In Heaven

Love, Blood And Tears

Listen to JYJ's In Heaven while reading: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxSmkMzLdpY.

 

" I'm going to leave now, Kikwang oppa. ", said __________.

 

" Don't go, jagiya. ", begged Kikwang.

 

" I'm going to come back, so-- "

 

" Liar....liar.... ", breathed Kikwang heavily, tears streaming down his cheeks.

 

" That's not true! ", cried __________.  " Don't you know how much I love you? "

 

" Can you show me that love now? ", asked Kikwang softly.

 

" I love you, oppa. ", said __________ softly.

 

" Can we love again? ", asked Kikwang.

 

 

Kikwang jerked his head out of his bed, sweating profusely. He looked at his surroundings. He was still in his own bedroom, but the space next to him was empty and neat.

" She's not here...she never will be...ever again... ", he thought with tears b in his eyes.

He hugged one of the pillows from the neat side of the bed and cried softly, his tears staining the white silk pillow.

He inhaled deeply, breathing in her scent, her sweet scent, her sweet lavender-coated scent...

" __________-ah... ", sobbed Kikwang quietly.

He glanced at his bedside table and took a picture of __________ and him kissing in the sunset by the beach.

Just looking at the happy picture was enough to make him break down in tears and be reduced into a weeping mass.

And it did.

He hugged the picture tight, kissed the image of his girlfriend repeatedly and weeped bitterly.

" Why, __________-ah? Why did you have to die just because of me? ", he whispered again and again.

He closed his eyes as he buried himself within the sheets, letting the memory of that awful day rush back to him...


Kikwang was crossing the road, listening to a song blasting away on his iPod. He was waiting for the traffic light to turn red, so he could cross the street and meet up with his girlfriend __________ for lunch at her house.

Just then, the pedestrian light turned green as the last of the cars zoomed past. Kikwang began to walk, but the loud blare of a car horn startled him.

He turned around and saw a speeding convertible coming straight towards him.

His mind froze, his feet seemed to be rooted to the ground and his throat wanted to scream, but no sound came out.

Suddenly, someone pushed him to the other side just before the car could hit him.

As he hit the pavement, he heard a screech of tires and a dull thudding. He got up and looked around.

All he saw on the road was the convertible which was now speeding off and a bloodied figure lying down on the road with a small crowd starting to gather around it.

Kikwang got up and rushed towards the figure only to find, to his complete and utter horror, that the girl who saved him and got hit was none other than his girlfriend __________.

" __________-AH! NO!!! ", he cried as he knelt beside his girlfriend's bloodied body.

__________ only coughed up a wad of blood weakly in response. Her breath rose and fell slowly with every hoarse and painful breath she took into her bruised and battered lungs.

" O--oppa...K--Ki--Kikwang oppa... ", she murmured almost soundlessly.

" __________-ah! Don't die, please! ", cried Kikwang.  " Jebal! "

" Op--oppa, sa--saranghae.... ", whispered __________ and closed her eyes peacefully.

" NO!!! __________-AH!!! ", wailed Kikwang as he hugged the bloody body.  " Don't leave me! Jebal...I can't live without you... "

He sobbed uncontrollably and screamed out his agony over the loss of his loved one...



Kikwang shot his eyes open again. That dreadful memory had been haunting him when he shut his eyes and during his waking hours.

" It hurts...just knowing you're not here hurts, __________-ah...why didn't I die instead of you? ", he whispered as he looked at the picture sorrowfully.

Kikwang rolled out of bed, brushed his teeth, changed into a black suit, got into his car and drove off to the cemetery. He parked his car, bought white roses and stepped past numerous gravestones.

He stopped at one particular tombstone and knelt before the grave.

" Hi, __________-ah...it's me again... ", he said quietly.  " I miss you...so much... "

He took the whithered flowers out of the ornate vase by the foot of the tombstone, washed the vase, changed the water and set the fresh white roses inside it.

" I brought you white roses today. You said it was your second favorite color because it was the color of purity. ", smiled Kikwang sadly.

" ________-ah...I wish I died instead of you... ", he cried softly as he placed loving kisses on the cold tombstone.

He sat near his girlfriend's tombstone for a while before leaving. He went back home.

" Without ________-ah, everything seems so deathly quiet... ", he thought.  " I want to join her, because living all alone without my loved one is worse than hell. "

Kikwang walked to the cliffs where he and __________ loved to go on picnics every Saturday. He stood at the very edge of the cliff and looked down.

The sea stretched out below him like a sapphire blue carpet.

Kikwang turned around and looked back at Seoul where he would not come back to forever.

" Goodbye, Seoul. Goodbye, life. ", he thought.  " __________-ah, I'm coming...perhaps we'll see each other up there... "

With those last thoughts running through his head, he closed his eyes and allowed himself to fall from the cliff...

**********

" Kikwang oppa? "

Kikwang's eyes shot open at the sweet voice. He looked around. Everything was white.

" Kikwang oppa? "

Kikwang stood up unsteadily and wobbled on his feet.

" Where am I? ", he thought.

" Kikwang oppa? "

" __________-ah??? ", he called out.  " Jagiya, where are you??? "

" Oppa, I'm here! "

Kikwang turned around and saw his girlfriend standing a few meters away from him. She was wearing a short white dress and she was barefooted.

" __________-ah!!! "

" Oppa!!! "

The both of them met and embraced each other.

" Oppa, why did you kill yourself? ", asked __________.

" Being alone without you was worse than hell, sweetie. ", said Kikwang.  " I can't live my life without you. I missed you, babe. "

" I missed you too, oppa... "