Chapter 1

The White Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2006

“Oppa,” 

 

She shook him again, 

 

“Oppa!!”

 

She whined, shaking him harder. He stirred in his sleep and muffled something in his pillow. Her lips automatically pursed into a pout as her arms were crossed against her chest, sulking for short. It was already 8AM and both of them could turn up late if Jongin continued to sleep even for another minute. 

Her tears filled her eyes as she stared at her sleeping 12 year old brother in anger. She also had to go to school and she might miss all the fun if her brother doesn't wake up sooner or later. Her face reddened as she held back her tears and the desire to hit and yell at her older brother. 

Her brother's alarm clock rang at 8:15AM and the moment he woke up, he was greeted with a purpled face Aerin. He smiled at her and got into a sitting position, she was still holding back the tears and anger but being a little girl, she gave up and started crying. Her brother's eyes showed panic but looked calm as his arms pulled her into a hug, rubbing her back soothingly.

 

“Jongin, Aerin! Time for school! Get down here in 10 minutes max!”

 

Their eldest sister called out. Aerin loosened from Jongin's embrace and swung her backpack onto her back before disappearing out of Jongin's room. Jongin shrugged and got up and stretched his upper body, he then grabbed his school uniform before slipping into them and washed up in a matter of 5 minutes. There was no time to shower, anyway. He grabbed his backpack and started running down the stairs and was greeted by two familiar voices. 

 

“Appa..? Umma..?”

 

He whispered to h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter