School Tour

Turtle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Thanks for commenting!

 

 

 

 

 

“Seoyeon haksaeng. Yoongi haksaeng.” The teacher called. Seoyeon and Suga looked up at her, “Yes?” “You two may leave. Mr. Cha have informed about the school tour.”

Seoyeon and Suga looked at each other then back at the teacher. They bowed and packed their stuff.

L watched the two. He wasn’t really happy that Suga got to spend time alone with Seoyeon. He was…jealous. He, too, wanted to spend time alone with Seoyeon. Why couldn’t he have transferred here too then maybe she would have given him a tour too?

Once Seoyeon and Suga were done packing, they bowed at the teacher before leaving the classroom. L watched them leave the classroom with a heavy heart. He definitely did not like that feeling.

The teacher resumed teaching the class. L didn’t even pay attention anymore. It felt as if, if Seoyeon wasn’t there then there was no point in him learning anymore.

He propped up his elbow and rested his chin on his palm heaving a small sigh. *Yoon Seoyeon…*

------

Seoyeon put her stuff away in her locker that she rarely used because she didn’t have a lot of things.

Suga was leaning against the locker next to hers watching her with a tender expression. Seoyeon felt him staring, so she turned her head with a questioning look.

“Is something on my face?” She asked touching her face. Suga chuckled and shook his head, “No, there’s nothing there.” “Then why were you…staring at me?” “Because you’ve gotten prettier since we last saw each other.”

Seoyeon’s cheeks flushed pink at his words. “We saw each other when your family came over for dinner last time.” Suga chuckled, “Yeah, but that was like what, three years ago before I left?” “Yes, so I didn’t get that pretty in three years.” “Yes you did, Seoyeon-ah.”

Seoyeon shook her head with a soft smile, “Your crazy, Yoongi.” Suga just grinned cheekily at her. “Come on, we should start that school tour now.” Suga shrugged, “It’s all on you.”

-------

“Wow. The academy doesn’t look that big, but it really is.” Suga said in awe. Seoyeon let out a small giggle and looked around, “I guess you could say that.”

Suga turned to look at her. “My dad told me that you weren’t feeling well yesterday.” Seoyeon looked up and met his worried eyes. She quickly averted her eyes clearing , “Um, there’s the library down there.” She pointed out hoping to avoid talking to him about anything personal.

“Seoyeon-ah.” Suga called gently yet sternly. Seoyeon stopped and let out a small sigh, “It was nothing really. I’m fine now.” “Are you…still scared?” Seoyeon bite her bottom lip thinking about what to reply back to him. She really didn’t want to admit to him that she was still scared. She didn’t want to show him her weak side.

“I’m going to take your silence as a ‘yes’, Seoyeon-ah.” Suga broke the silence. “I thought…you were over it, Seoyeon-ah.”

Seoyeon turned to him glaring at him. “You don’t know anything, Yoongi.” Suga blinked startled at how Seoyeon was glaring at him so intensely. He took a step towards her stretching out a hand. “Seoyeon-ah, I’m sorry that I wasn’t there. I’m really sorry.”

Seoyeon swallowed the lump in shaking her head. “There’s nothing for you to apologize for. It wasn’t your fault that…it happened. Let’s just…continue on with the tour.” She started to walk again.

Suga watched her walk. It see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter