I Did Wrong

Love, Blood And Tears
Jo Kwon sat in class, bobbing his head in time with the music he was listening to. His whole class was waiting for the teacher to arrive. Just then, a teacher came in with a pretty girl and tapped the board to get the class's attention.


" Class, this is Moon HeeJin. ", said their teacher.


" Annyeonghaseyo. Choneun Moon HeeJin imnida. ", said the girl sweetly.


Jo Kwon took off his headphones at the mention of her name. This was the same girl that played with his heart 4 years ago and left him for another guy in high school.
His thoughts were broken when HeeJin took a seat next to him on his right side. She smiled sweetly at him and patted his hand lightly which made him flinch a little.

**********

At lunch break, Jo Kwon wore his headphones again and walked to the cafeteria when he was pounced on from behind by someone.


" Boo! Hi, Jo Kwon oppa~! ", squealed a girl.



" Hi, _______-ah. ", laughed Jo Kwon.



" Why so emo, oppa? Lighten up! ", giggled _______ as she ruffled his hair.



" Sometimes I wonder if you really are a girl at all... You giggle like a girl and act like one at times, but other times, you're like a tomboy! ", sighed Jo Kwon as he shook his head.



" Well, that's just me! Your best friend! ", _______ grinned widely.



" _______-ah, can I tell you something? "



" Sure! Fire away! ", said _______ as she popped a strip of bubble gum into .



" HeeJin came back... ", whispered Jo Kwon.


At that, _______ accidentally swallowed her gum in shock and started coughing until Jo Kwon slapped her back to help her cough out her gum.


" Mwoh?! ", said _______ with wide eyes.


" It's true... "


" Why, that ...! I'd like to rearrange her teeth right now! ", _______ growled as she cracked her knuckles.


" No, _______-ah. Don't. I--I still like her... ", he confessed softly.


" MWOYAH?! Oppa, are you insane?! You still like her even after she broke your heart?! Dude, she played with your heart and crushed it into dust and you still want her back?! ", shouted _______.


" I--I'm sorry. It's just that...it's just that I can't let her go. I can't... ", said Jo Kwon and walked off.


As Jo Kwon walked off, _______ heaved a great big sigh and shook her head sadly. She watched as Jo Kwon's figure disappeared behind a corner.

" Oppa... If only you knew... I love you... ", thought _______.


**********

Jo Kwon sat in class all alone after school was long disnmissed when a manicured hand touched his hand gently. He looked up and was startled to see HeeJin standing above him.


" Hi, oppa. Long time no see. May I sit here? ", HeeJin asked sweetly.


Jo Kwon nodded and HeeJin pulled a chair for herself. She sat down next to Jo Kwon and hugged him tight.


" Oppa, I missed you. ", she said softly.


Jo Kwon just nodded stiffly. Somehow, he didn't feel anything for HeeJin anymore after he thought about what _______ said to him at break.
He looked up and was startled to see _______'s reflection on the board. She was peering in through the windows and watching them. He saw her sigh heavily, shake her head in what seemed like disappointment and walk off sadly.
Then, HeeJin's high voice broke his thoughts.


" Why aren't you talking to me? Didn't you miss me? ", she pouted cutely.


" I did, but... "


" But what, oppa? "


" I just... I just don't feel the same way I did for you anymore. "


HeeJin loosened her grip on Jo Kwon's arm and stared at her ex-boyfriend in shock.


" Wha--what...? But, oppa...why? ", she whispered on the verge of tears.


" I've been thinking about our relationship and you've never loved me truly, now that I look at it. You just used me. ", Jo Kwon said as he stood up.


" But, oppa, I came back for you! Can't you see?! "


" So what? So you can just break my heart once more? No way, Moon HeeJin. It's over. As they always say: once bitten, twice shy. Good-bye. ", said Jo Kwon and marched out of the classroom, leaving a sobbing HeeJin in the classroom.


Jo Kwon ran down the hallway and to the school gates to look for _______. His eyes traveled all around until he saw a figure with head drooped down low and walking down the partially empty curb on the other side slowly.
He ran across the street, dodging honking cars and zooming motorbikes, and ran as fast as he could until he caught up with the figure.


" _______-ah! "


_______ turned her head at the mention of her name and was tackled down in a tight hug by Jo Kwon. She stumbled a little in surprise and hesitantly hugged Jo Kwon back.


" Oppa, what-- "


" _______-ah, I've been thinking about what you said and I finally know that...HeeJin isn't the one for me. "


_______ smiled softly and patted Jo Kwon's back.


" Glad to see that you finally came back to your senses. ", _______ chuckled.


" And, _______-ah, I...I...I love you. ", Jo Kwon confessed sheepishly.


_______ was dumbstruck.


" You're the only one who cared about me when HeeJin and I broke up and you're the only person who could knock some sense into me. You treated me like a brother and I grew to love you because of that. Will you...be my girlfriend? "


_______ nodded and hugged Jo Kwon.


" I love you too, oppa. ", thought _______ with a smile.




Hi, guys! I'm back! Sorry to keep you all waiting for two months, because of my hectic schedule. Hope this chapter made up for your patience :)

 

- sujurockz4ever97