Revealed

Turtle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Hello?” A sleepy Mr. Yoon answered his ringing cell phone. His eyes immediately snapped opened and sat up when he heard the news from the other person on the other line.

“Are you sure about this?” He asked with a firm voice. “Yes I am.” The other voice confirmed. Mr. Yoon heaved a sigh and ran a hand through his bed hair. “Alright, thank you.” He hung up and placed his phone back on his nightstand.

“Who was that?” Mrs. Yoon sat up. Mr. Yoon looked over at his wife and smiled, “Nothing. I’ll tell you in the morning.” Mrs. Yoon looked at her husband, who looked pale. “Are you sure? You seemed troubled.”

Mr. Yoon nodded, “I’m sure. Now let’s go back to sleep. It’s only midnight.” Mrs. Yoon gave her husband a small smile and lay back down in bed. “Good night.” “Good night.”

When he heard his wife’s even breaths, Mr. Yoon heaved a sigh.

 Yes, indeed he was troubled. Very troubled.

“My poor Seoyeon.” He whispered.

-------

“Good morning.” Seoyeon greeted her family cheerfully. “Good morning.” They greeted back. Seoyeon took her seat next to Sohee and the family started to eat their breakfast.

“Yeobo,” Mrs. Yoon called. Mr. Yoon stopped eating and looked up at his wife, “Yes?” “Who was the person that called at midnight? You never told me.”

Mr. Yoon glanced at Seoyeon and saw her looking at him and his wife with a curious and confused gaze. Doojoon was too.

“I’ll tell you after breakfast. Doojoon, you need to hear this too.” Mr. Yoon met eyes with his son, who nodded in understanding.

“Why can’t I hear about this too?” Seoyeon asked. Mr. Yoon and Doojoon looked over at her. “It’s nothing important, Seoyeon. It’s just some company business.” Mr. Yoon assured. Seoyeon gave her brother and father an uncertain look, but didn’t ask more because if it really was about the company than she didn’t want to know.

“Okay.” Seoyeon nodded and started to eat her breakfast again. “Unnie,” Sohee called. Seoyeon turned her head to her younger sister, “Yes?” “Can you and Myungsoo oppa take me to school today?” Seoyeon giggled and nodded, “Of course.” “Yay! Thank you, unnie!” “Any time.”

-------

“Bye mommy! Bye daddy! Bye oppa!” Sohee bided. “Have a good day.” Mrs. Yoon waved. “We’re going.” Seoyeon bowed her head.

“Bye Seoyeon! Bye Sohee!” Doojoon cheerfully waved. Seoyeon shook her head as she turned around to see a smiling L.

“Good morning.” He greeted. Seoyeon smiled, “Good morning.” “Myungsoo oppa!” Sohee called gleefully. L looked down and smiled at Sohee, “Well, who is this pretty princess?” He patted her head.

Sohee giggled and chimed, “Unnie said that it was okay for me to ride with you and her.” L blinked, “She did?” Sohee nodded. L looked up at his girlfriend with a puzzled look.

Seoyeon giggled and nodded in confirmation. “I hope its okay.” L chuckled and crouched down to Sohee’s level, “Of course. You’re always welcome to ride with us, Sohee.”

Sohee perked up, “Really?” L nodded, “Yup. I don’t mind taking you to school every day. It’s lonely being the only child.” “I can be your sister, Myungsoo oppa!” Sohee offered. L chuckled then nodded towards Seoyeon, “What about your unnie, hmm?” “She has Doojoon oppa, so she’ll be fine.”

Seoyeon gawked at her sister, “Sohee!” Sohee looked up at her older sister and blinked innocently. “You know what, go and be Myungsoo oppa’s little sister.” “Really?” Seoyeon face-palmed as L and her family laughed.

“Sweetheart, your sister was only kidding.” Mrs. Yoon chuckled. Sohee pouted, “But I really wanted to be Myungsoo oppa’s sister.”

L ruffled her hair. “You can be my sister from another mother, how about that?” Sohee tilted her head, “Does that still make me your sister?” L nodded. Sohee beamed, “Then we’ll do that!”

-------

“What do you mean?” Doojoon furrowed his eyebrows. “I’m saying that he’s back.” Mr. Yoon looked at his son. “But how? I thought…he was forbidden to step back in Korea.” “I thought so too, but I guess someone let him back in.”

“And it just can’t be someone normal. It has to be someone in power.” Mrs. Yoon reminded. Mr. Yoon nodded, “That’s right. Someone who has power pulled him off that list.” “Who would do such a thing?” Doojoon asked.

Mr. Yoon shook his head, “I don’t know.” Then his eyes widened as he inhaled a sharp breath.

Doojoon and Mrs. Yoon looked over at him.

“Do you know who it is, Yeobo?” Mrs. Yoon asked. “I might have a clue, but I want to investigate a little before I confirm it.” Mr. Yoon pulled out his phone and dialed a number before putting it to his ear.

Doojoon and his mom exchanged an anxious look.

-------

“Good morning Seoyeon!” Sungjong greeted cheerfully. Seoyeon smiled, “Good morning oppas.”

<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter