Alone...With You

Love, Blood And Tears
Hyun Seung walked along the banks of the Han River. He was feeling bored.

Sighing to himself, he picked up a rock and skipped it across the water's surface. He watched blankly as the rock skipped gracefully across the water and leaving circling ripples.

He picked up another rock and looked at it. Its shape was in the shape of a heart.

Smiling, Hyun Seung pocketed the rock and walked off, humming to himself.

Suddenly, his phone buzzed. He whipped it out and the screen glowed with the words: You have a text message from Your BabyGrrl <333.

Grinning like a crazy idiot, he read the text message. It said:


Hi, yeobo~~~!!!

Where are you~~~???

Please come over to my place. I'm so bored and lonely here~

P.S.: I love you heart

- Your loving sweetheart: ________~



 
Chuckling, he texted back saying:


Sure~ I'll be there in 5 minutes~ Love you too~

- Hyun Seungie oppa :)

Pocketing his phone, Hyun Seung ran to ________'s house. Reaching her house, he knocked on the door.

The door opened and ________ stepped out.

" Oppa~ ", smiled ________ as she hugged Hyun Seung.

" Jagiya~ ", said Hyun Seung happily as he hugged ________ back.

" That was quick! Your time to get here was an impressive 2 minutes and 45 seconds! ", laughed ________.

" You really counted? ", asked Hyun Seung.

" Ne. ", chuckled ________.

" Well, the important thing is I'm here already, aren't I? ", smiled Hyun Seung.

" Ne, of course. ", smiled ________ as she traced her finger down Hyun Seung's slender nose.

" You wanna go out and walk about? ", asked Hyun Seung.

" Yeah, sure. I don't have anything to do, so I'll go out with you. ", said ________.

________ slipped her sandals on and walked out with Hyun Seung. They went to the mall just to look at stuff and probably eat. They decided to take the elevator.

" Ladies first. ", smiled Hyun Seung as the doors of the elevator opened.

" Cheesy jagiya. ", chuckled ________ as she stepped into the elevator.

Hyun Seung followed his girlfriend in and pressed the button to the highest floor, the floor where you could have a bird's eye view of the entire city.

As they passed the tenth floor, the elevator suddenly stopped. The doors didn't open.

Curious, ________ pressed the button to open the doors. Nothing happened. She pressed it again. Still no result.

Hyun Seung whipped out his phone to try and call for help, but unfortunately, there was no reception.

" Well, looks like we're stuck here. ", sighed Hyun Seung as he slipped his phone back into his pocket.

" Oppa, what are we gonna do??? ", asked ________, clearly panicking.

" Well,....hmm....let's just make use of this time we have together...alone. ", grinned Hyun Seung cheekily.

" Yah! Don't grin like some erted ahjusshi! ", whined ________ as she whacked her boyfriend across the arm playfully.

" Owwwww~ That hurt, jagiya~ ", pouted Hyun Seung cutely as he rubbed his arm.

" Aish, you big baby! ", chuckled ________ as she pinched Hyun Seung's cheeks.

" Owwww~ You hurt me again~ It huuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrtssss~ ", whined Hyun Seung again playfully.

" What do you expect me to do? ", asked ________ as she kissed his cheek.

" No, this. ", smirked Hyun Seung as he pulled her in for another kiss, but on the lips this time.

" Yah! You sneaky little-- "

But ________ was cut off by Hyun Seung's lips on hers. They both broke off.

" I'm beginning to think you planned this, you little sneak. ", glared ________ as she jabbed her finger accusingly at her boyfriend.

" I didn't plan anything. ", answered Hyun Seung innocently with puppy eyes.

" Psh. Those eyes won't work on me, mister. ", snorted ________ as she folded her arms across her chest.

" Pweeeeeeaaaaaase~~~???? Pwetty pwease~~~??? Believe me, pwease~~~??? ", begged Hyun Seung as he crawled towards his girlfriend on his knees, his face still portraying innocence with those adorable puppy eyes of his.

" Nope. ", said ________ stubbornly as she turned away.

" PWEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASE??? ", begged Hyun Seung, his puppy eyes growing bigger and even more adorable.

No response.

" Awwww~ My jagiya doesn't love me anymore~? Sniff, so sad~ ", pouted Hyun Seung as he slinked away to the opposite side of the elevator.

He huddled in the corner and pretended to cry and stifle sobs, his knees up to his chest and head drooped low. A picture of a sad, little boy.

________ turned around, tiptoed to Hyun Seung, knelt next to him and wrapped her arms around his broad shoulders. She lightly kissed his silky black hair and smiled.

Hyun Seung slowly lifted his head up.

" Pabo. ", chuckled ________.

" Pa--pabo?! ", gasped Hyun Seung.

" A very cute pabo~ ", she grinned.

" Park ________, you're gonna pay for that~ ", smirked Hyun Seung and started tickling ________.

" Ahahahaha! S--s--stop! O--oppa! Stop i--haha! ", laughed ________, unable to control her laughter.

Hyun Seung ignored her and continued to tickle his girlfriend. After a while, he stopped.

" My stomach hurts from laughing too much~ ", whined ________ as she rubbed her sore tummy.

" Let me make it better, jagiya~ ", smiled Hyun Seung.

" No thanks, y! ", laughed ________ as she scooted away from her boyfriend.

" Yah! Park ________, I am not a ert! I'm just trying to help! ". said Hyun Seung.

He crawled over to ________ and plopped himself next to her. She put her head on his lap and allowed him to her hair.

" How long do you think we're gonna be stuck here, oppa? ", asked ________.

" Awwwwwww~ You had to spoil the whole mood by asking that~? Don't you like being with me, your namjachingu~? ", pouted Hyun Seung cutely.

________ smiled and pulled his head towards hers, causing their lips to crash together.

" Of course I like being with you, silly! ", laughed ________.

" Then, why did you ask me how long we're gonna be stuck here? ", asked Hyun Seung.

" Hmmmmm... " , ________ thought playfully.  " I wanna know how much time I have alone...with you. "

" Well, stop worrying. Let's just do this. ", he smiled and kissed her.

After a while, ________ was leaning on Hyun Seung's shoulders with one of his hands around her waist and his hands on her lap playing with her hands.

After a while, ________ felt a weight on top of her head. It was her boyfriend who was resting his head on top of hers, inhaling the sweet scent of her hair.

Cheekily, she raised his hand to , kissed his finger and then bit down on it.

" YOUCH!!! ", yelped Hyun Seung as he jerked up.

He looked at ________ who was actually pretending to sleep. Shrugging, he rested his head on top of hers again, but pretending to sleep this time.

Laughing mentally, she noticed her boyfriend close his eyes. Raising his finger to again, she attempted to bite his finger again.

But before she could bite down, he quickly squeezed her tight.

" Ack! ", gasped ________.

" Now I've caught the naughty little girl who bit my poor finger. ", said Hyun Seung.

" Awwwwww~ I wonder who she is~? ", asked ________ innocently as she tapped her chin thoughtfully.

________ picked up her boyfriend's finger.

" Awwww~ Lemme look at your poor little finger~ ", cooed ________ as she kissed his finger lightly.  " There, better? "

" Hmmmmmm.....maybe this would make my finger feel even more better. ", he smiled as he pulled her in for another kiss.

Suddenly, the lights started to flicker. Hyun Seung got up and helped ________ up as the elevator started moving. The elevator soon reached the 26th floor and they stepped out.

They walked hand-in-hand towards the window and watched the setting sun fade behind the city skyline.

After the sun had set, ________ turned to Hyun Seung and rubbed her tummy cutely.

" Oppa, I'm hungry~ Feed me~ ", begged ________ cutely with puppy eyes.

" Hmmm....I think you had enough of my finger to last you the entire night. ", grinned Hyun Seung playfully.

" But, oppa~~~!!! ", whined ________ childishly as she stomped her foot on the ground like a little kid asking for another ice-cream cone.

" Awwwww~ Kyeopta~!!! ", chuckled Hyun Seung.

" Oppa~!!! ", whined ________ again.

" Arasso, arasso. So, whaddya wanna eat, you little hungry monster? Oh, and the choices are anything, but my poor fingers. ", said Hyun Seung.

" Awww~ But I was gonna say fingers~ ", pouted ________.

" Not my fingers, you little monster! ", said Hyun Seung as he hid his fingers behind his back.

" I meant fish fingers, pabo! ", laughed ________.

" So, I am a pabo, am I? Well, for your information, lil' missy, pabos don't know what fish fingers are! ", grinned Hyun Seung cheekily.

________ pouted, showed puppy eyes and hugged her boyfriend.

" Arasso. C'mon, let's get you something to eat before you eat my fingers! ", chuckled Hyun Seung as he wrapped his arm around her waist and walked to the elevator.

They reached the elevator and the doors opened.

" Ladies first. ", said Hyun Seung.

" Age before beauty. ", laughed ________ as she pushed her boyfriend in.

They went to the 15th floor and went to a small café. They ordered bibimbap.

" Jagiya, say ahh~ ", cooed Hyun Seung, trying very hard not to laugh.

He was trying to feed ________, but she closed and shook her head.

" Hmmmm....oh, look! It's Lee Sungmin of Super Junior! ", said Hyun Seung as he pointed in one direction to a person who looked like Lee Sungmin from behind.

" Huh? Where? ", asked ________ as she turned her head.

She gasped in shock, thinking it was really her Super Junior bias. She turned around to face her boyfriend.

" Oppa, what should I--mmph! ", said ________ as she got cut off by a spoonful of bibimbap in .

" Hahaha! Your face was priceless! And now, the score for Hyun Seung against ________ is one-nil! Oh, yeah! ", whooped Hyun Seung.

Wiping , ________ realized she had been tricked when she found out that it was just a look-alike. She grabed a rice cake and stuffed it in Hyun Seung's mouth while he was still laughing his head off.

" And the score is all tied up now. ", smirked ________.

*****

They walked back to ________'s house hand-in-hand. In front of the door, ________ kissed Hyun Seung before she entered her house.

" Gomawo, oppa, for such a fun day. I had fun with you in the elevator alone. ", smiled ________.

" Anything for my jagiya. ", answered Hyun Seung with a smile as he leaned in for another kiss.

Credits to my best friend( who is NOT a K-Pop fan like me )
for giving me great ideas for this one-shot :)