Chapter 6

The White Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Do I know you.. perhaps..?”

 

She asked, only to receive a gasp from Jongin. His eyes widened as tears were flooding his eyes, how was this possible? He thought. Has the boy erased her own brother from her mind? Replacing himself. 

 

“Where's Hansol oppa?”

 

It struck him like lightening. His heart broke into pieces as if it was dropped to the floor and turned into shattered glass. His eyes showed bore as his tears fell down his cheeks. 

 

“You really don't know me, Aerin-ah?”

 

“On second thought, I do!!! You're that dancer on tv! See!!”

 

She pointed towards the television, just right on time for Jongin to appear in front of the camera. 

 

“Waah~~~ You're so cool,” and suddenly she started laughing, “oppa, you should look at your face when I asked who were you! No no, you should look at your face right now! You're even crying!”

 

Jongin didn't know what to feel. Should he feel disappointed, angry, relieved or neutral? He just didn't know how to react but tears just won't stop rolling down. But after nonstop silent cries, he pulled her into an embrace and burried his face into her shoulder.

 

“I just don't want you to forget me. Promise me you won't forget me.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter