Chapter 2

The White Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2010

He ran aimlessly along the streets, block by block, he passed by without stopping. He excused himself from practice just to get to hospital, his sister needs him.  

He received a call from one of the teachers who said his sister came with a pale, tired and dull face to school and soon fainted just when she got off her seat to walk out off the class during recess, she fainted on the spot. The teachers brought her to a hospital in stead of the infirmary in school, just in case anything happened. 

His heart pounded so hard as he ran as fast as he could. He was worried. Of course he was. After continous running, he finally reached the hospital emergency entrance. He ran up to the counter and bombard the receptionist with questions of Aerin's room. The receptionist quickly told him her room and ran off with nothing to lose. 

He pressed the level button rapidly as his palms were sweating, heart was pounding and eyes showed worry. Once the elevator made a ding, he hastily got out and ran to room 247, her sister's room. He barged in and saw the 10 year old staring blankly outside the window from her bed. Her skin was pale, her eyes were tired and she looked dull. 

 

“Aerin,”

 

he said, almost whispering but loud enough for his sister to hear. She turned towards the entrance and her dull tired eyes met with his. Little by little, tears dropped onto her pale skin. Jongin walked up to her, sat on a chair near her bed and pulled her into a hug, causing her to cry in his chest. 

 

“Oppa, I'm dying. I'm dying...”

 

She cried. Jongin froze in his spot, she was dying? He thought. What happened to her? Questions roamed in his head. It had been weeks since his last visit home for he had been living in one of hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter