It's Finally Over

Turtle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“SEOYEON!” Jin roared.

BAM!

The rusty metal door slammed opened. All heads turned to look at the entrance of the warehouse. There stood an anxious Doojoon. He looked around the warehouse searching for Seoyeon. When he saw Seoyeon unconscious in Suga’s arms, he raced over.

He got on his knees and with shaky hands, pushed the hair away from her face. “S-Seoyeon-ah.” He croaked.

“Hyung,” Suga called. Doojoon squeezed his eyes shut as a tear rolled down his cheek. Then the laughter of Jongjin made him snap his head up and turned around.

Doojoon glared at Jongjin. He got up to his feet and strode towards Jongjin. He grabbed his collar and pulled him up. “You…you did this to Seoyeon! SHE’S UNCONSCIOUS NOW BECAUSE OF YOU!”

Jongjin smirked and glanced at the unconscious Seoyeon. He then looked back at Doojoon, who was clearly not happy that he was smirking.

“It wasn’t my fault. Seoyeon made me do it. She was the one who hit me in the back with a wooden stick.” Jongjin said.

Doojoon narrowed his eyes. “You ing bastard, go to hell.” He punched Jongjin straight in the jaw. Jongjin stumbled back and straightened up, wiping the corner of his lip with his thumb.

Just then the sounds of sirens were heard. Jongjin’s eyes widened as he looked at the entrance of the warehouse. Policemen were piling into the warehouse with their guns up.

“Put your hands up!” One of them shouted.

Jongjin turned to glare at Doojoon, who smirked in satisfaction.

“PUT YOUR HANDS UP!” The police officer demanded again. Jongjin slowly raised up his hands over his head. “Handcuff him!” The officer ordered.

One of the policemen ran up to Jongjin and cuffed his hands together behind his back. He led Jongjin away.

Then the policemen scattered throughout the warehouse to look for anything that Jongjin might have set up. A couple of them rushed to the unconscious L and over to the unconscious Seoyeon.

One of them quickly pulled out his walkie-talkie and called for two ambulances. Once he was done talking, he turned to look at Doojoon.

“The ambulances will be here shortly.” He informed. Doojoon bowed, “Thank you.” The officer smiled, bowed, and left to go talk to the other officers.

Doojoon straightened up and went over to Seoyeon. He got on his knees again and gazed at his sister. His heart clenched seeing this.

*Seoyeon, you’ll be okay. Oppa will make sure you’re okay.* He vowed.

-------

“Doojoon!”

“Oppa!”

Mr. Yoon, Mrs. Yoon, and Sohee came rushing towards the ER.

“Mom. Dad. Sohee.” Doojoon stood up. “How’s Seoyeon?” Mrs. Yoon asked. Doojoon shook his head, “The doctor hasn’t come out yet.”

Mrs. Yoon let out a shaky breath. She stumbled back causing Doojoon and Mr. Yoon to hold onto her so that she wouldn’t fall back.

“My poor Seoyeon. She’s in the hospital again.” Mrs. Yoon sobbed. Mr. Yoon pulled his wife into a hug. He patted her back in comfort. “She’ll be fine, Yeobo. Our Seoyeon is strong. She’ll be fine.”

“Oppa,” Sohee called. Doojoon looked down at Sohee and crouched down to her level. “Hey, you must be scared, huh?” Sohee nodded with a worried expression on her face. “Is unnie going to be okay?”

Doojoon gave her a small smile and patted her head. “Yes, Seoyeon is going to be okay. She’s a strong person, remember?” Sohee sniffled and nodded. “She’ll definitely get through this.”

Then the sounds of footsteps were heard running down the hall. Everyone looked up and saw L’s parents.

Doojoon straightened up as the couple stopped next to Mr. and Mrs. Yoon.

Mrs. Kim looked around anxiously. “Where’s Myungsoo?”

Infinite, Jin, Suga, and Doojoon looked down at the ground regretfully.

Mr. Kim looked at the nine boys. “Where’s my son?” He asked. Sungyeol stepped forward with his head down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter