Forbidden Love's Tragedy

Love, Blood And Tears
This next one-shot is also inspired by another friend of mine. This is a sad, fictional story.
To my friend who inspired me to write this one-shot, if you are reading this, I thank you once again from the bottom of my heart.
- sujurockz4ever97


 
There was this boy named Zhoumi. He was a loner, because everywhere he went or whatever he did, he was by himself. He had no friends or neighbors. He was a very lonely boy.

One day, he met _________. She sparked a feeling within him that he didn't know. That feeling was love. The both of them became very close. Zhoumi often called her penguin.

Why, of all creatures you ask, the penguin?

The penguin stays together for life. Simple and short, yes, but true.

Zhoumi fell madly in love with ________. He loved her so much that he tried to win her heart, but there always seemed to be people and obstacles in his way. They didn't like him and ________ to be together.

One day, Zhoumi heard that his dear penguin, ________, was getting married. At that moment, his world seemed to crumble. His heart suffered terribly.

He ran to the church where he saw his penguin standing at the altar with another man.

" Are there any objections? Speak now or forever hold your peace. ", he heard the priest say.

" Yes! ", Zhoumi cried.

Everyone in the church, including ________, turned to stare at Zhoumi who was now running towards the altar. As Zhoumi stopped at the foot of the altar, he gazed at ________ one more time.

" ________-ah....my dear penguin....saranghae. "

With those words, the ring of a gunshot echoed throughout the church, the smell of gunpowder filled the air and a cloud of smoke enveloped the foot of the altar. When the smoke cleared, Zhoumi was on the floor with a gun in one hand.

He had killed himself.

Because he could not bear the pain of being without his dear penguin, he shot himself. All his misery and pain had vanished in a split second. He died serenely.

On the day of his funeral, nobody came except for the same priest which married ________ to another man. As the priest closed his bible, he bowed his head and muttered a silent prayer.

" God rest your soul. ", was the last thing the priest uttered before the gravediggers buried his coffin.