" Saranghae, Aein... "

Love, Blood And Tears

You were sitting in a boat in the figure of a swan with Kyuhyun rowing the boat down a stream. You were laughing, because you were having the time of your life with him. He smiled back at you as he continued to row, because he was happy that you were enjoying the ride.

As he continued rowing, you paused to remember the day that he proposed to you...

 

- FLASHBACK -

" ________-ah, I have something to ask you... ", Kyuhyun said, fiddling with his hands.

" Yes, oppa? "

He slowly knelt down in front of you and pulled a tiny box out of his pocket. He opened it to reveal a small diamond ring and said, " ________-ah,...will you marry me? ".

You gasped and nodded your head. " Yes, oppa! I will! ", you cried in happiness and threw your arms around him.
He hugged you back and whispered, " Saranghae, ________... ".
" Saranghae, oppa... ", you whispered back.

- END OF FLASHBACK -

 

You sighed as you remembered that moment. It was heaven on earth for you and him.
" Aein, what's wrong? ", Kyuhyun asked, looking at you.
" Nothing, yeobo. I was just remembering the moment you proposed to me to marry you. ", you said, smiling at him.
He stopped rowing for a while, got up and pretended to trip over his shoelaces, so he fell forward and kissed you.
You were surprised at first, but soon relaxed and kissed him back. You wrapped your hands around his neck and pulled him towards you.
Automatically, his arms roped themselves around your waist and he pulled you towards him and he kissed you deeply.

Soon, you tried to pull yourself away from him but he would end up bringing you closer to him and continue kissing you.
" Yah, oppa, stop it now. People would see us. ", you said, pushing him gently away from you.
" So? It doesn't matter, because I love you. Let people think what they wanna think. ", he said, lifting your face towards his.
" But it's so embarrassing, oppa! Kissing in public! ", you whined, creating puppy eyes.
" Aish, you love me and I love you. What's so embarrassing about that? I'll make it up to you later with ice-cream, okay? ", he answered, grinning at you cutely.
" Okay, lah! Keep rowing! ", you answered laughingly.
" Yes, Mrs. Cho! ", he laughed, playfully saluting.
" AIGOO!!! ", you blushed rose-red.
Kyuhyun continued to row down the stream, singing " No Other " for you. You blushed and giggled, because he was too cute and loving for words.

Later, the both of you went to your favourite ice-cream stall and ordered a chocolate sundae for the both of you to share.
He scooped up a spoonful and held it in front of you. You opened your mouth and let him feed you for a while.
" Haha, now it's my turn to feed you! ", you grinned and fed him. He pretended to sulk, but he hugged you as he laughed, " My yeobo is evilly cute! ".
" And my oppa is evilly cute too! ", you giggled.
He grinned and hugged you close to him.  " Wanna go home now and watch a movie? ", he asked.
" Sure! I'd love to! ", you smiled at him.

At home, you and him sat on the couch with a bowl of popcorn watching a movie. You snuggled your head into his warm chest and he hugged your shoulder.
" Saranghae, Kyu oppa. ", you whispered, gazing into his eyes.
" Saranghae, ________-ah. ", he whispered back, kissing you on the head.
You both smiled at each other and continued watching the movie together...