Chapter 10

The White Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aerin's upcoming 14th Birthday.

A year has passed. Aerin was still going strong despite given stronger medications and trying out cures. Jongin's visits became less frequent as he was going through a hard year with his group, EXO. Members slowly giving up after Kris left. Aerin understood that so she gave her brother time to sought things out. On the other hand, she and Hansol had gotten into a more serious relationship. Hansol was already 16, how could he not confess his feelings for the young girl?

“Aerin-ah, the doctors said you can be checked out tomorrow. Any plans?”

Hansol and Aerin were in her hospital ward while Hansol was writing down random rap lyrics on a piece of tissue. Aerin was just looking outside the window, staring into the air. 

“I don't know. I don't have the spirit to go out.”

Hansol looked up at the fourteen year old with furrowed eyebrows. He knew something was up but he couldn't sense it out and so he decided to play something with Aerin's mind.

“You don't even want to go to Lotte World with me?"

He then noticed the smile forming on Aerin's lips. 'Ah, Jack pot.' He thought to himself as he smiled too. He remembered receiving a text message from Jongin two days ago about Aerin's birthday and how she loved themeparks and gardens. He spoke to Mr & Mrs. Kim and the doctors about the idea and he had their blessings already. The parents were a tad worried but they knew of the young boy's feelings and how he could take care of their youngest daughter with his life if can. 

“Hey, Oppa. You told me you are going to have a TV appearance soon. When is it? And what was the show called

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter