Anxious L

Turtle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“What?! No way, your parents actually let you walk a block away from school?!” Jin stared at Seoyeon bewildered. Seoyeon shrugged as she, Jin, and Suga walked down the hall towards the stairs.

L watched from afar. He was grumpy, very grumpy. Why? Because all of a sudden two new boys just go up to talk to Seoyeon like they were best friends or something, while he, who has been going to school with her for the past three years, couldn’t do that. That’s what pissed him off.

He blew air through his nose as he glared at both Jin and Suga, who were oblivious to his glare since they were laughing at something Jin had said.

“L, I do hope you know that you’re acting like a jealous boyfriend.” Sungyeol mused. L just made a ‘hmph’ sound in respond. “So what if they know her? You’ll get to know her one day, so just chill. They’re probably childhood friend or something.” “Childhood friends don’t hold hands like they’re a couple.” L grumbled.

Sungyeol arched a brow then looked at Seoyeon, Jin, and Suga. His eyes traveled down and he didn’t see any of them holding hands. He turned to L, “Uh, I think you’re just seeing things. They aren’t holding hands.”

“Not now, earlier in the day when Seoyeon and Yoon guy went on a school tour.” L said. “And you know this because?” Sungyeol arched a brow. “I followed them, of course.” Sungyeol blinked at L’s straightforward answer.

“Don’t you…find it creepy that you’re stalking her?” Sungyeol asked eyeing his friend. “No, I’m a detective. That’s what I do. Stalk people.” L replied. “Okay, making it sound like that is really really creepy.” “Yeah, well I’m going to need you and the other guys’ help.” “With what?” “Helping me find out about the two new transfer students.”

“You don’t mean…” Sungyeol stared at L, who grinned. “Yes, you guys will be doing some research.” He declared. Sungyeol groaned and threw his arms up in the air, “What the hell, L! I hate doing research!”

L laughed and patted his back in sympathy, “Well, good luck with that then buddy.” Sungyeol glared at L, “You’re the detecti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter