" My Super Girl "

Love, Blood And Tears
You and Siwon were out for a walk. He held your hand tightly as he swayed his arm as well as yours. You smiled at him and he returned your smile.

" Oppa? "

" Ye, yeobo? "

" Saranghae, oppa. "

" What? I can't hear you~ ", he grinned.

" I said, saranghae! ", you giggled.

" What? I didn't hear you again~ ", he chuckled.

" I said-- "

But before you could finish your sentence, Siwon pulled you towards him and kissed your lips. You were surprised and tried to move away, but his hands s themselves around your waist and pulled you closer to him.

" Mmmph! ", you tried to say something, but Siwon wasn't listening.

" Oppa! ", you managed to mutter out loud enough for him to hear.

" Hmm? What? ", you heard him whisper.

" Can you let go now before someone sees us? ", you whined as you pulled yourself away from him.

" Wae? Saranghae, so it doesn't matter whether people see us. ", he answered as he held your hand.

" But, oppa~ ", you whined again.

Instead of answering you, he pulled you towards himself. His face went close to yours till his lips touched yours. You felt yourself blushing. He pressed his lips against yours. You slipped your arms around his back and hugged him.

" Hey, I've changed my phone's wallpaper. Guess what I have as my wallpaper~ ", Siwon smiled as he pulled out his phone.

" What? ", you asked eagerly as you peered into his phone.

Siwon showed a picture of you smiling. You were wearing a strapless, pink dress that he bought for you on your birthday with words underneath that read ' MY SUPER GIRL '.

" Here it is~! ", he sang.  " Does it ring a bell? Hehe. ", he grinned, showing off his dimples.

" Omo! Is that...me? ", you asked, surprised.

" Yep! You like it? ", he asked.

" I....I don't know what to say, oppa... ", you gasped.

Siwon hugged you tight.

" Aren't you gonna say just one, teeny, tiny thing, yeobo? ", he pouted.

Suddenly, you kissed his lips, catching him by surprise.

" That is my answer. ", you smirked as you touched the tip of his nose.

" So, that is your answer, eh? ", he smirked, raising an eyebrow.

Suddenly, he kissed you deep on your lips. He moved so quickly that you hardly had any time to react.

" And that....is my reply. ", he chuckled.

" You naughty boy. I thought you were my gentleman? ", you huffed cutely.

" And I thought you were my innocent angel? ", he smirked, caressing your cheeks.

" Hmmph.", you frowned as you crossed your arms.

" Yah, don't pout, sweetie. ", he cooed as he slipped his arms around your waist.

" Alright, Wonnie oppa. But you have to make it up to me first and then, I'll forgive you. ", you smiled as you twisted a lock of his hair in between your fingers.

" Arasso. ", he grinned.

Then, he kissed you deeply as he caressed your back. You put your hands around his neck and returned his kiss.

" Nah, satisfied? ", he asked, smiling.

" Mmm-hmm. ", you smiled as you laid your head on his chest.

" That's the girl I know. ", he whispered as he your hair.

" Saranghae, Wonnie oppa. ", you whispered.

" Saranghae, ________-ah. ", you heard him whisper...