Watching Her

Turtle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Thanks for commenting!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You’re kidding, right?” Woohyun stared at L, who shook his head. “Why do we need to watch her? It’s not like we’re her bodyguards.” Hoya reasoned. “But you guys are my assistances. I need help to discover who Yoon Seoyeon really is.” L explained.

“L, you’ve been trying for a long time now and you haven’t gotten much.” Sunggyu reasoned. “I do!” L protested. Infinite turned to stare at him. “You do?” Sungyeol asked. L nodded, “Yes, I do.” The six boys crowded around him.

“What did you find out about Seoyeon-ssi?” Sungjong asked. “I think she lives in Yoon house in Seongbuk-dong.” L declared. Infinite in a sharp breath. “As in the Yoon house?” Dongwoo asked. L nodded.

“L, I know Seoyeon’s surname is Yoon but that doesn’t mean she’s actually part of that family. They’re filthy rich and there are other Yoons out there.” Hoya reasoned. “I’m serious though. I followed her limo the other day and she went to the Yoons house in Seongbuk-dong.” L protested. “Maybe she’s a tutor. I mean she is a really smart student so who wouldn’t want her as their child’s tutor?” Sunggyu asked. “I agree with Sunggyu. Any family that is like the Yoons could afford someone smart like Seoyeon-ssi.” Sungjong chided.

L shook his head. “I don’t know. I just have this feeling that she lives there.” The Infinite boys looked at L, who thinking.

“We’ll help you watch her so that you’ll find your answers.” Sungyeol grinned and slung arm around L’s shoulders. L gave him a grateful smile, “Thanks.”

-------

“She’s just sitting there…reading.” Dongwoo whispered. Hoya yawned and leaned back in his chair.

The two Infinite boys were in the library watching Seoyeon as they had promised L in the morning. It was lunch time so the two boys were kicked out after finishing their lunch to watch Seoyeon. As creepy and stalker-ish as it sounds, Hoya and Dongwoo had no choice but to be like creeps.

“If I was to take a nap, do you think L would know?” Hoya asked. Then his phone vibrated in his pocket. He took out his phone and saw that L had messaged him. He opened the message.

‘Don’t you even dare think of sleeping on the job. ):<’ – L

“Wow. Speak of the devil.” Hoya muttered. Dongwoo leaned over and burst into laughter after reading the message. He quickly covered his mouth remembering that they were in the library. Hoya shot Dongwoo a disapproving look.

“Shut up. I don’t see why L can’t go up to her and be her friend. Is it that hard?” Hoya grumbled. Dongwoo gave Hoya a look. “Why would he want to do that? What is he supposed to say, ‘Hi I’m L and I’ve been stalking you for a very long time now but I can’t find anything about you so let’s be friends and share secrets’?”

Hoya shrugged, “Yeah, I think that sounds good enough.” Dongwoo shook his head, “You’re impossible, Hoya.” “I’m just saying it would be better if L was just her friend. Everything would be so much easier.” “Sometimes I wonder how you passed junior high.”

“YAH!” Hoya stood up from his seat. Students that were in the library turned towards the two shushing them.

Dongwoo pulled Hoya back to his seat bowing to the students in apology. “Your big mouth is going to get us kicked out.” Dongwoo hissed. Hoya rolled his eyes and crossed his arms over his chest. “I seriously don’t want to be here right now.” “You aren’t the only one, but we’re doing this for L.” “I still don’t want to be here.” I don’t either but we’re looking for Seoyeon- hey, where’d she go?” Dongwoo panicked.

Hoya arched a brow, “What are you talking about? Seoyeon was just- oh , where’d she go?” He stood up looking around. The librarian came rushing over to Dongwoo and Hoya. “Haksaengs, you guys need to leave. You two are too disruptive.”

Dongwoo and Hoya shared a glanced before grabbing their things and left the library. When they were finally out, Dongwoo glared at Hoya. “Look what you made us do. We lost Se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter