Chapter 8

The White Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

January 3rd, 2013

 

Today was the day Kim Aerin was freed from the hospital but she was still under the doctor's surveillance but of course, Aerin was thrilled to know she was going to be away from the boring sight of her hospital room. 

The first activity that came into her mind was the park. She bragged about the park she used to go with her family to the nurse who was packing her belongings into her luggage. The nurse smiled as she listened to the young girl's bragging and packed her last belonging before zipping her luggage bag. 

 

“Okay, Miss Kim. I have done packing your things into your luggage and now, would you like me to get rid of these white roses?”

 

“NO! NO!!” the younger of the two screamed before the air to breathe, “just don't. Please?”

 

The nurse quickly nodded and offered her a glass offer but only to get a decline from Aerin. Moments later, the sound of heels clanking into the room and revealed Aerin's eldest sister, Haerin, and a man that Aerin barely knew. Aerin's gaze showed bore to her sister as the young girl was expecting for Jongin instead. 

 

“Aerin I ca—”

 

“Where's oppa?”

 

Haerin knew this was coming, she knew Aerin was disappointed in her for not visiting her and especially bringing an unknown person to see her. Haerin stretched her arm out and called for her to come near as the man took Aerin's luggage. 

 

“Aerin, come. Jongin oppa is waiting for you at the bridal boutique. I —”

 

“What is he doing there? Why should we go there? You what?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter