Visit Taeri

Don't Call Me Like That, Jung Daehyun!

I typed this while listen to Gummy - Snow Flower , it's really good song. I typed this without thinking, as the song flowed. Irecomended you to listen to hear this. and please CLICK HERE


Sunyoung step into the white covered room. She always hate hospital, the way it sounded, the way it smelled, the way it always silence and quiet. But this morning one of her bestfriend called her and asked her to come, and she didn’t have any choise.

Today was third day Taeri didn’t come to school. She already called her countless time, but seems like her phone always out of coverage. Gladly this morning Taeri called her and told her about her condiction.

Sunyoung was about to go along with Zelo, but he didn’t even show up in school. Since Daehyun didn’t let her go out with anyone that he didn’t know, she deided to go with her boyfriend. They buy a basket of Taeri’s favorite fruit, -combination of orange, apple, and strawberry- before goes to visit Taeri.

Daehyun felt little bit uneasy when Sunyoung asked him to accompany her to visit Taeri. Despite Junhong already promised to him that everythings gonna be alright, he can’t help but worry in the chance Taeri would blabbering what she saw this earlier morning.

He was about to runaway and told Sunyoung that he have to go, but that was too late when he realised Sunyoung hands on the door knob. Sunyoung waved her hand signed Daehyun to walk faster with wide smile curved in her face. Daehyun’s mind was scream that it was wrong, but he walk closer to her patiently.

As soon as she opened the door, Sunyoung was startled a bit with an image of sleeping Junhong laid in the couch while Taeri drink her milk in the bed. Sunyoung walk to the couch and hit Junhong’s feet not-so-unintentionally makes the giant baby groan and wake up in annoyence.

Sunyoung get the basket from Daehyun before sat next to Taeri in hospital’s bed and asked what happen to Taeri.

Taeri didn’t use her blue contac lens like usual. Her eyes was dark and deep. Her lips dry and pale,  but not pale as her skin. Sunyoung can see clearly few bruished in her arms and some getting blue. Sunyoung was about to cry to see one of her best like this, but then she held her tears.

“I practice dance too much and didn’t aware about time.” Taeri chuckled in her not-so-clever lies. She can see clearly Daehyun sigh in relief.

“Really?” Sunyoung raised her eyebrow. She was not easy to belief at someone words. But after Taeri reassured that she was okay she decided to not bring the topic to far, and believed to her bestfriend.

 

 

After hours visit Taeri, Sunyoung realised somethings wrong. Taeri didn’t greet even glance at Daehyun. For weeks she gave Daehyun death glare, but now she act like he didn’t exist. While Daehyun sat patiently read some old magazine next to sleepy Zelo.

Seems like Zelo didn’t even sleep at all, he looks really tired. His hair messy and dark circle under his eyes contrast with his white skin. Daehyun persuade him to atleast go home for a while to take a rest, but he declined his cousin offer and said he want to stay there for a little while.

But as Taeri open his lips and told that tired boy to followed Daehyun offer, he jsut simply nodded and asked Daehyun to drive him.

 

 

“There’s something you want to explain to me?” Sunyoung asked, crossed both her arms in her chest.

“What do you mean?” Taeri asked innocently. Deep in her heart, she know what Sunyoung means. She want to told Sunyoung what she saw this early morning. She want to cried in her arms. She want Sunyoung told her that she was there next to her. But she put that thought away from her mind.

Taeri can remember clearly the image of Junhong guide her to his car in the darkness, the sound of gun shot in their back, and a boyfriend of her bestfriend held an air-riffle after he used that to killed the kindapper.

Taeri want to told Sunyoung everything. She want to kept Sunyoung away from Daehyun. But in possibility that they would murder her just after she blabbering the fact to Sunyoung made her feel frightened til her spine.

Her brain was work hard since this morning to think about way to made Sunyoung safe without she told the fact.

But seems like she was helpless.

“Earth for Taeri...~” Sunyoung clapped her hands in front of Taeri to get her from her deep thought.

“Ah... Sorry” Taeri turn her head away from Sunyoung stare. She was not so good to lied to her friends.

“I know something wrong here” Sunyoung caressed the length of Taeri’s arms.

Taeri eyes widened. Sunyoung know? She know about ... this. But still stand here.

“Actually I didn’t really know what happen, but I sense something wrong. You doesnt need to tell me now if you didn’t ready. Told me when you want to.” Sunyoung gave her assure smile

Taeri stayed silent for a while before said “Everything that I can told you for now was, don’t fall for Daehyun too deep. She may hurt you” She tried to gave her clues in her minimal words.

Sunyoung tried her best to curved a smile. She was not sure to promise to Taeri. Maybe she cant do that, because she already fall for Daehyun as they spent their day by day together