Who they really are

Turtle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“LEE SUNGYEOL, WHY WOULD YOU SEND ME SUCH A USELESS EMAIL?!” L roared slamming Infinite’s private room at school open. Sungyeol fell off his seat because of L’s loud voice.

“Oh ! Why are you so freaking loud?” Sungyeol grumbled standing up. “Because you sent me a stupid email! Why would you send a cartoon pig to me?!” L fumed. Sungyeol blinked at him, “I didn’t send you…a cartoon pig.” L blinked taken aback, “What?”

Sungyeol shook his head, “I didn’t send you an email yesterday.” L furrowed his eyebrows, “Then who sent it to me under your account?” Woohyun couldn’t hold it in anymore so he burst into laughter. The Infinite members looked at him like he was crazy.

“Oh my, that’s funny. I didn’t know you were going to react like this. I’m glad that I sent you that email.” Woohyun wiped the tears that fell out from laughing too much.

“Well, L, I think you just solved another mystery.” Sunggyu chuckled. “Way to get the truth out of him, detective.” Hoya snickered.

“Hold on, how did you get my email? I didn’t tell you my password.” Sungyeol frowned. Woohyun straightened up, “It was an easy guess. Your password is password, isn’t it?” That made Sungyeol’s ear turn red. The Infinite members (minus L) started to laugh.

“What the- your email password is password?!” Dongwoo guffawed. “Are you really not that creative?” Hoya shook his head. “Oh Sungyeol, I thought you were smarter than that.” Sungjong chuckled. “It’s easy and simple. I’m proud of you, Sungyeol.” Sunggyu snorted.

Sungyeol groaned pouting, “Woohyun, why would you tell everyone my password?!” Woohyun chortle, “Because then everyone will see how creative you are.” “BUT I’M NOT CREATIVE!” “And that was why I did so.” Woohyun guffawed hi-fiving Hoya.

L shook his head. “Woohyun, you’re so immature.” Woohyun shrugged, “I’m still young so why not live it to the fullest.” “You think that’s something cool?” “Eh, more or less.”

The Infinite boys shook their heads at him. “Nam Woohyun, I wonder how in the world you made it this far in life.” Sunggyu mused. “Hey, I can be mature…at times.” Woohyun defended. “Yes, but not always. I bet your parents are even ashamed of you.” “No, they aren’t!” “Right.” “YAH KIM SUNGGYU!”

“Ahem. Anyways, L, I found some juicy information for you.” Dongwoo grinned. L snapped his head towards the older boy, “You did?!” Dongwoo nodded and pulled out some loose paper from his backpack, “Here you go.”

L quickly grabbed the loose paper out of Dongwoo’s hand, “Give it to me.” “Ow.” Dongwoo winced at the small paper cut that L created when he pulled the loose paper out of his hand.

“Oh, sorry.” L meekly apologized. Dongwoo chuckled shaking his head, “It’s a small cut. I’ll live so just look at the information.” L gave him a grateful smile before scanning over the two sheets of paper.

His eyes widened as he read each paragraph. He couldn’t believe what he was reading. It was just impossible!

“This…can’t be…” L breathed. The Infinite boys (minus Dongwoo) gave him a curious look before crowding around him trying to read the information too. They gasped at what they read.

The six of them turned to Dongwoo, who chuckled. “Shocking, isn’t it?” L glanced back down at the two sheets of paper. “This is unbelievable.”

-------

L glared hatefully at Suga. He hoped to burn a hole right through his head and kill him. *How dare you come back?* He frowned. *If I was Seoyeon, I would have crushed you into pieces.*

L couldn’t stop glaring at Suga. This hatred that he had just grew more since the information that he read about the latter. *How could you break up with someone like that, leave for three freaking years, and then come back? Are you stupid?*

“Myungsoo haksaeng.” The teacher called. L snapped out o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter