Avoid

Turtle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Thanks for commenting!

 

 

 

 

 

 

“So, can you tell me now what happened between the two of you?” Doojoon asked closing the door. Seoyeon sat on the edge of her bed. “He confessed to me, oppa. He told me that he loves me.”

Doojoon’s jaw dropped. Man, the boy confessed quickly. Doojoon had actually thought that L was going to take some time to get to know Seoyeon before confessing, but he’s assumption was wrong.

“What did you tell him?” Doojoon asked walking towards her. “I rejected him.” Seoyeon replied. “Just like that?” Seoyeon nodded, “Just like that.” “Wow. You must really not like him.”

Seoyeon looked at her brother, “It wasn’t that, oppa.” Doojoon blinked at her, baffled, “What?” “It wasn’t that I didn’t like him, oppa. I mean, he’s handsome and all, but my feelings for him wasn’t the real reason why I rejected him.” “Then what was it?” “…He was stalking me, oppa.”

Doojoon’s eyes enlarged upon hearing that. WHAAAATTTT?! He did what?!

“You’re kidding, right? He doesn’t seem like those kinds of people.” Doojoon chuckled awkwardly. Seoyeon shook her head, “It’s true oppa. He even said it with his own lips.” “But how?” “I don’t know. I stopped him from talking any further. I didn’t want to hear what he had to say. I was scared, oppa. To think that I’ve been going to school with someone like that.” Seoyeon shuddered, “I can’t believe it.”

Doojoon softly placed a hand over his sister’s hands that were on her lap. “He must have his own reasons, Seoyeon-ah.” “What is there to stalk me for, oppa? Who am I that he needed to stalk? He didn’t even know who I was before this night.” Seoyeon reasoned. “He might have known who you were before this though. Have you ever thought about that?” “How though? Yes, we’ve been going to school together since grade school, but that doesn’t mean he knows me completely. Ever since I was a little girl, I never told anyone my identity.”

Doojoon shook his head, “I don’t know. It was just a guess, Seoyeon-ah.” Seoyeon let out a big sigh. “Why is this all suddenly coming to me after I showed my face as the eldest daughter of the Yoon Corporation? I knew I shouldn’t have gone.” “Hey hey hey. Don’t say that. You may think it’s a mistake, but maybe this is a way to help you express yourself more to the world.”

Seoyeon furrowed her eyebrows, “Express myself more to the world? Are you kidding me? I didn’t ask to come from a fancy rich family like this. I didn’t ask to be stalked and kidnapped because I was from this family. I didn’t ask for a lot of things and yet, they still come towards me. What I am I to do when I can’t stop things from happening, huh?”

Tears were now falling freely down Seoyeon’s cheeks. Doojoon felt his heart break. His sister that was tough and strong on the outside was breaking down. “Oh Seoyeon-ah.” He pulled her into a tight hug.

Seoyeon buried her face into his chest and sobbed, tightly him tightly.

-------

“Miss Seoyeon, please wake up. You need to get ready for school.” One of the maids gently shook her awake. Seoyeon groaned and slowly sat up in bed. “It’s Monday already?” The maid giggled and nodded, “Yes.”

Seoyeon let out a yawn and pulled the covers back. “Okay, you may go now.” The maid bowed and left her room. Seoyeon ran a hand through her hair before standing up and heading towards her personal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter