Beautiful Angel Without Wings

Love, Blood And Tears
You sat in the park, crying, because your boyfriend, Leeteuk, died in a car crash. You were never gonna see him again and you just couldn't bring yourself to believe the ugly truth. You sobbed and held your lap to your chest, allowing your tears to wet your pants.

Suddenly, there was a flash of light in front of you. You stopped crying and shielded your eyes. The light got brighter, the wind howled louder and you felt yourself being lifted somewhere. But you couldn't see as the light was too bright.

Suddenly, the wind and the light faded and you opened your eyes. You weren't in the park anymore. You were in a beautiful field full of white flowers and a sparkling river ran through the field. An old oak tree's branches hung above your head and birds chirped gaily.

" ________-ah... "

You froze when you heard that voice. You knew that lovely voice anywhere. That voice you had been crying for so desperately...

" Leeteuk oppa...? Oppa, is that you? ", you asked as you spun around.

And you saw him.

It was him, Leeteuk, your boyfriend.

He wore a gleaming white shirt and a pristine white pair of pants. He was barefoot. His face was pure, perfect and sweet.

" Oppa! ", you cried as you ran to him and threw your arms around him.

" Baby, I missed you...so, so, so much. Life up here is so lonely without you. ", he whispered as he hugged you back, your silky hair gently.

" Oppa....I missed you too. I missed you so, so, so, so very much.....you probably don't know how much....saranghae... ", you sniffed as you kissed his cheek.

" Saranghae....I realy missed you too, yeobo.... ", he said as tears as clear as crystal fell onto his milky cheeks.

" Oppa... ", you whispered as tears fell from your eyes as well.

He touched your face and turned your face to his. He leaned forward and kissed you passionately. His kiss had a mixture of sadness, joy, love and memories of the two of you before his life was snatched away in the accident.

" Oppa, why am I here? ", you asked as you sat down under the tree with him.

" I missed you, baby. So, I wanted you to visit me. ", he smiled as he hugged you tightly.

" I missed you too, yeobo. ", you smiled as you pinched his cheeks playfully.

" Yah! ", he pouted as he rubbed his cheeks.

" Neh~ ", you teased as you stuck your tongue out at him.

" ________-ah, you come back here! ", he shouted playfully as you got up and ran away.

" Aniyo. You come and catch me, Teukie oppa! ", you giggled as you continued to run.

" Okay, ready or not, here I come! ", he chuckled as he ran after you.

The two of you ran across the field, laughing and trying to catch each other, like little kids.
You two ran like as if there was no tommorow for the both of you.

Suddenly, you heard your oppa cry out and saw him fall among some flowers.

" OH! "

Fearing that he may be hurt, you ran to him and saw him lying facedown. You got scared and tugged at his arm.

" O--oppa?! Are you hurt?! "

He didn't answer for a few minutes. As you reached your hand out to touch him, he suddenly grabbed your wrist and pulled you towards him.

" YAH! "

You fell on top of him and saw his face. He was grinning and a laugh escaped his lips.

" Haha! Fooled you! You always fall for that trick! ", he giggled like a little boy.

" Yah! No fair! You always trick me! ", you pouted.

" You allowed yourself to be tricked, that's why. ", he grinned, flashing his beautifully perfect teeth that shone like mother-of-pearl.

" Hmmph. So bad! ", you frowned.

Suddenly, he brought your face to his and kissed you softly. You wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him back.

You released yourself from his kiss and rested your head on his warm chest. He your hair gently and twirled a few strands between his fingers. You smiled as you closed your eyes and sighed contentedly. He brought your body up to his, so that your face was next to his.

You smiled as he gently brushed a strand of hair away from your face. You touched his cheek softly and he pressed his hand against your hand on his cheek.

You missed the feeling of him by your side and you loved the moment the both of you were having together. You drooped your head onto his chest and closed your eyes as you listened to his breathing that was warm against your neck.

He caressed your hair and kissed your forehead lightly. You wrapped your arms around his waist and were about to kiss him on the cheek, when he turned and you kissed his lips instead.

He held your head to his and kissed you affectionately. His arms s around your waist and he brought you closer to himself.

" ________-ah....I missed holding you close to me....my ________-ah...you're my one and only love.....I'll never choose another for as long as my soul lives... ", he whispered as he brushed his lips against yours.

" Leeteuk oppa.....I wish we could be like this forever.....I don't want this to end....you're my beautiful angel without wings...I'll never choose another as long as the sun and the moon shall endure... ", you whispered as your lips lightly touched his.

After about 2 hours of talking and playing, Leeteuk stood up with tears b in his eyes.

" Oppa, what's wrong? ", you asked worriedly.

" It's time for you to go back, ________-ah. You don't belong up here. ", Leeteuk whispered sadly.

" Why, oppa? I want to stay like this with you forever! I can't live without you... ", you cried as tiny tears like diamonds dribbled down your cheeks.

Leeteuk wiped your tears away and gave you a necklace in the shape of an angel. You looked at it in surprise and took it.

" What is this, oppa? "

" Anytime you feel sad or lonely, rub this necklace and we'll meet here. We'll be together like this forever. "

" Really...? But, oppa, why can't we stay together forever here? "

" We just can't. You still have your umma and appa and our friends. They'll be worried about you. So, you have to go back. Mianhae. ", he whispered with tears streaming down his smooth cheeks like waterfalls.

" Teukie oppa....wae? ", you whispered as a single tear slid down your cheek.

" But at least with this necklace, we can be with each other forever when you feel sad or lonely. I promise, ________-ah... ", he said, brightening up.

You smiled and said, " Good-bye, oppa. I'll see you again soon. "

" Good-bye, yeobo. Saranghae... "

" Saranghae, oppa... "

Then, a light flashed around you again. Everything disappeared, including Leeteuk. You shielded your eyes as the wind howled again.

You opened your eyes when the wind and noise had faded away into thin air. You were back in the park. You rubbed your eyes in surprise and disbelief.

" Was it real or did I just dream it? ", you wondered as you touched your neck.

You felt something on your neck. You looked at the object closely. It was the angel necklace that Leeteuk gave you! You smiled as you touched the necklace.

" Oppa, saranghae.....my beautiful angel without wings... ", you whispered lovingly as you stared up into the clear blue sky.

Somewhere up above and unknown to you, Leeteuk was staring down at you. He smiled as well, when he heard the words you spoke.

" _______-ah, saranghae.....my one and only love... "