Chapter 5

The White Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Who are you and what do you want from my sister?!”

 

 

Jongin yelled from accross the room. He was furious of the young man's actions towards his sister, taking advantage while she was asleep. What relationship was between them? He was desparate to know. Hansol turned around, jumping out of his seat. He stood with his head down, hand never letting go of hers. 

 

“Get your filthy hands away from her, NOW!”

 

Jongin's voice was firm and strict but, Hansol gripped her hand tighter. Jongin growled at his actions, he charged closer and pulled the boy by his collar. Hansol swore that he saw the anger in the young man's eyes, raging in him was to punch the boy so badly. But suddenly, a voice called for Jongin. 

 

“Oppa.. Oppa..”

 

Jongin pushed Hansol away and sat next to Aerin, holding her hand tightly and pushed away her hair from her face. Tears rolled down his face as he repeated, 

 

“Oppa's here, Oppa's here. You're safe with me,”

 

and gave her kisses on her cheeks and forehead. Hansol witnessed the scene with silence and by that he left the hospital.

 

Aerin's eyes fluttered open and scanned the room, only to see her brother smiling sweetly at her but she frowned. She did not recognize this person at all, she tried to recall but no memory of him even at the back of her mind. 

 

“Don't touch me,”

 

she pulle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter