Bad Girl

Love, Blood And Tears
Doo Joon sat hunched over his dining table swarmed with papers and pencils. He had been trying to compose a song for his ex-girlfriend Hyun Ah.

She had left him a few months ago. Well, more like she broke up with him than he broke up with her. Apparently, she had been cheating on him yet again.

Still thinking, Doo Joon nibbled on the tip of his pencil and tapped the tabletop with his fingers. He couldn't think of a song to express how he felt when Hyun Ah cheated on him.

Finally, when he couldn't think of anything else, he called his best friend ________ for help on composing songs. ________ was his best friend since birth.

They had gone to school together and their fathers were best friends and colleagues. ________ was good in composing songs and things related to music.

So, in other words, ________ was the perfect person to call when he needed help with song composing.

He picked up his handphone, but before he called ________, he stared bitterly at the wallpaper. It was a picture of Hyun Ah and him in the Ferris Wheel during their 4th anniversary. He shook his head of that memory and dialled ________'s number.

" Yoboseyo? ", came a sweet voice from the end of the line.

" ________-ah... ", replied Doo Joon sadly.

" Doo Joon oppa? Annyeong! But why are you calling me? ", asked ________.

" Can you help me with a music piece here, please? It's for Hyun Ah-ah... "

Doo Joon's voice trailed off at the mention of his ex-girlfriend's name. He wiped away a tear that was forming in the corner of his eye.

" Sure. I'll be over in about 15 minutes. ", answered ________.

" Gomawo, ________-ah. ", thanked Doo Joon.

" No problem. See ya! ", said ________ and hung up.

Doo Joon ended the call and laid back in his chair. He took out an old box from underneath the table and opened it. Photos of him and Hyun Ah nestled inside along with rose-scented letters and small plush toys.

He took out one photo and looked at it. It was a picture of them at the beach. He was giving Hyun Ah a piggyback ride and she was making the peace sign.

Doo Joon smiled bitterly and tossed it back into the box. He reached out for a letter. It read:


My dearest Doo Joonie oppa,

Happy 1st anniversary! :)

I hope you love the shirt I bought for you. Well, actually, I bought that shirt for you and another one for me.

The other shirt is with me. When I come back, let's wear our t-shirts so that it'll show I'm yours and you're mine.

With lots and lots of love,

Your loving Hyun Ahkiss

P.S.: I miss you :)


Doo Joon clenched the note so tight that it ripped a little. Hyun Ah had loved him. A long time ago.

Why she decided to cheat on him all of a sudden he didn't know why.

He threw the note back into the box and took out a small plush toy. It was a cute little ginger cat with big green eyes and tabby stripes.

The toy smelt of Hyun Ah's orchid-scented perfume and his cologne.

She bought the stuffed plushie for him on his birthday. She sprayed her perfume on it so that whenever she was away, he could cuddle the plushie and inhale her 'scent' as a rememberance.

He threw the plushie back into the box and pushed the box off his lap, spilling its contents on the ground. He buried his face into his arms and wept.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang. He stood up and opened the door. ________ was standing there.

" Annyeong, Doo Joon oppa--have you been crying again? ", she asked.

" Ani. ", he lied as he hurriedly dried his eyes.

But ________ knew better. She wiped Doo Joon's eyes with her long shirt sleeve. Doo Joon fell into her embrace weeping again.

" Shhh~ Just cry, Doo Joon oppa. Let it out. ", whispered ________ softly.

Doo Joon sniffed and dried his eyes.

" Gomawo, ________-ah. You--you were right about Hyun Ah-ah. She--she's a cheat, a and a . I wished I listened to you in the first place. I'm such a pabo-- "

________ cut Doo Joon off by placing a finger on his lips gently.

" You're my chingu. You're not a pabo. You were just madly in love, that's all. ", smiled ________.

" I know, but you were always there for me, ________-ah...gomawo...jeongmal kamsahamnida... ", murmured Doo Joon as he hugged ________ again.

________ smiled as she patted Doo Joon's back comfortingly. Then, they both went to the dining room.

" Did a tornado just whirl through here? ", joked ________ as she pointed to the mini mess on the floor.

" Ani. ", chuckled Doo Joon as he picked up the letters, plushies and photos from the floor.

He stuffed them back into the box and set it aside.

" So, what's the problem? ", asked ________ as she took a seat.

" I wanna compose a song for Hyun Ah to tell her how I felt when she left me. But I can't think of a good title and the melody. I need your help with this one. ", said Doo Joon.

" Then, you're gonna ask the guys to help you sing it? ", asked _______.

" Ne. ", answered Doo Joon.

" Alright. First, your title. Wha do you think best describes this situation? ", asked ________.

" Well, she's been pretty distant from me when she started having affairs behind my back. ", replied Doo Joon.

" So, those that give you any idea yet? ", asked ________.

