Beautiful

Love, Blood And Tears
One morning, ________ woke up and got ready for her university's Annual Prom. She picked out her most beautiful dress and wore her stylish high heels.
As she was combing her hair, her phone rang. ________ picked it up and looked at the screen. It glowed:

Yoseobie~ <3333 calling...

 

________ smiled cheekily as she answered it.

" Yoboseyo? "

" Jagiyaaaaaaa~~~ "

" I'm sorry; who is this? "

" Aish! Yeobo, it's me~!!! "

" Me who? "

" Me; your Yang Yoseobie~!!! "

" I'm sorry, but I don't know anyone named Yang Yoseobie. "

" Aigooooooo~ Then, what am I gonna do with all these heart-shaped milk chocolates? "

________ gulped. Her boyfriend knew her weakness: milk chocolates. Those chocolates were her favorite.

" Aish! Alright, oppa! You got me! ", laughed ________.

" Haha! I win yet again! Jagiya, you never change, do you? "

" I can't help it! You know how much I adore milk chocolates! "

" Haha! Anyway, good morning, baby! "

" Good morning to you too, baby! "

" Are you ready for the school prom, _________-ah? "

" Ne, oppa. "

" Great! Oh, I have a surprise for you when we get to school, sweetheart! "

" Jinja? What is it, oppa? "

" If I tell you, it won't be a surprise anymore! "

" Meh, I'll pretend to be surprised. "

" Ani. "

" You're no fun, oppa! I hate you! ", whined ________ playfully.

" I love you too, jagiya! "

" Babo. "

" But you love this babo, don't you? "

" Ani. "

" You know you love me~ You know you do~ ", sang Yoseob from the line.

" Aigoooo~ What time will you be here, oppa? "

" In about 10 minutes'  time. "

" Arasso. See you later~! "

" M'kay! Love you~!! "

" Love you more~!!! "

" Love you most~!!! "

With that, the call ended. ________ curled her hair a little and put on a little bit of make-up. Then, she grabbed her purse and went downstairs to put on her high heels.

Just as she had gotten out of her house and locked the door, a sleek black Ferrari pulled up and a handsome boy stepped out.

Yoseob.

He stpped out of his car and walked over to ________.

" Jagiya~ ", he smiled.

" Yeobo~ ", smiled ________.

They exchanged hugs and kisses before Yoseob led her to his car. He opened the front passenger seat for her and she got in. They drove to school and Yoseob, acting like a gentleman, opened the doors for ________.

" Here. Let me. ", he smiled as he opened the school's door for her.

" Aigooo~ Seobie, you're acting like such a gentleman today. ", giggled ________ as she stepped in.

" I only act like a gentleman for my beloved jagiya: you. ", he answered as he followed in after her.

" Aigoooo~ ", blushed ________.

" Come on. I've got my surprise in here. ", he said.

Yoseob took ________ by the hand and led her in. Everyone was either dancing or talking with each other. Just then, Yoseob's friends came up to the two of them.

" Hiya, Seobie! Hey, ________-ah! ", greeted Doo Joon.

" Hi, Doo Joon oppa! ", said ________ as she hugged Doo Joon in a friendly manner.

" Yah! No hugging anyone else but me! ", said Yoseob firmly as he pulled ________ away.

" Ooooh, someone is jealous~ ", teased Hyun Seung.

Yoseob flushed deep red in embarrassment and anger at being teased by his hyung.

" Now, shall we present our surprise? ", asked Yoseob after he had calmed down.

The guys nodded eagerly. ________ moved to the front near the stage as she squeezed past other students. Doo Joon tapped a microphone that was switched on to get everyone's attention.

Slowly, the chattering in the hall died down and all attention was focused on the six boys on stage. Chatters could be heard like:

" Omo! It's Beast, the kingkas! "

" Ahh, I see my prince Hyun Seungie up there! "

" Oooh, Junhyung oppa is over there! He's soooooo hot! "

" I think Dongwoonie oppa looked at me! Me! MEEEEE! "

" Gikwang is sooooooo damn y! I just wanna kiss those chocolate abs of his! "

" I want Doo Joon oppa to be my boyfriend! He's cute! "

" Nuh-uh! Yoseobie is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay cuter! "

" Hello, everyone! ", said Doo Joon loudly, causing every girl to squeal and fangirl and cheer and scream.

" We are BEAST! ", shouted all of the members, causing even louder cheers to erupt in the large hall.

" Today, we're gonna sing a special song for an extra super special someone that our dearest friend here Yoseob--that's right! Yoseob!--had composed for! ", announced Gikwang.

Girls started squealing and whispers could be heard like:

" I wonder who it is! "

" I hope it's me! "

" Wow, who's the lucky girl? "

" Whoever Yoseob oppa has chosen, she is one damn lucky lady! "

" Nooo! Yoseobie oppa is mine! MINE!!! "

" Awwww~ Our Yoseobie oppa is growing up~ "

" Shhhhh~! Oppa's about to speak again! "

" This song is called 'Beautiful', because the one I love is a really beautiful lady. ", said Yoseob.  " So, to the person whom this song is for, saranghae~!!! "

As the crowd whooped and cheered, the music started and the boys began to sing...

{Listen to Beast's Beautiful while reading: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz-aDnH0jeA}

" Beautiful, my girl~ ", sang Yoseob, causing the girls to already start going crazy.

When Junhyung started rapping, people were starting to clap as well as continue cheering. The boys broke out in a dance as soon as Junhyung's rapping had ended.

________ followed the cheering of the crowd as she jumped and applauded Beast on.

A sea of hands stretched out towards the stage. The boys shook or gave high fives to the crowd, causing the girls to faint or go crazy.

________ stretched out her hand to the stage and Yoseob, instead of giving a handshake or a high five, pulled her up onto the stage instead!

" Yah, yah, yah, oppa! Your fans are looking! ", hissed ________ urgently.

" Gwenchana. Just let them see. ", he whispered back.

Yoseob danced with ________ on stage, causing his fans to either glare at ________ or compliment them on how cute they looked together.

" Omo! Yoseob oppa is dancing with her! "

" Wow, she is one lucky girl! "

" . That should be me dancing with oppa up there. "

" Waaah, they look soooooo cute together! "

" If Yoseob oppa is her boyfriend, I'd scream. "

" Nah. I'd support them. They look good together. "

" What a . Is she hitting on Yoseob oppa? "

" I wanna dance with Yoseob oppa too! "

" I hope she become's Yoseob oppa's girlfriend! I like her! "

________ blushed at the last comment. Yoseob grinned widely.

Before ________ knew what came next, Yoseob pulled her into a tight embrace and kissed her passionately on stage IN FRONT OF EVERYONE!!!

The boys continued to sing over the din, which had gotten louder after Yoseob kissed ________, and at the end of the song, Yoseob held your hand.

" The girl whom I dedicate this song for is this girl, Park ________, who is my one and only beloved jagiya in the entire world! ", he proclaimed as he held her by her waist.

Girls cheered for the new couple, while other glowered with jealousy and muttered incoherent words.

________ went pink as Yoseob pecked her cheek.

" Saranghae, beautiful~ ", winked Yoseob.

" Saranghae, my daring oppa. ", blushed ________.