cafeteria with Daehyun still asleep next to her. She shook his shoulder slightly to wake him up, but he didn’t wake up and told her to left first. She walk sleepily in the corridor, didn’t know many pair of eyes stare at her.

She laid her head in her desk as soon as she arrive at the class, gladly the teacher didn’t arrive yet.

“you’re late..” Taeri said as Sunyoung closed her eyes and ready to sleep again.

“I’m accompany Daehyun first” she murmured absent mindedly.

“how can….” Taeri can’t finish her words because a loud noise from the front class. Sunyoung raised her head and found Zelo sat on the floor with his skateboard not too far away from him, it’s third time in this week Zelo slip because his skateboard. but suprisingly he walk, almost run to Sunyoung desk before ask something made her embarrassed

“that’s true? You and hyung?” his voice enough loud to catch the whole class attention.

Sunyoung face flush in red and she tried to hide her blushed in her palm. She almost wished to the floor opened and swallow her in the moment.

“what do you mean Junhong?” Taeri asked Zelo confusedly.

“they’re dating” Zelo pinted his finger slightly on Sunyoung made Taeri widened her eyes in surprise.

“it’s true?” Sunyoung take a moment first at Taeri’s question before nodded her head slowly.

The class suddenly become noised, some cheering, some groaning, and some ask in disbelief, but suddeny quiet and calm because the teacher step in the class. Sunyoung thank the teacher quietly in her mind.

She manage to runaway with Taeri’s help out from the question from her classmate even the upperclass. She didn’t belief the entire of school already know just in few hour. She sigh deeply when they hide in the closet.

“I think you have to skip your lunch again Youngie” Taeri said as she on the sink and Sunyoung nodded in agreement. “I didn’t believe Daehyun oppa accet your confession”

“I didn’t know either” Sunyoung made a circle with her tiptoes on the floor,“but I have a deal with him..”

She told Taeri about their agreement and asked her to kept it as secret. Taeri just nodded and give her a smile, and told her she’s cherish her decision. They stay there for a few minutes, they was about to back to their classroom when three girls come in. Sunyoung tried to disguisted herself but it’s failed. The mean girls know she’s there.

“how can you made our Daehyun oppa say yes, huh?” Sunny said in annoying tone, Sunyoung can’t help but rolled her eyes

“you promised me if I became his girlfriend, you’ll never come to me again. But what’s now?” Sunyoung crossed her arm length in her chest

Sunyoung groan in disbelief while her friend kick their feet on the floor in frustrated “but he’s our Daehyun oppa, I don’t believe it!” Sunny voice weaker almosrr cry which made Sunyoung smile in happiness

“he’s no longer your oppa, now.. he’s..mine” Sunyoung paused in every words tried her best to torturing the queenka before left them to her class. As soon she’s with Taeri sat peacefully in their desk, even she’s looks calm but her heart beating rapidly.

“it’s cool!!” Taeri exclaimed and hugged her tightly while Sunyoung nodded herself slightly yet happy.

Surprisingly there’s no more noised around her after the lunch, she walk from her class peacefully with Taeri and Zelo, the giant baby told her that his hyung wait for her in parked area and they walk apart in the locker.

Sunyoung found Daehyun sat on the bench near his car with books on his lap and box of snack beside him. He’s too wrapped in his book and didn’t aware she’s stood in front of him, grin widedly.

“what?” Daehyun raised his head to her

“I can’t believe it, I made those queenka cried” she slap her hands in happiness like alittle kid got her candy.

“really? That’s good” Daehyun gave her sweetest smile “wait a minutes, let me finish this page before I’ll ride you home”

She nodded slightly and stay in silence beside him. Sunyoung glance at him in the moment, she never look at him this close. No doubt Daehyun got attention from the girls in their school. He’s not tall as Zelo, but enough for a girl to busried her face on his shoulder, his hair such spike up, his pulm lips, his perfect nose bridge, his attractive eyes, all about him is perfect. A perfect boyfriend’s figure who all the girls want.

“I am handsome right?” his voice startled her back from her daydream.

“yeah, handsome in your dream” she tried to rolled her eyes and looks like bored

“but your face blushed in my dreams” he chuckled before stood up and walk to his car while Sunyoung tried to denied the fact her cheek burned and red as tomatoes.

“cant you drop me in the mart first? I want to bought choco pie for my brother?” Sunyoung said as she closed the door and fixed her seatbelt.

“you have brother?” Daehyun asked without looking at her while turn on the engine.

“hmm, five years old. He loved to eat chocolate and always sleepy after his meal. He’s remids me of you. Maybe it’s the reason why i felt comfortable around you”