True Love's Sacrifice

Love, Blood And Tears
You and Yesung were walking together in the park in the evening. The two of you were talking and laughing like as if there would be no tommorow.
You kissed him on the cheek and said, " Oppa, saranghae. "
He answered softly, " Saranghae, _________-ah. "

Suddenly, 3 boys jumped out of the shadows and attacked the both of you. One boy grabbed you and pulled you away from Yesung, who was struggling with the other two.

Yesung punched one in the face and kicked the other in the stomach, then he ran after you to save you. But the boy who was holding you lifted a pistol and shot Yesung in the shoulder. Yesung crumpled to the ground in pain and out.

" OPPA!! ", was the last thing he heard from you before he passed out. The boys dragged you away from your beloved oppa...

* * * * *
Yesung woke up later to find that it was raining and you had vanished. Using his scarf, he wrapped his bleeding shoulder and ran to the nearest police station to lodge a report.

Immediately, the cops set out to help search for you.
" ________-ah, I'm coming. Please hang in there. Be strong for me... ", Yesung thought.

* * * * *

You found yourself in an abandoned warehouse and tied securely to a chair. You struggled with all your might.
" LET ME GO!! ", you screamed, but a voice that you knew too well commanded you.
" Shut up.", it said. You froze as one of the boys walked up to you and took off his mask.
You gasped.  " D--Da--Daniel!? ", you stuttered as you stared at your admirer from high school.

" Hello, ________. It's nice to see you again. ", Daniel grinned wickedly.
" Daniel, why are you doing this to me and Yesung oppa?! ", you demanded to know.
" You should've been my girlfriend and not Yesung's, because-- ", but before he could finish talking, sirens were heard outside and a deep voice commanded them to come out of the warehouse instantly.

" , it's the cops! ", Daniel cursed and commanded the two boys to open the doors.
" I have something up my sleeve for Yesung... ", he thought as he disappeared behind a couple of crates.

" Oppa! ", you thought with widened eyes.

The doors opened and the cops burst in. They quickly seized the two boys, but Daniel had vanished. Yesung released you from your bonds and the both of you embraced.
Suddenly, you spotted Daniel perched on top of one of the crates, holding a silver pistol and pointing it at Yesung's back.

" Oppa, look out! ", you yelled and pushed him away. Daniel had fired a shot, but it struck you instead of Yesung. You felt an agonizing pain shoot through your chest and you fell.

The cops fired all of their shots at Daniel and he was struck badly. He staggered, collapsed to the floor and never got up again.
Yesung rushed to you and sobbed. He held your limp head in his arms.

" ________,...you saved me....why? ", he whispered softly, staring at you with teary eyes.

" Because I love you... ", you smiled weakly at him.

" I love you too, but don't leave me like this.... ", he pleaded whisperingly in a mournful voice.

" I won't leave you, oppa...I'll always be here... ", you gently touched his head and his heart.

" But I should've been shot, not you! Don't leave me like this! I can't live without you! I don't know what I'll ever do if I can't see your wonderful smile ever again! ", he wailed, bringing his tear-streaked face to yours that was slowly growing cold in death.

" Oppa, saranghae...thank you for being my Paradise on Earth...who knows, I might return to you as someone else... ", you smiled as you touched his wet cheek.

" Saranghae, but no one new I meet will ever take the eternal place I have for you in my heart...I promise... ", he whispered, crossing his heart.

You smiled at him and kissed him for the last time. He returned the kiss sadly as his tears fell onto your icy, pallid cheeks.

You closed your eyes and whispered, " Saranghae, Yesung oppa... ".  You breathed your last and your grip on his hand loosened.

Yesung brought your lifeless body to his chest and sobbed. He buried his tear-streaked face into your bloodied chest and cried his heart and eyes out for you.

He looked at your serene face and whispered sadly, " ________-ah, saranghae...my Heaven on Earth...you will forever be in my heart...thank you... "