A Walk

Turtle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Thanks for commenting!

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You want to go on a walk right now?” Seoyeon asked. L looked out the window, “Why not? It’s only three.” “I know but still.” “Oh come on, don’t worry about anything. We’re just walking and if you’re so scared, we’ll scared disguises.”

Seoyeon arched a brow, “Disguises?” L nodded, “Yes disguises.” Seoyeon thought about it for a moment then nodded, “Okay.” L grinned and pulled her towards the stairs that led up to the next level of the house.

“Um, which way to your room?” L awkwardly glanced back at Seoyeon, who giggled and guided the way to her room. She opened her room and L’s eyes widened.

Her room was exactly like her. Elegant and simple. 

“Wow. Your room is just like you.” L looked around. Seoyeon blinked at him, “What?” “Your room it’s just like you, elegant and simple. I like it.” “Wow. I never knew a person’s bedroom could reflect on how a person is.”

L chuckled and turned around, pulling Seoyeon by the waist. Her body lightly collided with his. “If you were come to my house, I’ll show you my room. It’s exactly like me which is scary.” “Let me guess, it’s dark and gloomy, huh?” Seoyeon mused.

“Ha. You’re very funny.” L laughed dryly. Seoyeon giggled and stepped back. “Okay, now we need disguises. Hmm, what should we wear?” “Sunglasses and hats?” “Oh, that’s in my closet.”

Seoyeon walked over to one of her many closets beside her bed and opened it. She took out two pair of sunglasses and two caps.

She closed the closet and looked up at L, who chuckled.

“That’s perfect, Seoyeon.” L complimented walking towards her. “I know. I’m always prepared to disappear when there are too many people.” Seoyeon winked handing him a pair of sunglasses and a black cap.

L took the items and looked at Seoyeon, who had put on her sunglasses. 

 

“How are they?” She asked looking up L, who nodded in approval. “I like them, now wear the cap.” Seoyeon scrunched up her nose, but obliged, putting on the cap. L chuckled and adjusted the cap so that it covered her face. “There we go.”

Seoyeon looked up and gave him a shy smile. L smiled and wore his sunglasses and cap.

“Are you ready to go?” He asked holding out his hand. Seoyeon nodded and slipped her hand into his.

When they were about to go, Seoyeon stopped. “Wait, I need to grab my purse.” She let go of L’s hand and ran over to one of her closets. She opened it and pulled out a coral colored purse. She walked over to her desk and placed her necessary stuff into her purse.

Seoyeon paused when she saw her phone. Her hand floated over it until she clenched her hand into a fist and stepped back, not taking her phone. She closed her purse and turned towards L, who was patiently waiting for her.

“Now are you ready?” L asked. Seoyeon nodded. L held out his hand and Seoyeon slipped her hand into his. He laced their fingers together and the two of them made their way out of the bedroom. They walked down the hall and stairs to the front door.

One of the maids opened the door for them. Seoyeon and L stepped out of the door and walked towards L’s car that was parked on the far side of the house.

L opened the door for Seoyeon like a gentlemen. Seoyeon got into the car, not forgetting to give L a grateful smile. L chuckled and jogged to the driver’s side. He got it and started the engine.

------

“This is nice, isn’t it?” L asked peering at Seoyeon, who nodded. “It is. I like it.” Seoyeon smiled. L chuckled and squeezed her hand.

The two of them continued to walk in the park. It was a peaceful sunny day. Funny how they were the only couple wearing black shades and caps. But hey, it was kind of like a couple outfit so they were covered with that excuse instead of looking suspicious.

When they were in the middle of the park, Seoyeon spotted an ice cream cart. Her sweet tooth suddenly became activated. She stopped making L stop also.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter