Fiction

Love, Blood And Tears

Read this while listening: Beast's Fiction: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAzWT8mRoR0&feature=related

If you want the English lyrics with Romanization, this is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNDHuDOt0So


Junhyung buried his head into his lap and cried again for the millionth time in his life. His girlfriend __________ had broke up with him for mysterious reasons and she never told him why at all.

He looked at the book on the floor. It was the diary he and __________ used to share with one another. They would write what they did together and share their secrets with one another.

Just then, he noticed something sticking out from between the pages of the diary. Junhyung reached out and pulled out the mysterious object.

It was a letter. The back read:


To my dearest Junhyung


With trembling hands, Junhyung ripped open the letter. He read the letter with teary eyes. It said:


Junhyung-ah,

By the time you have read this, I am dead by now already. Perhaps you have been wondering why I broke up with you and refused to tell you anything about it.

Well, here I am writing nothing but the complete truth I have been keeping from you for so long.

I broke up with you, not because I didn't love you, but because I found out I have cancer. When I went to visit the doctor, I found out that the cancer cells have already reached the fourth stage.

My condition was way beyond help already.

I didn't want you to know about this. I told nobody else, not even my own family, about my condition.

If I told you, saying goodbye would have been much harder than this. It would have been difficult for me and you to handle this piece of news.

That night when I told you I didn't love you anymore was all a lie. You know that I wouldn't lie about my love for you.

Well, I guess we weren't mean to live happily ever after at all. Our love story has been broken down because of my cowardliness to confess my condition to you.

I'm really sorry, Junhyung, and I hope you can forgive me one day.

I hope you find someone else who can make you even happier than I ever possibly could do for you.

Saranghae, Yong Junhyung. Jeongmal saranghae.

Good-bye...

Love, __________


Junhyung put the letter down and sobbed again. So that was the reason. But if she told him, he would have understood and she wouldn't have had to suffer alone.

He took the diary and leafed through it slowly, reading all of his memories of __________ and him together in happier times.

He read a few pages...



* Purple * = __________'s writing

* Blue * = Junhyung's writing


Oppa and I went to the beach today. I loved it, because it was just me and him together.
But he bullied me! TT^TT
He threw me into the water and got me soaked from head to toe! But I pulled him in after me! >:D
Serves him right! Ahh, this boy just makes me fall in love with him even more~ <333

Aigoooooo~ My precious jagiya __________ and I went to the seaside today together with no one else.
But I bullied my yeobo a little, keke~ >:)))))
I threw her into the water, but she ended up pulling me along with her, so I got drenched too! @__@
Tsk, my girl just makes me love her even more this way effortlessly~


Junhyung sobbed and turned away to cry into his long shirt sleeve even more. He leafed through the entire diary until he found the last few pages blank.

He got up on wobbly feet, grabbed a pen from his desk and wrote in the last few pages of the diary.


My beloved jagiya __________ has passed away from cancer. Honestly, I never found out till now in a letter she had left me.
I mean, why couldn't she just have told me? Then, she wouldn't have had to suffer alone and die all miserable...


Junhyung paused to wipe a tear away. Then, he continued writing.


I would have understood her condition. She is my yeobo after all. Her pain is mine to share.
__________-ah, if you are reading this right now from Heaven, I love you and I miss you...
I wish you were still here...
- Your Junnie oppa <3


As Junhyung put his pen away on the desk again, a slight breeze blew through his open window. A page started to glow with a sweet lavender-colored light.

The wind smelt like forget-me-nots, __________'s favorite flowers.

When the light had faded from the page, Junhyung saw words written on the page. The words read:


I love you too, oppa. I miss you...
- Your jagiya __________~ <3


Junhyung was spellbound.

He got up from the floor and went to the window. He looked up in the sky and saw nothing but the full moon and one very bright star shining out in the northern sky.

" Jagiya, I miss you... ", whispered Junhyung.

A soft night zephyr whirled about and it seemed to whisper with __________'s voice.

" I miss you too, oppa... "