Butterfly

Don't Call Me Like That, Jung Daehyun!

I'm not sure about this chapter *sigh* but i promise i will made up in next chapter ^^


I don’t understand neither know where our relationship stand. It’s not a month yet since my confession but I feeling something weird when I saw him. I don’t call it’s ‘date’ because he don’t ‘date’ me because  he like me, neither I am. We don’t love each other, or I can say it, we don’t know each other feeling. At first, I just know him as one of kingka or as handsome senior, since I don’t interest in anything. I never thought I would have an intimate relationship with him. an relationship because I need to and he found it’s interesting, a weird reason to accept a girl confession.

I glad since he always by my side, those queenka never lay their finger on me. As time goes by, I learn that he’s not bad I think. He always respectful to everyone, that’s why he received countless love. I always thought that he have a perfect life. He ride a luxurious car, wore branded clothes and never do part time job, that’s made me speculated that him come from wealth family. But one day asked him why he always have breakfast in school, and he just answer me with “No one made breakfast for me except the ahjuma in cafeteria.” Since then I never asked about his family.

He is responsible person. He asked Yongguk and Himchan secretly about the progress of the fest when he think I don’t hear. Later, Bora eonni told me that Prez asked his self to the fest and he agree. I act like I don’t know but it takes me to the edge when he ignored me yesterday because those paper, I grab those paper and throw it on trash. I thought he would get mad at me but he just chuckled and said “silly, you got mad at paper”

I don’t understand why, since four days ago when he hug me, I feel something like butterfly swarm in my stomach whenever he’s near me, its weird and tickling.

This morning, Zelo told me that the doctor let his hyung go home today. I knock my pencil to my desk, waited till the class ended unpatiently.

“hey, it’s annoying. Stop that!” Taeri half whispered to me, I ignore her and continue.

The class finally ended in thirty minutes. I walk to my locker with Taeri, she’s little bit busy till next two weeks because the fest. She told me that the musical would adapted from Dream High drama series, and she casted as Pilsook. She take vocal class two days in a week and dance class everyday, that’s not count training with other cast. No question she become skinnier now.

“lets go to Lotte Mart, I want some chocolate.” She said as we walk in corridor

“don’t you have class later?”

“yes, but I don’t want to. I have a date today” she giggled

“you never told me you have a boyfriend” I made a sad expression

“he’s not my boyfiend youngie-ah, I just meet him few days ago.”

“don’t being too nice to a stranger Taeri” I warned her. Sometimes she’s too kind too everyone. She never have negative thinking to anyone or anything.

We take bus ride do it wouldn’t take time. She ran to the candy section as we arrive at the mart. I walk to the other section, unsure what I looking for. I take two box of choco pie, Daehyun would love it. I walk to another cabinet when i accidently bumped a tousled blonde haired guy I really know in the past. I said sorry and walk away as soon as possible, not give him chance to recognize me. but im not enough fast as he called my name.

“sunyoung-ssi?” I turn my head to him and smile awkwardly “it’s long time since last time I saw you” he smile widely

Yeah, more than a year since last time I saw him, and don’t really want to see him. I don’t really like him. he’s my former boyfriend in junior high school. He’s nice and kind at first, but then I found he loved to attack other people, and have a fight often. But the worst is she cheated on me, and I don’t take a second to hear his apologize, I break up with him

“ah, Jiho oppa, I don’t know it’s you” I lie

“it’s okay” he smiled again –I hate those smile- and look at me from head to toe “you’re prettier now, and look. You went to high school? That’s presticious school? I proud of you” he tap my head but I pulled his hand away. I don’t like if someone tap my head, maybe I have an excuse for my annoying boyfriend that wait for me in hospital. Ah, I forgot I have to go to hospital.

“I have to go” I bowed to him and went to the cashier where Taeri already wait for me. I paid the choco pie and leave the store with her.

“sunyoung-ah, I’ll walk to opposite direction, bye” she waved her hand and walk away.

I walk alone in sidewalk till I aware that someone follow me. I turn my body and found the tousled hair guy smiled widely at me “I’ll walk you home”

“no” I reply coldly

“don’t being cold like this. I already walk you home for countless time in the past time”

“yeah, countless” I repeat his words sarcasm.

“come on” he grab my hand but I stand still

“no”

But he grab my hand tightly and forced me to walk with him. He is fierce. Stubborn. We just walk a few block when a familiar car stopped our step. Daehyun’s car. But the one who come out is not him, it’s Youngjae. Automatically, I released my hand from Jiho oppa’s grip and  walk to Youngjae. He don’t say anything just “I’ll ride you” and shook a death glare to Jiho oppa who waved his hand.

I thank to Youngjae since I can’t runaway from that boy if he doesn’t come

“who’s that?” he asked, his eyes concentrate to the road

“an insane ex” I chuckled uncomfortably

“don’t tell about this to Daehyun”

“wae?”

“Shut up”

And then I shut up my mouth. Weird. He offer to ride me but he don’t let me to speak. How rude.

When we reach the hospital room, I found a silver haired giant baby who lay in the bed and Daehyun sat on the couch, playing games in his tab. The room already clean and Youngjae take the bag beneath the bed and leave the room again.

I stand still in half way, scare of the butterfly would swarm again in my stomach if I’m near him. Daehyun pouted and tap the space next to him. I take a deep breath before walk slowly and sat next to him.

“how’s your day?” he asked as he slip his right hand on my waist, pulled me closer.

“nothing’s special” I felt his left hand roam in my shoulder, pulled me into his hug. I don’t pulled out. Maybe because I’m used to. He kept hug or just hold my hand everytime I’m near him this whole week. Im not sure why he become like this, but I like it.

“ah, I bought choco pie for you” I tried to pulled away but he hug me more tightly.

“later. I want hug you like this now” suddenly I felt the butterfly swarm in my stomach. I know my cheek would redden now, so I snuggled my face in the crook of his neck, tried to hide my embarrassed. I never felt something like this when someone hug me, neither from my former boyfriend. I felt so secure when im in his arms and im too weak too pulled away from him.

“you’re too skinny. Eat more, so you’ll more ier” he whisper in my right ear with his husky voice.

“ert” I mumbled in his neck, makes sure he’s hear me

“your ert” he said as caress my long hair.

With just simple words, he made the butterfly in my stomach dance uncontrollably. It’s tickling, but I love it.