The Turtle + The Detective = Love

Turtle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Thanks for commenting!

 

 

 

 

 

Two and a half months later…

“Um, can you tell me again why we’re going to Jeju?” Seoyeon turned to her boyfriend. L chuckled and tightened his hand around hers. “It’s summer vacation, Seoyeon. That other reason is better than that.”

“I know its summer vacation, but are you sure you’re okay? You only got your cast off about two weeks ago. I don’t want you to hurt your arm again.” Seoyeon mumbled. L softened hearing that she was worried about his now healed arm.

“Seoyeon,” He lifted her chin. Seoyeon looked up him. L smiled and leaned down, giving her a light Eskimo kiss. “I’ll be fine. I just want us to enjoy our time on Jeju. Once we’re back in Seoul, it’s going to be hectic.”

“I know, but I still can’t help but worry about your arm.” Seoyeon pouted. L chuckled and pecked her lips. “Don’t worry, I’ll be fine. If I feel any pain, I’ll tell you right away, okay?” “You promise?” L nodded, “I promise.”

Seoyeon smiled and rested her head on L’s shoulder. L smiled and rested his head on top of hers.

--------

“Wow.” Seoyeon looked around in awe. L chuckled and wrapped his arms around Seoyeon’s waist from behind. “Do you like the view?” Seoyeon turned her head and nodded, “I love it.” L smiled, “I’m glad.”

“Oppa,” Seoyeon turned her whole body around. L raised both of his brows, “Hmm?” “What are we going to do now? It’s only three.” L shrugged, “I don’t know. What do you want to do? We could do anything you want.”

Seoyeon tapped her chin in thought, “Mm. How about we go get something to eat? I’m hungry.” L smiled and nodded in agreement, “If that’s what you want then we’ll go. I’ll take you to a restaurant that Woohyun recommended.” Seoyeon smiled and stepped out of L’s arms. “Then I’ll go get ready.” L nodded.

-------

“A rental?” Seoyeon asked looking at the white car in front of her. L chuckled, “How did you know?” “Because it’s definitely not your car.” “Hey, I could have more than one car for all you know.” “I know, but you wouldn’t need two cars.” “Touché.”

Seoyeon giggled. L smiled and opened the passenger door for her. “Come on; let’s go get something to eat. I don’t want you to starve.”

Seoyeon stepped into the car and L closed the door for her. He quickly jogged over to the driver’s side and got in.

He the engine and drove out off.

It didn’t take long before they were parked outside of a restaurant. The two of them got out and headed towards the entrance. They were greeted by a host.

“Hello.” He smiled. “Hello. We’d like a table for two please.” L said. The host nodded and grabbed two menus. “This way please.”

L and Seoyeon followed him. The host stopped by a table next to the window that showed the beautiful view of the ocean. L and Seoyeon took their spots, the host helping Seoyeon into her chair.

“Thank you.” Seoyeon gave him a smile. The host smiled and placed the two menus down in front of the couple. “A waiter will come and take your orders.” The host bowed and left.

Seoyeon opened the menu and began to scan it. When she spotted something that looked good, she smiled. Seoyeon looked up and saw that L was just staring at her with his arms crossed on top of the table. He didn’t even touch his menu yet.

Seoyeon tilted her head, “Is something wrong? Aren’t you going to pick something to eat?” L leaned forward with narrowed eyes. “Yoon Seoyeon, are you trying to make me jealous?” Seoyeon furrowed her eyebrows, “What do you mean? I’m not trying to make you jealous.”

L arched a brow, “Are you sure?” Seoyeon blinked at him. “Why would I want to make you jealous? Do you want me to because I can?” L chuckled and shook his head, “No. I’ll go crazy if you do.” “Then why did you ask if I was trying to make you jealous.”

L leaned back and shrugged. Seoyeon frowned, “Yah.” L knitted his brows together, “Yah?” Seoyeon stuck out her tongue and laughed. L couldn’t help but smiled seeing Seoyeon laugh. He loved her laughter.

“Hello, I’m Byunghun and I’ll be your waiter. Are you guys ready to order?” The waiter asked. 

Seoyeon looked up and smiled, “Yes. I’ll take this spicy seafood soup.” Byunghun smiled and wrote down her order. “That’s a very nice choice.” Seoyeon giggled and nodded.

L frowned seeing that Seoyeon was purposely flirting with the waiter in front of him. He cleared his throat loudly, interrupting Seoyeon and Byunghun’s moment.

Byunghun blinked and turned his attention to L, who was glaring at him. Byunghun swallowed and looked down at his notepad. “Um, are you, er, ready to order, sir?” L rotated his jaw and opened his menu. He looked at something random and just ordered it. “I’ll take the japchae.”

Byunghun nodded and wrote down L’s order. “We’ll have your orders ready soon.” He bowed and straightened up. He glanced at Seoyeon, sending her a wink.

Seoyeon giggled into her fist. She looked up and saw L frowned at her. She blinked innocently at her.

“What’s wrong?” She asked. L arched a brow, “You’re asking me what’s wrong? You were flirting with that- that guy!” “Yeah? What’s so wrong with that?”

L gawked at her. What was so wrong with that? WHAT SO WAS WRONG WITH THAT?!

Everything!

L crossed his arms over his chest and turned to look out the window. “I’m not talking to you anymore.” Seoyeon tilted her head knowing that her boyfriend was jealous. She let out a small giggled and leaned across the table. She tugged at his arm.

“Aigoo, forgive me, oh?” Seoyeon lightly stuck out her bottom lip, tilting her head. L glanced at her and he was struck in awe.

His girl was actually being cute!

He just wanted to cup her face and kiss her, but he resisted. *No, Kim Myungsoo, you can’t fall for her trick. She’s only doing this so you would forgive her.*

L shook his head and looked away again.

Seoyeon frowned seeing this. “Yah Kim Myungsoo.” She tugged more onto his arm. “Look at me.”

L had to fight the urge of looking at her. *No, don’t give in Kim Myungsoo. Resist. Resist. Resist. Oh, what the hell. I can’t resist Seoyeon.*

L uncrossed his arms causing Seoyeon to blink, baffled. Before she could register anything into her head, L pulled her wrist making her lean over the table. He, too, leaned over the table and their lips met.

It was a brief kiss before L sat back down. Seoyeon sat back with her eyes wide and her finger tips touching her lips.

L grinned in satisfaction.

-------

“Can I just say that you look lovely today?” L chuckled. Seoyeon blinked and looked down at herself then up at her boyfriend. She pointed to herself, “Me?”

L nodded, “Of course, who else am I going to say looks lovely?” Seoyeon shrugged, “I don’t know. You might be a flirt.” L snorted, “Me, a flirt? Shouldn’t that title be given to you? You were the one flirting with the waiter.”

“Hey, he was cute, okay?” Seoyeon defended. “He was short and had blonde hair.” L retorted. “Yeah, well he was taller than me and I liked his blonde so bleh.” Seoyeon pulled the skin under her eye and stuck out her tongue.

L burst into laughter seeing Seoyeon do that. She was just adorable!

He cupped her face and squished her cheeks together. “Aigoo, you’re adorable. I love you.” He planted a wet kiss on Seoyeon’s lips.

Seoyeon pulled away and wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter