First Date

Turtle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Thanks for commenting and hello to the new subscribers!

Here goes L & Seoyeon's first date~

 

 

 

 

 

 

“SEOYEON!” Doojoon came bursting into Seoyeon’s bedroom. Seoyeon immediately sat up with alarm eyes. “What’s wrong?”

Doojoon stared at his sister for a moment before bursting into laughter. Seoyeon furrowed her brows, frowning. “Why are you laughing?” Doojoon didn’t answer but kept laughing. Seoyeon rolled her eyes and lay back down, covering her head with her blanket.

“Hey hey hey. You can’t sleep now.” Doojoon chortled walking over to her, yanking off the blanket.

“OPPA!” Seoyeon whined, sitting up glaring at her brother. “Don’t glare at me. I’m just trying to wake you up. You have a date today, remember?” Doojoon crossed his arms over his chest. “Yes, I know I have a date- OPPA, HOW DO YOU KNOW?!”

Doojoon grinned with a mischievous glint in his eyes. “I have my ways.” “OPPA!” Seoyeon threw one of her pillows at her brother. “TELL ME!” Doojoon laughed, catching the pillow. “Nope, I’m not telling~” “OPPA, TELL ME!” “Not telling~” Doojoon turned around, walking away.

Seoyeon threw another pillow at her brother and this time it hit Doojoon in the back of the head. He stumbled forward while Seoyeon stared at him in shock.

Slowly, Doojoon turned around with narrowed eyes. “Yoon Seoyeon.” Squeaking, Seoyeon scrambled out of bed and made a run for her bathroom. “YAH YOON SEOYEON!” Doojoon chased after her.

However, before he could get to her, Seoyeon slammed the door in front of his face. “YAH YOON SEOYEON!” Doojoon knocked on the door. “NO! GO AWAY! I NEED TO GET READY!” Seoyeon shouted on the other side of the bathroom.

Doojoon chuckled, shaking his head, “This girl.”

-------

“Should I wear this? No. How about this? No. Then what should I wear that she would like.” L scratched his head. “Aish.” He kicked his feet, throwing his clothes onto the floor. “Finding one outfit is so difficult!”

Mr. Choi chuckled. “Young master, maybe you should just wear something that is you.” L turned to his butler. “And what would that be?” “A shirt and jeans?” “That’s too simple!” L threw his hands up in the air. “Why is this so difficult?!”

All Mr. Choi could do was silently laugh at L. It was the first time Mr. Choi had seen L act as so, especially for a girl. Mr. Choi knew that it was no ordinary girl. It was L’s first love.

“I think I need to go buy some new clothes. These are never going to impress Seoyeon.” L plucked out a shirt from the rack and threw onto the floor. “This one looks okay. No. Oh! No.” L shook his head going through his closet again.

-------

“You want to look like that?” Doojoon asked with a brow raised. Seoyeon looked down at herself. “What? What’s wrong?” Doojoon clucked his tongue, “You look horrible.”

Seoyeon gawked at her brother. “What? How? I think this outfit is cute.” “It is, but why would you wear it on your first date? Go change into something else.” “What are you? A fashionista?” “Yes, now go change.”

Seoyeon rolled her eyes, “Gay.” “HEY!” Doojoon frowned. Seoyeon stuck out her tongue and stepped into her walk-in closet. “Don’t come in, I’m changing.” Doojoon scoffed, rolling his eyes, “Brat.”

“I heard that!” Seoyeon called on the other side of the closet. “Good! It was meant for you to hear it!” Doojoon called back.

-------

“How about this, Mr. Choi?” L asked looking at his butler. Mr. Choi looked at the younger boys outfit and nodded in approval, “Very good, young master.”

L grinned and walked in front of his full-length mirror. He smoothed his shirt then he spotted his hair. He ran a hand through his hair. “What am I going to do with this now?” He grumbled. Mr. Choi chuckled, “Your choice, young master.”

L debated for a moment with himself. When he finally came to a conclusion, he grinned and ran to his personal bathroom. Staying in there for a good five minutes, he stepped out and smiled in triumph.

Mr. Choi blinked at him then saw his hair.

“Now, I’m all done.” L declared.

--------

“There. I like that outfit better than the ones before.” Doojoon grinned. Seoyeon rolled her eyes. “This is similar to the one I was wearing before.” “Yes, but the colors were off. However this time, the colors going very well together.”

“Oppa, are you sure you’re not gay?” Seoyeon eyed her brother suspiciously. Doojoon rolled his eyes, “Do I look gay?” Seoyeon nodded, “Yeah, you do actually.” “Yah Yoon Seoyeon.” “What? I was only telling you the truth.” “Well, a little white lie wouldn’t have hurt.” “Too bad, I don’t tell lies.”

“Liar!” Doojoon accused, pointing a finger at her. Seoyeon looked at her brother, “How?” “You lie to me all the time.” “No I don’t. I tell you everything. Well, almost everything. I don’t lie, I just keep secrets, oppa.”

“They’re the same thing.” Doojoon waved the matter off. “No they are not. I keep secrets. I don’t lie. There’s a difference there, oppa.” “Well they sound the same to me so bleh.” Seoyeon made a face at her brother. “What was that?”

Doojoon loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter