" You Played With My Heart And It Hurts... "

Love, Blood And Tears
Kibum lay on the grass in the park and cried for the millionth time in what must have been centuries.

Snot flowed out of his nose uncontrollably, his eyes were puffy and swollen, dirty moss clung to his clothes and hair, tears flowed down his cheeks like streams and his body trembled with sadness.

He sobbed as he remebered the night you dumped him and told him something that broke his heart...

FLASHBACK

You and Kibum were in the park together and laughing as you told each other jokes and funny stuff.

Just then, your face slowly drooped unhappily. Kibum saw you and asked you what was wrong.

" Yeobo, what's wrong? "

" I--I have something to confess... "

" What? "

You rose to your full height and said firmly, " We aren't a couple anymore. "

He was taken aback at this statement and asked you why you didn't want to be his girlfriend anymore.

" Wha--what?! Why?! I--I thought you loved me! "

You smiled slowly and wickedly.

 " I was just playing with your heart the whole time. I already have a boyfriend, Minhyuk, who is much better than you. So, good-bye. "

Those words cut him to his heart as he watched you walk away to your house. He ran after you and held you by the waist to himself.

" Why, ________-ah? I love you, so please don't leave me... "

" Sorry, Kibum. I just don't love you anymore. Good-bye. "

You released yourself from his grip and continued on your way home. He fell to his knees at where he was and cried quietly.

" You played with my heart and now, my heart hurts with an unbearable pain. But,...I love you... ", he thought sadly...

END OF FLASHBACK

Kibum cried as he remembered that moment and sobbed his heart out.

" ________-ah, saranghae....please stop this pain....come back to me....saranghae... "

* * * * *

In your house, you were crying over what you said that night to Kibum. You knew you broke his heart and you were feeling remorse.

You ignored the calls and text messages you were getting from Minhyuk.

" Mianhae, oppa...forgive me, please...saranghae....truly...mianhae... "