" Hmm...I think the title should be 'Bad Girl', because Hyun Ah is a bad girl now. ", chuckled Doo Joon bitterly.

" So be it. ", smiled ________.

Doo Joon took a piece of paper and wrote on the top: Bad Girl.

" Now, for your lyrics, how do you wanna put it? ", asked ________.

" Can you help me with this one? ", asked Doo Joon sheepishly.

" Lyrics all depend on you, Doo Joon oppa. You pour your feelings into a song like this. So, the lyrics are your choice. ", answered ________.

Doo Joon thought for a moment and began writing and thinking. ________ supervised him and helped him along the way.

*****

" There! It's done! ", said Doo Joon.

" Excellent! You wanna get the guys over to try and sing it? ", asked ________.

" Arasso. I'll call Kikwang and Yoseob. ", said Doo Joon.

" I'll try to call Hyun Seung and Junhyung and Dong Woon. ", said ________.

*****

Half an hour later, 5 boys arrived at Doo Joon's door. ________ opened it and they came in.

" Annyeong, hyung! ", said a blond-haired boy.

" Annyeong, Yoseob. ", smiled Doo Joon.

" So, what did you call us for, ________-ah? ", asked a spiky, brown-haired boy.

" Well, Junhyung oppa, Doo Joon oppa needs help with singing a song to his ex-girlfriend. So, we called you boys to lend him a hand to sing. ", smiled ________.

" Let's see this song you've two written. ", asked a black-haired boy.

" Here, Kikwang. ", said Doo Joon as he passed the paper to Kikwang.

As Kikwang looked at it, a light brown-haired boy peered over Kikwang's shoulder trying to read the song.

" Yah, Hyun Seung hyung, stop squishing me! ", complained Kikwang.

" Mianhae, but I wanna see too! ", whined Hyun Seung.

" Lemme see, hyungs! ", said a messy, brown-haired boy as he clambered over the couch.

" Yah! Song Dong Woon! Don't kill my poor couch! ", said Doo Joon.

Dong Woon ignored Doo Joon and looked at the music piece.

Junhyung and Yoseob took a look at the song too.

" I think it's good enough. ", said Kikwang as he handed the paper back to Doo Joon.

" Let's give it a try then! ", said Yoseob as he clapped his hands in delight.

________ gave them their parts and they practiced till they were familiar with the lyrics and the melody.

" Ready? ", asked ________ after almost two hours.

The boys nodded their heads.

________ the music and started the recording machine as the boys readied themselves.


 

Just to let you guys know, the English lyrics will be in these: []
Listen to this while reading the lyrics:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fA_rXpyF67s
Happy singing! ^^



BAD GIRL

I'm heartsick

Heal me

Be crazy

Can't let you go

Sad love song( We got a new school sounds )

My love's gone

( Now we take this song )

Please, baby, don't go far

So beast!

Down down we gotta down( x3 )

( I wanna come to me girl )

Down down we gotta get down( x3 )

( I wanna come to me girl )

Niga ttonan jarie sulpumi gadukhae
[ The place you left is filled with sadness ]

Naman dugo ttonaborimyon nan ottokhae
[ What do I do if you left me all alone? ]

Shigani jinagado ni olguri jakku ttoolla
[ Even though time goes by, your face keeps surfacing ]

Moriga binggul binggul donunde
[ My head is spinning around ]

Ojega majimak kiss nol japji mothan nae miss
[ Yesterday was the last kiss, I can't hold you my miss ]

Modunge kkumigil please nan gunyang babo baboga dwen got gata
[ Please let this all be a dream. I've simply become a fool ]


{Pre-Chorus}

Sorichyo sorichyo bullo butjapgo butjapgo shipodo
[ I scream and scream, even though I want to take you and hold you ]

Hey hey hey girl dorawajo please my hate girl
[ Hey hey hey girl come back please my hate girl ]


{Chorus}

Amuri saengakhaedo maldo andwae bad girl
[ No matter how much I think, it doesn't make sense, bad girl ]

Jakkuman ni saenggage michyo michyo bad girl
[ The thought of you keeps making me crazy, bad girl ]

Ttonaji mallago nege sorichyodo
[ Even though I screamed at you asking you not to leave ]

Duidora bojido annun bad girl
[ You didn't even look back, bad girl ]


G.O.N.E niga ttonani jal gadon shigyedo stop gwaenhi
[ G.O.N.E When you left even the clock stopped ]

Nae gwieso dullinun like our story( so sick )
[ Pointlessly listening in my ears like our story( so sick ) ]

Hanttaenun my my lady niga opso uro nan daily
[ For a while my my lady, without you I cried daily ]

Ajik ni jarinun biwolduge girl C.O.M.E
[ I'm still reserving your spot girl C.O.M.E ]

Miwohanji harumane guriwojyo
[ I only hated you for one day, I'm missing you ]

Ni saengage nae olguri nunmullo bonjyo
[ The thought of you brings tears to my face ]

Nol butjaburyo hamyon noyege dagagalsurok do
[ As I get closer to you to take you and hold you ]

Naegeso molli molli ganunde
[ You go farther away from me ]

Dashi dolligin nomu nujoborin got gatae
[ It seems like it's too late to go back again ]

Ni moksoriga naegeso jakku morojinunde
[ Your voice is becoming more distant from me ]


{Pre-Chorus}

Sorichyo sorichyo bullo butjapgo butjapgo shipodo
[ I scream and scream even though I want to take you and hold you ]

Hey hey hey girl dorawajwo please my hate girl
[ Hey hey hey girl come back please my hate girl ]


{Chorus}

Amuri saengakhaedo maldo andwae bad girl
[ No matter how much I think about it, it doesn't make sense, bad girl ]

Jakkuman ni saenggage michyo michyo bad girl
[ The thought of you keeps making me crazy, bad girl ]

Ttonaji mallago nege sorichyodo
[ Even though I screamed at you asking you not to leave ]

Dwidora bojido annun bad girl
[ You didn't even look back, bad girl ]



Yotaekkon niga haettom modun mal
[ All the words you ever said ]

Hansugan modunge da gojitmal
[ In a moment they all became lies ]

Ni mamul dwedolliryo halsurok
[ As I try to make your heart come back ]

Naegeso han gorumsshik morojyo ganun no
[ You're gradually going more distant from me ]


{Chorus}

Amuri saengakhaedo maldo andwae bad girl
[ No matter how much I think about it, it doesn't make sense, bad girl ]

Jakkuman ni saenggage michyo michyo bad girl
[ The thought of you keeps making me crazy, bad girl ]

Ttonaji mallago nege sorichyodo
[ Even though I screamed at you asking you not to leave ]

Dwidora bojido annun bad girl
[ You didn't even look back, bad girl ]


Down down we gotta get down( x3 )

Na honjaman tto sulpohae
[ All alone I'm crying again ]

Down down we gotta get down( x3 )

( I wanna come to me girl )




As soon as they finished singing, ________ stopped the recording machine and the music. The boys slumped onto the couch in exhaustion.

" That was good! You guys were fantastic! ", cheered ________, clapping her hands.

" Yah! My poor voice! I think I vocalized too much somewhere around the ending! ", complained Yoseob as he opened his water bottle.

" But you were amazing, Yoseob oppa! ", said ________.

" I almost got tongue-tied with my own rapping! ", laughed Junhyung as he drank his water.

" All of you were amazing! ", smiled ________.

Doo Joon stood up and hugged ________.

" Jeongmal kamsahamnida, ________-ah. I really thank you for wasting your precious time helping me with my personal matters. Kamsahamnida. ", whispered Doo Joon.

" No problem, Doo Joon oppa. You're my best friend and you know I'll always help you. ", smiled ________.

Doo Joon nodded. He went to the recording machine and took out the CD. He took a black marker and wrote 'Bad Girl'. He put the disc in a cover and asked a friend to send it to Hyun Ah.

" So, are you gonna be her man again if she accepts you again, hyung? ", asked Hyun Seung.

" Ani. I know her. She's hard-headed and obstinate. When she makes a decision, she sticks to it like glue. ", answered Doo Joon.

" So, what are you gonna do, hyung? ", asked Dong Woon.

" Well, I have another in my heart. She's been a big help to me when I needed help. ", answered Doo Joon slowly.

" Who, hyung? ", asked Junhyung.

" Yeah, who? ", asked Kikwang.

Doo Joon turned to ________ and knelt before her as he held her hand. ________ gave a confused look.

" ________-ah, you're the one I truly love. You were there for me whenever I needed help or comfort. You were a big help. ________, jeongmal saranghae. Will you be my yeojachingu? ", asked Doo Joon.

________ gasped.

Then, her lips broke into a wide smile. She nodded as she threw her arms around Doo Joon.

" Ne. Ne, Doo Joon oppa! I will be the best yeojachingu to you ever! I promise... ", smiled ________ as Doo Joon embraced her.

" Saranghae, ________-ah... ", whispered Doo Joon.

" Saranghae, Doo Joon oppa... ", whispered ________.

The boys cheered and clapped for the new couple.

" Hey, how 'bout we go out and celebrate for the both of you? ", asked Kikwang.

" Ne! Ka ja! C'mon, you lovebirds! ", chuckled Hyun Seung and Yoseob as they tugged ________ and Doo Joon with them.

They laughed and went out. Doo Joon took ________ in his arms and kissed her gently.

" Michidorok saranghae, ________-ah... ", smiled Doo Joon.

" Jeongmal saranghae, Doo Joon oppa... ", smiled ________.