Prom

Turtle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Are you ready for tonight?” Doojoon asked. Seoyeon looked up at her brother, chewing on a piece of bacon. She swallowed the bacon and blinked at her brother, “What’s tonight?”

 

Doojoon rolled his eyes, “Prom. It’s tonight, remember?” Seoyeon made an ‘o’ face before shrugging, “I guess.” Doojoon arched a brow, “You guess? Shouldn’t you be freaking out like other girls?”

 

Seoyeon tilted her head and gave her brother a blank expression, “Oppa, do I look like other girls to you?” Doojoon chuckled and nodded, “That’s right. You’re not like other girls. You know, it wouldn’t hurt to be like other girls every once and a while.” “So, you’re telling me you want me to throw little tantrums over something stupid, freak out about clothes and makeup?”

 

Doojoon shrugged, “I can dream, can’t I?” Seoyeon nodded going back to her breakfast, “Oh yeah. You dream all about it because it’s never going to happen.” Doojoon chuckled, “I get it. You’re never going to be like other girls.” Seoyeon snapped her head up and glared at her brother.

 

Sohee giggled at her older siblings’ interaction. “Unnie and oppa are so funny.” Seoyeon and Doojoon turned their heads towards her.

 

Seoyeon smiled and patted Sohee’s head. “Sohee-ah, make sure you don’t listen to anything that Doojoon oppa says. He’s scared that he’s never going to find a woman to marry.” Sohee and their parents burst into laughter while Doojoon scowled.

 

“Yah Yoon Seoyeon.” Doojoon called. Seoyeon turned to look at her brother and stuck out her tongue, childishly. Doojoon couldn’t help but chuckle.

 

Seoyeon turned to Sohee and the two of them giggled.

 

-------

 

“WAKE UP L!” Sungyeol shook his best friend awake. L jolted up with wide eyes, “What’s wrong?!”

 

Sungyeol chuckled and stepped back, “Finally! I thought you were dead in your sleep.” L turned to look at his best friend. He glanced at the clock and frowned seeing that it was barely eleven in the morning.

 

He fell back onto his bed. “Ugh. Lee Sungyeol, what is your problem? It’s barely eleven. Why are you waking me up?” Then something hit him. He sat up with wide eyes, pointing a finger at his best friend.

 

“What the hell are you doing in my room?! Who let you in?!” He shouted. “MR. CHOI!” Sungyeol chuckled.

 

Mr. Choi burst into L’s bedroom with a flushed face, “Yes young master?”

 

L turned his head to his butler, still pointing a finger at his best friend. “What is Sungyeol doing in my room? Who let him in?”

 

Mr. Choi looked at Sungyeol, who chuckled and shrugged then back at L, who was definitely not happy that Sungyeol was in his room.

 

“Um, young master Sungyeol said that he had something urgent to tell you…so I let him in.” Mr. Choi answered. L groaned and grabbed a fistful of his hair. “He was lying. He never has anything important to tell me.”

 

Sungyeol frowned, “Hey! I do have some things that are important.” L shot him a look. “No you don’t. They’re either useless or stupid.” “No they aren’t. Well, not this time. This is really important and I know you wouldn’t want to miss it~”

 

L narrowed his eyes at Sungyeol, “What is it?” Sungyeol grinned, “You need to get out of bed and dressed then I’ll tell you.”

 

-------

 

“This is something important?!” L fumed.

 

Sungyeol chuckled and pushed L into the store that was full of suits. “Yes, I need your help into picking my suit for tonight. The other guys wouldn’t come with me and so I thought, since we’re best friends and you’re so good at fashion, you’d help me pick something.”

 

L rolled his eyes and stepped out to the side making Sungyeol stumbled forward. “I can’t believe you woke me up early just for this.” L shook his head. Sungyeol straightened up, “Hey, you were my last resort so shut up and help me. I know you already have your suit because you planned it all out with Seoyeon, but single people like me don’t have a date to plan things out this.”

 

L gave Sungyeol a look. “Just because I have a date does not mean that I planned everything out. I did, but Seoyeon just watched. True be told, I’m more excited for prom than she is which is weird because a most guys really don’t care about prom.”

 

Sungyeol grinned and slung an arm around L’s neck. “It’s because you’re a love-struck man. You’d do the most unexpected things for the one you love.” L snorted hearing Sungyeol’s wise words. “When did you become so wise?”

 

Sungyeol shrugged, “That doesn’t matter right now. What matters is you helping me find the right suit for tonight. I need to look good for the ladies.” He popped his collar.

 

L grunted. “Great, this is going to be a long afternoon.”

 

--------

 

“Aren’t you going to get ready, sweetie?” Mrs. Yoon asked. Seoyeon looked over at her moth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter