Unforgettable Night

Turtle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Smile!” The photographer called. L and Seoyeon smiled happily.

“There we go.” The photographer grinned and straightened up. “I think a few more shoots and we’ll be done.”

L and Seoyeon looked at each other, smiling.

Click.

The two of them looked up at the photographer. “Sorry, but I just had to capture that moment. The way you two gazed at each other was amazing. Anyone could tell that the two of you are deeply in love.” The photographer smiled.

L turned to look at Seoyeon. She felt his gaze, so she turned her head and was greeted with a kiss. Seoyeon’s eyes widened.

Click.

L pulled back and grinned from ear to ear. Seoyeon flushed red and slapped L’s chest. L chuckled and pulled Seoyeon closer to him.

He lowered his head, “How about another kiss, hmm?” Seoyeon squirmed in his arms, “Myungsoo oppa!” L chuckled and leaned in closer to her, “Come on, just one more.”

Seoyeon placed a hand over L’s mouth and shook her head, “No.” L kissed her palm making her squeal and pulled her hand away. With that, L leaned in and captured her lips again.

Seoyeon pulled away and glared at L, who was laughing. She stepped away from him, “I hate you.”

L pulled her closer, “Well, I love you.” Seoyeon made a face. L grinned and leaned in closer to her. Seoyeon crossed her eyes seeing L so close to her.

They didn’t notice that the photographer was taking pictures of them. She had been capturing their happy moments together throughout the whole photo shoot.

L pecked her lips and pulled back, grinning. Seoyeon scowled. L chuckled and turned to the photographer, who was just smiling at the couple.

“Did you capture those moments?” He asked. The photographer nodded, “I did.” “Good because I’m going to frame those.” “Creep.” Seoyeon snickered.

L raised a brow and looked down at his girlfriend, “Did you just call me a creep?” Seoyeon innocently blinked at her boyfriend, “Did I?” L narrowed his eyes at her, “Yah Yoon Seoyeon.” Seoyeon lifted her chin, “Yah Kim Myungsoo.”

L raised his brows at her, “Yah Kim Myungsoo? What happened to ‘Myungsoo oppa’, hmm?” Seoyeon tilted her head cutely, “Who’s ‘Myungsoo oppa’? I only have Doojoon oppa, Seokjin oppa, Yoongi oppa, Namjoon oppa, Hoseok oppa, Sunggyu oppa, Dongwoo oppa, Hoya oppa, Woohyun oppa, Sungyeol oppa, and Sungjong oppa. I don’t have a ‘Myungsoo oppa’.”

An amused smiled played on L’s lips. He pulled her closer to him. “Are you denying me as your oppa?” Seoyeon blinked at him, “Oppa? No, you’re just Kim Myungsoo.”

L chuckled, “I’m just Kim Myungsoo?” Seoyeon nodded with a mischievous glint in her eyes. “Yes, you’re just Kim Myungsoo, the boy that I’m in love with.”

L’s smiled broadened when he heard that. “I’m Kim Myungsoo, the boy that you’re in love with?” Seoyeon nodded. L chuckled and leaned in. “Well, you’re Yoon Seoyeon, the girl that I’m in love with.”

He pressed his lips against hers into a sweet kiss.

-------

“We’re here.” L declared. Seoyeon looked out of the window and saw that they were at the restaurant they had reserved with Infinite, Jin, and Suga.

The two of them got out of the car and made their way to the restaurant. Entering the restaurant, a hostess greeted them.

“Welcome.” She smiled. L smiled, “We have a reservation.” The hostess nodded then asked, “Name?” “Kim Myungsoo.”

The hostess looked at the list and nodded. She looked up at L and Seoyeon, smiling, “Please follow me.”

She led the two of them down a hall to the VIP section. They stopped outside of a wooden door. The hostess opened the door that revealed eight laughing boys. She bowed and moved to the side to show L and Seoyeon.

Infinite, Jin, and Suga grinned when they saw the couple. “L! SEOYEON/YEONNIE!”

L bowed to the hostess, “Thank you.” The hostess bowed and left. The couple made their way into the room.

The eight boys couldn’t help but look at L and Seoyeon’s matching colors. “Wow. You guys are really matching, huh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter