Meeting After 10 Years

Love, Blood And Tears
You were sitting at your desk doing nothing during recess, when the teacher called you do bring some books to the library.

" ________? "

" Yes, Mrs. Park? "

" Can you please help to bring these books to the library? "

" Sure. "

" Kamsahamnida. ", the teacher smiled at you as you reached for the books.

" You're welcome. ", you smiled back politely.

* * * * *

As you reached the library, you bumped into someone. But you couldn't see who it was as you were carrying a lot of books. You fell down and the books tumbled to the ground.

" Hey! Watch where you're going! ", you heard an angry voice say.

" Mian--mianhae! I didn't see you! I hope you aren't hurt? ", you apologized profusely as you reached for a book next to you.

As the person helped you to pick up the books, he/she said, " Next time, watch where-- "

But before the person could finish his/her sentence, you got a look at the person's face and that person saw your face as well. It was a guy and he was so totally HOT!!!

The guy had a sweet face like an angel, his raven black hair was spiked up slightly, he had really, really nice abs that stood out against his black shirt, angelic eyes that shone a hazelnut brown and a fair complexion that complemented his well-built body.

The boy saw a beautiful girl with silky, long hair the color of deep brown and inky black mixed together, a slender figure, gentle eyes the color of pure, dark honey, a pale complexion, hands that looked like as if they had been carved by the most skilled worksman and a pretty face that would make any guy swoon over her.

The both of you stared into each other's eyes for a moment or two. The two of you felt like as if you had known each other your whole lives, but neither of you could remember that.

" Umm, mianhae. ", you apologized as you regained your composure. You felt your cheeks burning as blushes formed.

" No, no. It's okay. Mianhae. ", the boy shrugged and a slight blush formed on his cheeks as well.

" It's okay. Kamsahamnida for helping me. " , you thanked the boy politely.

" You're welcome. ", the boy smiled a dazzling smile.

" I'm Lee ________. ", you introduced yourself as you stretched out your hand to his.

" Pleased to meet you, _________-ah. I'm Lee Donghae. ", the boy smiled back as he extended his hand and shook yours.

" Wow, that's a lovely name. ", you complimented.

" Really? Kamsahamnida, ________-ah. ", Donghae replied as he shifted his foot uneasily.

You smiled and said, " Well, I've gotta go now. Bye, Donghae. "

" Wait! ", he called out.

" Yes? "

" Umm...would you like to sit with me for lunch? I'd like to know a little more about you, because you remind me of a special friend I knew 10 years ago. Please? ", he asked quietly.

" Sure! I'd love to join you. ", you replied.

" Really? Great! See you later, ________-ah! Catch up with ya later! ", he grinned happily as he walked back to his class, waving to you.

You waved back and entered the library. You gave the books to the library and headed back to your class.

* * * * *

During Science class, you couldn't concentrate much as you thought about your meeting with Donghae.

" Why does Donghae oppa remind me so much of my friend with the same name who I never saw for 10 years? I guess I'll soon find out... ", you thought as you opened a secret compartment in your necklace to reveal a small photo of you and a smiling, mischievious-looking boy standing next to you in a nursery school.

" This was when we were 8 years old. Donghae, where are you now? Will I ever find you again? I miss you...my bestest friend ever... ", you thought as you stared blankly outside the glass wall.

* * * * *

During his class time, Donghae couldn't concentrate either. He was too busy thinking about you.

" ________-ah, you look so much like my friend, ________, who I had to separate with 10 years ago. Are you really her or have I mistook you for her? ", he thought as he opened his phone secretly and stared at the wallpaper.

The wallpaper was him and a sweet-looking girl with double ponytails and a pink polka dot dress during his 7th birthday.

" _______,....my bestest friend in the whole world....will I ever find you after so long? ", he thought as he gazed at the picture.

* * * * *

At lunch time, you grabbed a bowl of kimchi fried rice and water and sat down at your usual place with your friend, Crystal Lee. Suddenly, you heard your voice being called out...

" ________-ah! "

" Donghae? "

You turned around and saw Donghae holding some noodles and looking for you.

" Yah, Donghae! Over here! ", you called out and waved to him.

He saw you and went over to you. Crystal looked confused and asked you who that was.

" Yah, ________. Who's that guy? "

" Lee Donghae. I met him outside the library. "

" Hi, ________-ah. "

You turned around and saw Donghae behind you and smiling. You smiled back at him.

" Hi, Donghae. "

" May I sit with you and your friend, please? "

" Sure. Oh, Crystal, this is Donghae. Donghae, this is Crystal. "

" Hi, Donghae. Nice to meet you. ", Crystal blushed as she shook his hand.

" Hello, Crystal. ", Donghae smiled as he shook her hand back.

Donghae sat down and turned to you and said, " Can you follow me for a while, _______-ah? I wanna ask you something. "

" Umm,...okay? Why, Donghae-sshi? "

" Just follow me, please. "

" Alright. Crystal, can you look after my food for a while, please? "

" Sure, _______. "

Donghae then took your hand and led you outside to the back of the school. You leaned against the wall and stared at Donghae who was shuffling his foot and fiddling with his hands.

" So, what is it you wanna ask me, Donghae-sshi? "

" There's something you should know about me. 10 years ago, I had a friend with the same name as you. She was my bestest friend in the whole world and we had to separate for some reason. This is the only photo of her and I that I have kept for 10 years. "

He took out his phone and showed the photo to you. You gasped as you stared at the photo. You took your necklace and showed him your photo in your locket.

" But...that's me and her in our nursery school! ", Donghae gasped disbelievingly.

" And your photo is a photo of me and my friend during his 7th birthday! ", you sputtered in surprise.

" That means...you must be her, my friend! ________, have I really found you...? ", Donghae asked softly with tears of happiness b in his eyes.

" Donghae-ah...is that really you? After 10 years...? ", you asked gently as you touched his hand with happy tears filling your eyes.

Suddenly, Donghae hugged you tightly as he started crying. You slowly hugged him back, but your grip soon tightened as your tears flowed freely down your cheeks.

" ________-ah, I've finally found you after all these years! ", Donghae whispered as his tears wet your cheeks.

" Donghae oppa, it is you! Donghae.... ", you cried as you snuggled your wet face into his chest.

* * * * *
You and Donghae walked back to the lunchroom, where Crystal was waiting.

" Finally, you're back! "

" Mianhae, Crystal. ", you apologized.

" So, what happened? ", she asked.

" Donghae and I are childhood friends who had been separated for 10 years. We promised to stay best friends, but now, he-- ", but before you could complete your sentence, Donghae finished your sentence for you.

" I asked her to be my girlfriend and she accepted. So now, we're a couple! ", he smiled, your hair gently.

" Omo?! Congratulations! ", Crystal grinned as she clapped quietly.

You and Donghae grinned before he kissed you softly. You gave in to his embrace and kissed him back.

" Saranghae, _______-ah... ", Donghae whispered in a gentle, loving tone of voice.

" Saranghae, Donghae oppa... ", you whispered back lovingly....