And It Begins...

Turtle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Thanks for commenting and hello to the new subscribers! ^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Seoyeon-ah!” L called. Seoyeon looked up and blinked at him, “Oh, Myungsoo.” L grinned and ran up to her. “Good morning.” Seoyeon gave him a small smile, “Good morning.”

“Are you heading to class?” L asked. Seoyeon shook her head, “No, I was actually going to the library.” “Really?” Seoyeon nodded. “Do you mind if I tag along?” Seoyeon shrugged, “If you want.” “Come on, let’s go.”

The two of them headed towards the school library. There were no words exchanged between the two. There was this little awkwardness between them.

Though L didn’t notice because he was just too happy. He was happy that he was spending time with Seoyeon. There was nothing better than that.

However, Seoyeon was feeling awkward. Why? Because she and L…she didn’t even know what she and L was. Oh wait; they were friends now…right? Yeah, they had to because she had admitted the day before that they were friends. But why did she feel so awkward next to him?

“Seoyeon.” L called. Seoyeon snapped out of her thoughts, “Hmm?” “We’re here.” Seoyeon looked up and saw that they were standing in front of the library. “Oh, I didn’t even notice.” L chuckled and opened the door for her.

“Thank you.” She gave him a small smile and stepped into the library. L followed right behind her.

“Good morning Seoyeon haksaeng.” The librarian greeted. “Good morning.” Seoyeon greeted. “Oh, Myungsoo haksaeng, good morning.” L bowed, “Good morning.”

The librarian turned to Seoyeon, who had pulled out her book from her backpack. “Are you returning the book already?” She asked. Seoyeon nodded and handed her the book, “I couldn’t put it down.” The librarian laughed and grabbed the book, scanning it. “Well then, feel free to check out another book. You too, Myungsoo haksaeng.” L nodded, “I will.”

Seoyeon and L made their way over to the book shelves. Seoyeon looked at the signs on the side of the shelves. L just followed her, seeing what kind of book she was going to pick next.

Then Seoyeon stopped at the fiction section. “Fiction.” L read. Seoyeon glanced back at him, “Yes, fiction. Is something wrong?” L looked at her and shook his head, “No, I actually like fiction myself.”

Seoyeon nodded and went into the aisle. She looked around, trying to see if any of the titles catches her name.

L leaned against the bookshelf with his arms crossed over his chest, watching Seoyeon tap her lip with her finger. He just couldn’t help but adore her. She was just adorable and he was falling more in love with her.

Finally spotting someone good, Seoyeon reached for the book but only her fingertips brushed against the book. L chuckled seeing this.

He walked up towards her and reached out his hand, grabbing the book that Seoyeon wanted. Seoyeon turned her head to blink at him. L stepped back and grinned, holding out her book. “This is the second time I’ve helped you get a book.”

Heat rushed to Seoyeon’s cheeks, “Thanks.” L chuckled and handed her the book. Seoyeon accepted the book and stepped back. “Aren’t you going to find yourself a book?” She asked. L looked around the shelf, “Mm.”

When he spotted something interesting, he reached up and grabbed the book. “Got it.” Seoyeon looked at the book. “Harry Potter?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter