Chapter 9

The White Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aerin wore a white lace dress that fell just above her knees with a gold ribbon wrapped around her waist. She sat next to her parents while watching the ceremony. Aerin and Haerin both worked things out very well a week before the wedding. Aerin got to know Haerin's fiancee, Shin Dongbin. Dongbin was a nice gentleman, a lawyer as his career, good looking, tall and cared for her sister and her family. Because of his strong love towards Haerin, Aerin was proven that he was worthy to be in their family so she accepted him as another older brother. Jongin looked at his sister from afar as he was the best man of his brother-in-law. He saw the sad look in her eyes as she watched the ceremony happening. 

Little did she know, Jongin had met Hansol after the incident. He threw away formality and had Hansol like his brother. He was sorry towards Hansol and he knew Hansol cared for Aerin too but he had adviced Hansol to not let his heart die with Aerin if she ever leaves one day.

 

"Hansol-ah, Aerin will be gone soon. We don't know when but she can die any time soon. You are a trainee and you will debut soon, if Aerin dies, I don't want you to be upset and lose all your concentration. I'm afraid that you will let your heart die with her. I don't want you to be hurt, Hansol-ah. You are still young and there's so many girls—"

 

Hansol cut him in with furried eyebrows.

 

"Stop, Jongin hyung. I don't care about other girls out there. Yes, I will be hurt when the time comes and I'll miss her so damn much but I'll go stronger for her and my struggles will go higher for her. I will let my heart die with her because I love her and there's nothing anyone can do about it. I believe she'll stay longer than I will."

 

Jongin hugged Hansol and smiled at him. 

 

"I trust you to take care of Aerin's heart and yours. Train well, Hansol-ah. Make her proud."

 

With that, he invited Hansol to Haerin's wedding. Aerin deserved to love and to be loved so he decided to give them his blessing. He wanted to see Aerin smile and be happy, Hansol was the only one that could make it happen. After the wedding, he saw Hansol approaching Aerin from behind and gave her a back hug. He turned her around and laughed as she hit his chest lightly. They had their conversation in English, making Jongin failed to eavesdrop.

 

"Do you know how long have you left me?!" 

 

"A month, two weeks, one day. Is that precise enough?" 

 

Aerin laughed and hugged Hansol once again. Hansol smiled as he wrapped his arms around her and placed his chin ontop her head. Aerin whispered in his chest.

 

"I've missed you, Vernon oppa." 

 

"You have no idea how much the feelin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter