Apology

Turtle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Seoyeon heaved a heavy sigh, leaning against the big tree. “Those two are just impossible.” “Tell me about it.” A voice chuckled.

Seoyeon opened her eyes and saw Sunggyu, “Oh, Sunggyu oppa.” Sunggyu smiled and pointed to the spot next to her, “Mind if I sit here?” Seoyeon shook her head, “Go ahead.” “Thanks.” He sat down next to her.

Seoyeon fiddled with her fingers as the two of them sat in silence. “Don’t take their arguing to heart. You know that you’re arguing because of their feelings for you.” Sunggyu said. Seoyeon let out a small sigh, “I know, but I really don’t like that fact that they’re treating each other like this. I find it really annoying, especially when they’re with me almost twenty-four seven.”

Sunggyu chuckled and nodded in agreement, “Yes, I can tell. We seriously thought you were going to kill the two of them.” Seoyeon giggled, shaking her head, “No, I would never do that.” “Yeah, we guessed that, but it would have been nice.”

It became silent between the two of them.

“So, do you have feelings for either of them?” Sunggyu suddenly asked. Seoyeon turned her head to look at him. Sunggyu chuckled, “I’m saying, they’ve been with you for about a month now, so shouldn’t you have developed some kind of feelings for them?”

Seoyeon looked ahead and shrugged, “I don’t know. I’m still…not sure.” Sunggyu nodded in understanding. “Take your time, there’s no need to rush.” Seoyeon nodded. “So, have you thought about prom yet?” Seoyeon shook her head, “No. I was so concentrated on Myungsoo and Yoongi oppa’s arguing that I forgot about it.”

Sunggyu tilted his head, “Let me ask you something.” Seoyeon blinked at him, “Okay.” “Why do you call Yoongi ‘oppa’, but not L? I mean, Yoongi is only four days older than L so shouldn’t you be calling L ‘oppa’ too?”

Seoyeon thought about it. Sunggyu was right. Why didn’t she call L ‘oppa’ too when he was older than her?

“I don’t know, I guess I just never thought about it.” Seoyeon replied. Sunggyu arched a brow, “And L never asked?” Seoyeon shook her head. “Huh.” “Is something wrong?” Sunggyu blinked then shook his head with a smile, “No, there’s nothing wrong.” “Okay.”

Then the bell indicating that lunch was over rang.

Sunggyu stood, dusting his pants. “I guess it’s time for class.” Seoyeon stood up, nodding. “I just hope Myungsoo and Yoongi oppa aren’t arguing anymore. I’d go crazy if I hear them arguing again.” Sunggyu chuckled and patted her head, “Don’t worry about it. I’m sure you knocked some sense into them when you scolded them.” “I hope so.”

“Come on, we should go.” Sunggyu ushered. Seoyeon nodded and the two of them headed back into the school building.

------

Seoyeon stopped at the door of the classroom. Why? Because L and Suga were in the room, but there was something off. They weren’t arguing.

She tilted her head. *Did I really hit them that hard with my words?* She scratched her head and stepped into the classroom. Seoyeon made her way over to her desk.

When she walked past L, he didn’t even look her way. Seoyeon frowned and continued walking to her desk. She pulled out her chair and glanced at Suga, but he didn’t even acknowledge her being there.

Seoyeon was a little stunned. *Okay, they both aren’t talking to me. Great, just great. Seoyeon, you definitely hurt their feeings.*

Heaving a small smile, Seoyeon pulled out her textbook for class and flipped to the page that the class was at. She glanced once more at Suga then turned her head to look at L. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter