Like Glue

Turtle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Seoyeon-ah, would you like to go get some fresh air?” Suga asked. Seoyeon blinked at him, “Right now?” Suga shrugged, “Why not? It’s break.” “I guess.”

Suga smiled and stood up with Seoyeon following after him. The two of them walked past L, who was frowning that he didn’t get to Seoyeon fast enough. Suga smirked that seemed to say ‘ha-in-your-face’.

L rolled his eyes. *Jerk.* He huffed a sigh and propped up his elbow with his chin on his palm. *He thinks just because he sits next to Seoyeon he can take her away. Well guess what, I’m not going to let that stop me. I’ll snatch her away. Just you wait and see, Yoongi-ssi.*

-------

“Please find a partner and work on the worksheet together.” The teacher instructed.

Students stood up and went to find their friends in the classroom. L was already out of his seat when the teacher was already done speaking.

“Seoyeon, would you like to be my partner?” He asked. Seoyeon blinked at him and Suga gawked at him. How in the world did L get right there and ask her before him when he sat next to her?

Seoyeon glanced at Suga then back at L. “Um, sure.” L grinned, “Great. How about we go work at my desk?” Seoyeon nodded and packed her things. She stood up and headed towards L’s desk that was two rows behind hers.

Suga frowned. L smirked with a little laugh and headed back to his desk where Seoyeon was waiting for him.

“Uh, Yoongi-ssi, would you like to be partners?” A voice asked. Suga looked up and saw that it was Jonghyun, the school nerd. Suga gave him a smile and nodded, “Sure.” Jonghyun smiled and sat down next to Suga, who glanced back at L and Seoyeon.

The two of them seemed to be enjoying their time together because they were laughing softly at something that L said. Suga definitely did not like that.

*Damn Myungsoo. I’m not backing down so you better not get too comfortable.*

-------

“Yes! LUNCH!” Students cheered and scrambled out of the classroom.

Seoyeon packed her things when she felt a shadow over her. Two to be exact. She looked up and saw L and Suga glaring at each other.

“Um, is something wrong?” She asked puzzled. The two boys stopped glaring at each other and beamed happily at her, “No, nothing at all.” Seoyeon nodded, “Okay then.”

“Seoyeon, eat lunch with me.” The two boys blurted in unison. Seoyeon blinked at them. L and Suga turned to each other, frowning.

“No, she’s eating lunch with me.” L argued. “No, she’s not. Seoyeon’s eating lunch with me.” Suga shot back. “I asked her first.” “We asked her at the same time, dimwit.” “What did you just call me?!” “Dimwit~” “Yah!”

Seoyeon shook her head, “You guys are so childish.” Upon hearing that, the two of them stopped and turned to Seoyeon, pouting, “Seoyeon-ah.”

Before Seoyeon could say anything, voices were heard.

“YEONNIE! SUGA!”

“L!”

The three of them snapped their heads up and saw Jin along with Infinite coming into the classroom. The seven new intruders blinked at the three of them.

“Um, are we interrupting something?” Sunggyu chuckled. “Yes/No.” Seoyeon, L, and Suga replied in unison. Infinite and Jin blinked, stunned.

Seoyeon stepped up, “No. they were just arg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter