Myungsoo-ssi

Turtle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Are you sure you don’t want me to come with you to the library?” Suga asked. Seoyeon nodded, “I’m sure. You don’t need to worry about me. I’ll be fine. I’ll have my chauffeur pick me up outside the door this time instead of walking because there won’t be many students.”

Suga gave Seoyeon an untrustworthy look, “Are you sure?” “Yes, I am. Now, go. I’m sure your father is anxious to see you.” Seoyeon shooed. Suga chuckled. “Do you really want to get rid of me that bad?” “No, I’m just saying that you should get ready for tonight’s dinner. I’m sure my family will be thrilled to see you again.”

Suga softened and grabbed one of Seoyeon’s hands. “Are you thrilled to see me again?” Seoyeon looked up at him before flushing pink. She cleared and pulled back her hand. “I’m going to the library now. You go home and get ready. I know how long you take to get ready.”

“Tch. Yeah right. Talk about yourself, Seoyeon-ah.” Suga snickered. “Excuse me, but when it comes to family dinner with your family, there is no formality because you guys are practically family.” Seoyeon reasoned. “That’s right. I guess it is a good thing that my dad is your family doctor then, huh? That way our family sees each other as families.”

Seoyeon shook her head with a small smile. “Okay, I really need to go now. I’ll see you later on tonight.” She gave him a small wave and spun around, heading towards the library. Suga watched her go before chuckling and walking towards the exit of the school. “Oh Seoyeon, you never changed.” Suga walked passed L, who was in hiding.

When Suga was out of sight, L stepped out of his hiding spot and looked down the hall that Suga just walked. He smirked, “Serves you right for wanting to come back to her, you jerk.” L then turned towards the library and his expression softened, “Seoyeon.”

-------

L watched as Seoyeon sat at a table near the window. Seoyeon was -- yet again – reading. He loved watching her read. It was very intriguing because when Seoyeon reads, she’s so engrossed into the book that she doesn’t notice the time or people are her.

It was adorable and dangerous to L. Adorable that Seoyeon liked to read and be at peace unlike some other girls and dangerous because she didn’t keep track of time or pay attention to the people around her. Who knows, there may be some dangerous people lurking around.

L continued to watch her. He didn’t want anything bad to happen to her because if something did then he’d blame himself. Man, what a love struck detective he was.

It didn’t take long before forty-five minutes passed. Seoyeon and L were still in their spots. They didn’t move one bit. Seoyeon was reading and L was watching her read. It never occurred to them that they were in the library and it was starting to get late.

Another fifteen minutes and Seoyeon finished her book. She closed her book and stretched her arms over her head.

“Wow. That was a good book.” She smiled and looked at her phone that was on the table top. She pressed the home button and saw that it was already 6:50 p.m.

“I guess I better get home.” Seoyeon stood up and grabbed her phone and bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter