Brother

Turtle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Wow. Just three more days and it’s your family company party. Are you excited, Yeonnie?” Jin asked smiling. “No.” Seoyeon answered shortly, organizing her locker a little. “Aw, why not? It’d be fun and plus, the other guys are going to be there.” “How does that concern me?”

“Ay,” Jin slung an arm over Seoyeon’s shoulders. “It does concern you because the other guys miss you. Especially the maknae, he just won’t shut up.” Seoyeon let out a small giggle, “Leave him alone. You guys are always teasing him. I feel bad that he has to deal with mean hyungs.” “Hey, I’m not mean. I get perfectly along with them all.”

Seoyeon eyed her cousin doubtfully, “Right.” Jin blinked at her, “What? You don’t believe me?” “Of course I do. You’re my cousin, so why would I doubt you?” Jin arched a brow, “Is that sarcasm I hear?”

Seoyeon shrugged innocently. “Aigoo,” Jin ruffled her hair, “You little cutie.” “Yah!” Seoyeon swatted his hand away from her hair. Jin laughed and pulled away. He looked around and asked, “Where’s Suga?” “Oh, Yoongi oppa had to go talk with the teacher about his assignment so he said he’d meet us outside.”

Jin nodded, “Well then, we better hurry. I know how eager you want to get home.” Seoyeon rolled her eyes, closing her locker, “What a funny joke you have there, Seokjin oppa.” “Come on, let’s go.”

------

“What is going on there?” Jin asked as the two of them stepped out of the school building.

Right in front of them was a mob of girls surrounding a car that looked awfully familiar to Seoyeon and Jin.

“I think I’ve seen that car somewhere.” Seoyeon mumbled. Jin nodded in agreement, “Yeah me too.” Then they realized whose car it was. They looked at each other with wide eyes, “Hyung/Oppa.”

Before one of them could speak, a loud voice shouted, “YOON SEOYEON!”

Seoyeon looked at the mob of girls and spotted that person who called for her. 

A smile spread across her lips. *He’s really back. Doojoon oppa is really back.*

“Wow. Doojoon hyung is back.” Jin whispered in awe. Seoyeon turned to her cousin and beamed, “He’s back.” Jin grinned and slung an arm around her shoulder, giving her a squeeze. “Yes. Yes, he is back.” The two of looked up and smiled.

Seoyeon gave her brother a small wave. Doojoon smiled and waved back.

Doojoon made his way over to the two. “Excuse me. Pardon me.” When he reached them, Doojoon engulfed Seoyeon into a tight hug, “Seoyeon-ah.” Seoyeon smiled and hugged her brother back, “Oppa.”

------

“Three days until the par-tay~” Sungyeol sang, wiggling his eyebrows. L rolled his eyes. “You make it sound like I’m the only going.” “Well, you aren’t but still. Three more days and you get to see who the famous Yoons’ eldest daughter. What if it really is Seoyeon, huh?” “Then I confess.”

Sungyeol laughed and slung an arm around L’s shoulders. “Man, I wouldn’t miss that.” L shrugged off his best friend’s arm. “Okay, I get it.” “So are you going to explain to her that you’ve been playing ‘detective’ with her?” “That is if I confess to her then I’ll explain everything to her.” Sungyeol nodded.

The two of them pushed open the school doors and was greeted by the sight of Doojoon walking up to Seoyeon and pulling her into a hug.

L narrowed his eyes at Doojoon. Sungyeol glanced at the brother and sister before turning to L, who did not look so happy.

“Now, who’s that?” L mumbled. “Uh, maybe a friend?” Sungyeol answered uncertainly. “I don’t think so.” Sungyeol swallowed, “Don’t tell me…” L grinned, “Some more research time.” Sungyeol face-palmed, “I have a freak as a best friend.”

“Shut up. Let’s go. The research needs to start asap.” L pulled Sungyeol away.

-------

The girls groaned and soon dispersed, leaving the family members by themselves.

Doojoon pulled back and eyed Seoyeon from head to toe. “Aigoo, my Seoyeon has grown up so much.” He grinned.

Seoyeon couldn’t stop smiling. She had missed her brother a lot and now that he was finally in front of her, she just wanted to hug him. So that’s what she did. Seoyeon pulled Doojoon into another hug. She buried her face in his chest.

Doojoon blinked, but softened and hugged his sister back. “Did you miss me that much?” He chuckled. Seoyeon nodded with her head still buried in his chest. Doojoon tightened his arms around her, making sure that she felt secured.

Then he lifted his gaze and saw Jin, who raised his hand coolly. Doojoon gave him a smile in greeting.

Doojoon gently pulled away and looked into his sister’s eyes. They were wat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter